Shep Smith tells trump supporters to read the Mueller repirt

Why doesn't the little punk just read us the parts he thinks proves Trump guilty?...because people would laugh him out of the studio that's why....there is no evidence of guilt in the report...I read it...and there isn't one shred of evidence for collusion nor obstruction....it would be so simple for him to read it to us...but he won't because he is full of shit....

giphy.gif

If they did, they may have to admit that there could be a case for obstruction, depending on how certain things he did were interpreted.

And since they're only allowed to think in binary terms, words like "could" and "interpreted" really muddy the waters.
Terms like could and interpreted are intended to muddy the waters.

Bottom line: No real criminal acts were referred to congress to proceed with impeachment, and that "If we had confidence the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." shit turns centuries of western jurisprudence -where innocence is presumed- on its head.

ReadReport.jpg

If they did, they may have to admit that there could be a case for obstruction, depending on how certain things he did were interpreted.

And since they're only allowed to think in binary terms, words like "could" and "interpreted" really muddy the waters.
Terms like could and interpreted are intended to muddy the waters.

Bottom line: No real criminal acts were referred to congress to proceed with impeachment, and that "If we had confidence the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." shit turns centuries of western jurisprudence -where innocence is presumed- on its head.

View attachment 265086
The more sane members of the Democratic Party aren't thinking about impeachment, and Mueller made it clear he could not indict Trump. So that's pretty much that.

My point is that the Trump apologists are saying there is "nothing there", and that's either intellectual dishonesty or willful ignorance. I'd have questions on a couple of things that the report didn't make very clear, but it does make clear that he tried to convince people to be dishonest.

Why doesn't the little punk just read us the parts he thinks proves Trump guilty?...because people would laugh him out of the studio that's why....there is no evidence of guilt in the report...I read it...and there isn't one shred of evidence for collusion nor obstruction....it would be so simple for him to read it to us...but he won't because he is full of shit....

Sooooooooooooooooooo ................ advising people to think for themselves is " laughable" and "full of shit", is it.

Well isn't that revealing.

Its so weak to just say "read the report" that is what all the Trump haters say when you ask them what law did Trump break...Shep must be a bigger light weight than I thought....

Can one lib here tell what law Trump broke?...I bet not one of you has an answer....

Sooooooooooooooooooo ................ advising people to think for themselves is " laughable" and "full of shit", is it.

Well isn't that revealing.

Its so weak to just say "read the report" that is what all the Trump haters say when you ask them what law did Trump break...Shep must be a bigger light weight than I thought....
Can one lib here tell what law Trump broke?...I bet not one of you has an answer....

I haven't read the report and have no idea what's in there. But I have read your posts and clearly you're intimidated by it.

Why else would you be trawling around the internet looking for Shep Smith memes to discourage anyone reading it?

Why else indeed.

I haven't read the report and have no idea what's in there. But I have read your posts and clearly you're intimidated by it.

I'm not intimidated at all...I just want to know what impeachable offense Trump did...and no one can tell me....

The more sane members of the Democratic Party aren't thinking about impeachment, and Mueller made it clear he could not indict Trump. So that's pretty much that.

My point is that the Trump apologists are saying there is "nothing there", and that's either intellectual dishonesty or willful ignorance. I'd have questions on a couple of things that the report didn't make very clear, but it does make clear that he tried to convince people to be dishonest.
I'm not a Trump bootlicker, and there's nothing there...If there were, a criminal referral would have been made....That's just the way it is.

Talking about doing something and actually doing it are two different animals...Just ask the people who staged plays and wrote books about assassinating Chimpy Bush.

Forum List

Back