sheriff joe, longtime political opponent of barack obama, retires.

sheriff joe has been a longtime political opponent, now he is retiring at 85.
birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

awwww ... he never got to give the country his results of Obama's birth certificate investigation .. tsk tsk.

ya know, I bet they were exactly like the results Trump promised to tell the country when he sent a team of the best investigators in the world to uncover the truth too ... tsk tsk

vaving bye to sheruff Jose ...

:321:

I am not sure retire means what you think it does.

I guess he is too old to be Secretary of State but he gave it a great run in spite of the incredible crooked democrat regimes that tried to indict him for doing his job.

• Banned

Obama Birth Certificate is FAKE - Sheriff Arpaio Press Conference ...

upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 6:31

25 mins ago - Uploaded by Claudia HQ
Obama birth certificate is a fake. ... Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Announce "Revelation" Into Obama Birth ...

BREAKING : PROOF OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGED - YouTube
upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 1:45

7 mins ago - Uploaded by MAXLIBERTY
Wat ur watching is a clip from a press conference the maricopa county sheriffs department held linked below ...

Sheriff says Obama birth certificate is an official Government forgery ...
upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 1:15

12 mins ago - Uploaded by commonsense909
Sheriff says Obama birth certificate is an official Government forgery ... TCR BREAKING:Sheriff Joe Arpaio ...

"Hard Evidence" that Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forgery - YouTube
▶ 21:22

6 mins ago - Uploaded by Kurt Elliott
"Hard Evidence" that Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forgery. Kurt Elliott ... MICHELLE OBAMA NOT A MAN ...

The Truth about Obama's Birth Certificate - YouTube
upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 9:15

5 mins ago - Uploaded by Quantum Prepper
The Truth about Obama's Birth Certificate ... Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate is Fake! ... Shocking ...

Sheriff Arpaio concludes Obama Birth Certificate is a FAKE!!!! - YouTube
upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 2:31
Sheriff Arpaio concludes Obama Birth Certificate is a FAKE!!!!
18 mins ago - Uploaded by LoneStar1776
FreeSchaefferCox NOT Guilty Home - Free Schaeffer Cox Support Francis Schaeffer Cox Grady Cox ...

Arpaio Live Press Conference - Obama Birth Certificate - YouTube
upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 6:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93QICl3s5j4
28 mins ago - Uploaded by TNT Tony
http://daystarnet.com/ From ABC15.com - Obama Birth Certificate Press Conference #wearethepeople.

Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake! - YouTube
upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 2:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvcojrCKGw
32 mins ago - Uploaded by sky le
Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake! sky le. SubscribeSubscribed ... TCR BREAKING "President Trump ...

Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake | proof of FORGED! Hawaii ...
▶ 3:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibpKFkbewkY
50 secs ago - Uploaded by sky le
Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake | proof of FORGED! Hawaii LFBC ... BREAKING - Obama Admits in ...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's Birth Certificate is Forgery Press ...
upload_2016-12-15_19-30-5.jpeg▶ 27:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
50 mins ago - Uploaded by LIVE ON-AIR NEWS
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference in Phoenix on Thursday afternoon where he ...

His on going grandstanding cost sheriff Joe the election. Add to that, when word got out that county supervisors ponied up an extra million bucks earmarked for whittling down that huge backlog of rape cases, and instead he spent the money on even more grandstanding, that was the end of him. The people had enough & voted him out of office.

I'm thinking misapproation of funds is probably against the law. Will anybody investigate?

Love him or hate him one thing you have to say about Sheriff Joe he was never pushed around by a cowardly fucking federal government…

Love him or hate him one thing you have to say about Sheriff Joe he was never pushed around by a cowardly fucking federal government…

The people took care of that for the Feds. The next step. Determine if a crime was committed by sheriff Joe. And if so, move forward with prosecution at the local level.

Retiring my ass! He got blown away in the election last month losing by an 11% margin! He was thrown out by folks like me who were fed up with his illegal, unlawful and unprofessional conduct in office!
Way to go traitor. You hate a man who upheld the law.

Too bad his style of upholding the law cost taxpayers millions.
Using your version of the law by violating other laws is irresponsible law enforcement.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-profiling-case-another-13m-top-41m/84293950/

What a nasty man. Nasty man.
You're so right...how horrible of him to stand firm on keeping the low quality humans from south out and making convicts work while incarcerated to provide a service to taxpayers....He's so horrible. Are you a taxpayer liability?

Retiring my ass! He got blown away in the election last month losing by an 11% margin! He was thrown out by folks like me who were fed up with his illegal, unlawful and unprofessional conduct in office!

Too bad his style of upholding the law cost taxpayers millions.
Using your version of the law by violating other laws is irresponsible law enforcement.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-profiling-case-another-13m-top-41m/84293950/

I wonder what "his style" saved taxpayers....because he wasn't a sackless pussy and set precedent..
Can you nutless whack-jobs ever think big picture?

Fuck you very much, idiot! How does one uphold the law, yet get multiple Federal charges of criminal contempt filed against them self? Riddle that shit for brains!

Fuck you very much, idiot! How does one uphold the law, yet get multiple Federal charges of criminal contempt filed against them self? Riddle that shit for brains!

The Dems looking for something that wasn't there for 20 years.

Forum List

Back