Shelve the Tea Party forum

If you are calling voices you disagree with "loons," and wish to silence them?

You do not understand what it means to be American, and thus? You prove yourself one of the enemies of America, and one of the worst members of the board.

Clearly you are a enemy agent and a hostile foreign agent, a subversive.
Ya know I would disagree with you about Tommy but I have told Tommy many times let the opposition speak so we can hear their insanity because silencing then only make it harder to find the lunatic that shouldn’t be in power…

Anyhoo, Tommy is correct the Tea Party forum is as old as the depends Tommy is wearing now and should be changed…

Ya know I would disagree with you about Tommy but I have told Tommy many times let the opposition speak so we can hear their insanity because silencing then only make it harder to find the lunatic that shouldn’t be in power…

Anyhoo, Tommy is correct the Tea Party forum is as old as the depends Tommy is wearing now and should be changed…
And as I have already posted, the interest group and constituents that were originally part of the Tea Party, have only re-named themselves the Freedom Caucus.

Read the thread, or don't comment.

And as I have already posted, the interest group and constituents that were originally part of the Tea Party, have only re-named themselves the Freedom Caucus.

Read the thread, or don't comment.
Free fucking country asshole and if you dislike my fucking comment you can put me on ignore or just don’t answer but someone mentally unhinged like yourself can’t help acting like Tommy…

Obama is running for President?
1659478681665.png

It was a fucking joke but again keep on acting like Tommy…

As you wrote anyone that calls for the silence of others is the enemy of this nation, so why must you act like Tommy?
Clearly I wasn't calling for the silencing of anyone.

:rolleyes:

Free fucking country asshole and if you dislike my fucking comment you can put me on ignore or just don’t answer but someone mentally unhinged like yourself can’t help acting like Tommy…
Woe.... Triggered.... are you an American or are you a Democrat?

Woe.... Triggered.... are you an American or are you a Democrat?
I swear many of you are living proof why I will always support your right for self-abortion.

Anyone asking if Someone is American or Democrat clearly voted for the guy that used to write the Checks for the Democratic Party…

Yea Party, Freedom Cacus or whatever the flavor is this week are just the right version of the DSA and what do I mean?

Well, all of you are fucking retarded!

Now look up Triggered and notice your picture is beside the definition…

Forum List

Back