Shelling of Donetsk. "Russia, take revenge!"

Oh, give me a break, Yuri. The point your buddy is trying to make is the US government wouldn't tolerate a hostile regime on their doorstep, that American democracy is not democracy at all, and so on and so forth. Rocket science, really.
Wow. Look at you. You aren’t as dumb as I thought.

Someone one famous said…”Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.…”

I can only assume warmongers like you, face a fiery eternity. Sorry.
This famous one said also: Leave them, they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.

This famous one said also: Leave them, they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.
When one supports Fascists, does it make one a Fascist?
1664477250016.png

In my memory, I have read several times in the news how one or another of the Indian tribes in the United States declared their independence. The next time this happens, Russia needs to help them with weapons in the struggle for freedom and independence.
Don't be silly; Russia can't even afford to supply weapons to its own army.

No worries, Yuri, the special military operation is going on according to a plan.
You and old Joe have much in common. You’re both fascist pigs. If it is shown that the US blew three (no, four!) monster holes in two Russian pipelines to dominate a market, Joe absolutely qualifies as a fascist. And a criminal, way past “10% for the Big Guy.” You support Joe so naturally you too are a fascist.

You and old Joe have much in common. You’re both fascist pigs. If it is shown that the US blew three (no, four!) monster holes in two Russian pipelines to dominate a market, Joe absolutely qualifies as a fascist. And a criminal, way past “10% for the Big Guy.” You support Joe so naturally you too are a fascist.
Biden is qualified as a fascist becase he blew up Russian pipelines? Come on, Yuri, you can be better than that.

I can't say for sure who blew up these pipelines. But you are right in one thing. I support destroying these pipelines. Good riddance.

Biden is qualified as a fascist becase he blew up Russian pipelines? Come on, Yuri, you can be better than that.

I can't say for sure who blew up these pipelines. But you are right in one thing. I support destroying these pipelines. Good riddance.
Proving once again what a total and complete idiot you are.

Forum List

Back