Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sues Barack Obama Over Executive Amnesty

Kosh is indeed far very left.

He is a plant from the DNC to make the GOP look bad.

Our GOP has no intention to shut the government down again and blame it on the President. We know how well that did not go last time.

You on the left are the real, birthers. You can't stop bringing it up six years later.
Because you have nothing else, that's why

Well yeah but birthers are funny.

yeah, and I guess you felt that way when they accused Bush of being AWOL from the military right? You people make a special big deal because some questioned his birth place. it's like, my gawd how dare they. It's it's Obambam how could they

Anyone who was still accusing Bush of being AWOL 6 years into his Presidency is as stupid as Birthers.
Are all you so petty? We aren't talking about the idiots birth certificate.

I thought we were talking about the blowhard Sheriff Joe?

You on the left are the real, birthers. You can't stop bringing it up six years later.

If Sheriff Joe would stop being a Birther and spending tax payer money on Birtherism, I wouldn't be mentioning it.

But since Birthers are by definition idiots- it is worth pointing out that Arpaio is a Birther.

Harry!!!!!!!! we need your translator ring front and center:ack-1:

Sorry- was I typing too fast for you?

No, it always puts me to sleep reading gibberish

Lawsuits are not going to get that schmuck out of office. We are doomed for another 2 years and whomever gets in office is going to have one hell of a mess to clean up...if they ever achieve that. Obama has and will do the best he can to destroy the USA while he is in there. Should be a law that presidents can be fired by vote. He needs to be FIRED. Immediately.

I'll take anything they can throw at him. I don't care what it is. I'm so sick of the man and he's becoming a real danger to us. He with his fellow Agitators has a hand in what's going on in Ferguson. And now they are threating people from other states and cities. . I'd rather see him Removed from office before he gets a lot of innocent people killed

Lawsuits are not going to get that schmuck out of office. We are doomed for another 2 years and whomever gets in office is going to have one hell of a mess to clean up...if they ever achieve that. Obama has and will do the best he can to destroy the USA while he is in there. Should be a law that presidents can be fired by vote. He needs to be FIRED. Immediately.

But then the next guy is going to be another puppet. No one is cleaning up the mess Bush left either. The US is basically stuck in a situation where neither party can, or is willing to change, to work for the people and make things happen that need to happen.

Bye bye world superpower status, hello third world.

He's already under investigation so I doubt he fears much.

The states need to sue Obama for a writ of mandamus, ordering him to enforce laws on the books. Tennessee is already authorizing such a suit.

Prosecutor discretion is a power possessed by the President or any executive. Its gonna be an uphill suit.
No. The president or executive does not have the power simply to declare he wont enforce a whole class of laws simply because he disagrees with the law. Tht would make him a dictator.

Tell that to Reagan who arbitrarily determined by EO that he wouldn't deport 200,000 Nicaraguans, despite immigration law indicating they should all be deported.

Or Bush who arbitrarily determined by EO that he wouldn't deport spouses, despite immigration law indicating they should be deported.

Prosecutorial discretion existed when it was republicans making the EOs. It exists when a democrat makes them. There's a reason why republican lawsuits have such a piss poor record of success in court; because their legal arguments are based solely on the party of in power when an EO is issued. Not on the policy of the EO.

And judges can smell political theater from a mile away, even if you can't.

And Sheriff Joe is the political equivalent of Vaudeville. Or perhaps midgets in colorful clothing hitting people with pig bladders.

And Jim Crow was the Law of the Land for decades, so we should bring it back, right?

so how many illegals crossed the AZ border while Joey was bitching about the legal EO Obama is talking about?

we'll never know will we Joe ?

I'll take anything they can throw at him. I don't care what it is. I'm so sick of the man and he's becoming a real danger to us. He with his fellow Agitators has a hand in what's going on in Ferguson. And now they are threating people from other states and cities. . I'd rather see him Removed from office before he gets a lot of innocent people killed

Question is, will you remember this when the next Republican president is in office messing things up? I doubt it. You'll be cheering him on and claiming he's doing the best for the country, even if it's the same as Obama's doing.

Question is, will you remember this when the next Republican president is in office messing things up? I doubt it. You'll be cheering him on and claiming he's doing the best for the country, even if it's the same as Obama's doing.
Ya know, most folks aren't lemmings. If a president is a fuck up and threatening our very way of life, we don't give a fuck WHAT political party he belongs to. A fuck up is a fuck up.

Well yeah but birthers are funny.

yeah, and I guess you felt that way when they accused Bush of being AWOL from the military right? You people make a special big deal because some questioned his birth place. it's like, my gawd how dare they. It's it's Obambam how could they

Anyone who was still accusing Bush of being AWOL 6 years into his Presidency is as stupid as Birthers.
I thought we were talking about the blowhard Sheriff Joe?

If Sheriff Joe would stop being a Birther and spending tax payer money on Birtherism, I wouldn't be mentioning it.

But since Birthers are by definition idiots- it is worth pointing out that Arpaio is a Birther.

LOL....I will make it simpler for you- Arpaio is once again grandstanding for gullible idiots.

LOL....I will make it simpler for you- Arpaio is once again grandstanding for gullible idiots.
He's Lash LaRue

Lash LaRue - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

All of us citizens should get together and SUE HIM. and put him in his place. But you go Joe, :clap2:someone is looking out for We the people in this country because Obama never has.

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, November 21, 2014, 8:46 AM
View attachment 34233

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County sued Barack Obama over his unconstitutional executive amnesty today.
Sheriff Joe filed the suit in US District Court for the District of Columbia.
Freedom Watch reported:
(Washington, D.C., November 20, 2014) Today, in response to the executive order President Barack Obama has signed effectively granting amnesty to about a half of the illegal aliens currently in this country, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona filed a lawsuit to enjoin this unconstitutional act. This lawsuit can be found at www.freedomwatchusa.org.

Sheriff Arpaio’s lawyer is Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, former federal prosecutor and founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch. Mr. Klayman recently succeeded in obtaining a preliminary injunction against the National Security Agency for having unconstitutionally accessed the telephonic metadata of nearly all American citizens. See Klayman v. Obama, et al (Civil Action No. 13-cv-851), filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Upon filing the complaint, which is styled Arpaio v. Obama, et al. before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Civil Action No. 14-cv-1966), Sheriff Arpaio issued this statement:

ALL of it here:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sues Barack Obama Over Executive Amnesty The Gateway Pundit
Good for Joe.

The gullible idiots are you lefty retards for swallowing Obutthurts lies. Idiots.

I'm sure this will have the same results as his, er, uh, "investigation" and resultant facts concerning Obama's true place of burff.

You desperate dummy RWs will fall for the dumbest crap.

:rofl:

Ah fatso's shooting for another 15 minutes of fame.

That is idiotic.
Whether you agree with the guy or not - he doesn't do anything for fame. You would be extremely hard pressed to find an elected official anywhere in the United States that is as committed to his office than this guy.
He believes in what he is doing - and stops at nothing to do it.
Extraordinarily rare.

Nobody doubts that he believes in what he is doing. His sanity is what everybody questions.

Forum List

Back