Sheriff Clarke (black man) - 93% of black homicides committed by blacks

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks are much much more violent that whites and yet our useless controlled media says just the opposite.

Sheriff Clarke blows lid off ‘Black Lives Matter’

oct 27 2015 Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke had a few words for Hollywood producer Quentin Tarantino, President Obama and all of those cuddling up to the “Black Lives Matter” crowd.

Appearing on Fox News as a guest of Sean Hannity Monday night, Clarke minced no words in what he described as “lies” repeated over and over again by Black Lives Matter supporters.

In a three-year period, 2009 to 2012, there were about 1,491 uses of deadly force by police officers, Clarke said, citing federal data.

“Sixty-one percent of the people involved in that use of force were white males, 32 percent were black males, an almost two to one ratio,” Clarke said. “If there’s anybody that has a claim on police use of force, it’s white males.”

"The other thing is this, again data and research, 0.04 percent of perpetrators of black homicide are police officers, less than one-tenth of 1 percent, and on the other hand 93 percent of perpetrators of black homicide were committed by other black people," Clarke said. "The president of the United States lacks the courage to look at the black community and tell them to look in the mirror as the source of their problems.

We have a violent minority problem. The elephant in the room is if you take blacks and Hispanics out of the equation, our violent crime numbers fall in line with those in Europe.

It's easier to paint me as a racist, but the numbers are what they are. I don't know what the solution to that particular problem is. Hell, I don't even know what the cause is.

It's easier to paint me as a racist, but the numbers are what they are. I don't know what the solution to that particular problem is. Hell, I don't even know what the cause is.
Poverty and anger about historic racism. Murder rates have dramatically declined the last 25 years, and will continue to do so as more and more generations are born further removed from segregation and its aftermath. As for Hispanics, the violent ones are coming from drug and war ravaged countries without a cent to their names. In case you haven't noticed, the link between poverty and violence is evident anywhere you look in the world.

The amount of melanin in someone's skin has nothing to do with anything.

stop importing the violent Hispanic and deal with Americans and American problems ehh 'OldSchool' !!

We have a violent minority problem. The elephant in the room is if you take blacks and Hispanics out of the equation, our violent crime numbers fall in line with those in Europe.

Bill O'reilly said that a while back. We don't have gun problem, we have a black people problem. I thought he'd be crucified after he said that but nothing came of his comment. I think everyone realized he spoke the truth and liberals thought it best to just ignore him.

Poverty and anger about historic racism.

That's nonsense. We've pumped trillions into the inner cities and barrios under the guise of a War on Poverty. It's turned into a first of the month danegeld. Slavery has been gone for 150 years. Legalized racism has been gone since 1965. Pookie doing a drive-by and killing a toodler in the process isn't because of historical injustices. Crips killing Bloods wholesale isn't because of festering anger over slavery. Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom weren't killed because Letalvis Cobbins et al, were down with the struggle.

Poverty and anger about historic racism.

That's nonsense. We've pumped trillions into the inner cities and barrios under the guise of a War on Poverty. It's turned into a first of the month danegeld. Slavery has been gone for 150 years. Legalized racism has been gone since 1965. Pookie doing a drive-by and killing a toodler in the process isn't because of historical injustices. Crips killing Bloods wholesale isn't because of festering anger over slavery. Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom weren't killed because Letalvis Cobbins et al, were down with the struggle.
Way to ignore my entire post. GFY. Bye.

I didn't ignore anything, but to say blacks killing blacks is because of historical injustices and anger over poverty is just excuse-making at its core.

I agree on skin color isn't a cause, but there is some correlation between ethnic enclaves and rates of violence.

As far as murder rates going down, I'd argue that's more because of better medical care. We can simply save more people.

Poverty and anger about historic racism. .

HAHAHA. How does racism explain blacks killing blacks.?
Why are you ignoring whites killing whites?!
...because its fucking rare in our neighborhoods. It isnt an epidemic.

Forum List

Back