Shelling of Donetsk. "Russia, take revenge!"

There is no Russian misinformation in the US. It’s been silenced, but that’s the typical cop out used by those uninformed.

Russia doesn't back up what is being said in the West. Russia is creating a disinformation campaign. How can anyone like us PROVE anything if both sides "disagree" on what is going on?
Literally you argument is going to be "well, this is what the West says" as opposed to Russia saying something differently, therefore you're not going to believe it.

That's disinformation and if you're in the USA, then it's in the USA.

My sentiments exactly. You?

The thing is you can only use what you have.
We have western media, Russian media, countries like China which are basically on Russia's side, even if they're a little uncomfortable with it, and things like al Jazeera.

So if Russia did deliberately kill civilians, how would you know?

Russia doesn't back up what is being said in the West. Russia is creating a disinformation campaign. How can anyone like us PROVE anything if both sides "disagree" on what is going on?
Literally you argument is going to be "well, this is what the West says" as opposed to Russia saying something differently, therefore you're not going to believe it.

That's disinformation and if you're in the USA, then it's in the USA.
We know the western media has lied or misrepresented repeatedly. They’ve refused to explain the history of events that occurred leading up to war and how the west instigated the war. They’ve claimed Putin was dying. They’ve claimed all Putin’s generals were killed. Just a few lies among many they’ve reported. So, I don’t chose to believe liars.

We know the western media has lied or misrepresented repeatedly. They’ve refused to explain the history of events that occurred leading up to war and how the west instigated the war. They’ve claimed Putin was dying. They’ve claimed all Putin’s generals were killed. Just a few lies among many they’ve reported. So, I don’t chose to believe liars.

Yes, we know the western media is either lying or misrepresenting the truth.
We also know Russia lies a lot more than the western media. The Russian media is basically controlled by Putin, whereas the western media is not controlled by the government.

What you have to remember with the western media they often use "might" or "may". They look at Putin and see he's looking a little peaky and then write a story that he "might be ill".

You have to be able to read between the lines. A lot of people can't, therefore they're manipulated. However with Russia you kind of know there aren't many lines to read into either. They've used something like "strategic rebalance" or something to mean they're literally getting their asses kicked.

I've not see anything saying all his generals got killed, some of his generals, yes. And how do you know whether it's true or not? You can't dismiss it as fake, but you also can't say it's true, because you don't have confirmation. However I'd say there's probably some truth to it. It's war, generals die in war.

Yes, we know the western media is either lying or misrepresenting the truth.
We also know Russia lies a lot more than the western media. The Russian media is basically controlled by Putin, whereas the western media is not controlled by the government.

What you have to remember with the western media they often use "might" or "may". They look at Putin and see he's looking a little peaky and then write a story that he "might be ill".

You have to be able to read between the lines. A lot of people can't, therefore they're manipulated. However with Russia you kind of know there aren't many lines to read into either. They've used something like "strategic rebalance" or something to mean they're literally getting their asses kicked.

I've not see anything saying all his generals got killed, some of his generals, yes. And how do you know whether it's true or not? You can't dismiss it as fake, but you also can't say it's true, because you don't have confirmation. However I'd say there's probably some truth to it. It's war, generals die in war.
Regarding Russian generals, we don’t know if western reports are true because the western media are known liars. secondly, it’s very uncommon for American generals to die in combat. I suspect it is too for Russian generals. So multiple Russian generals dying in combat is suspicious.

Regarding Russian generals, we don’t know if western reports are true because the western media are known liars. secondly, it’s very uncommon for American generals to die in combat. I suspect it is too for Russian generals. So multiple Russian generals dying in combat is suspicious.

It's uncommon for US generals to die because the US only invades weak countries. The US has never suffered the losses that Russia has suffered, even in Iraq the US only had 4,000 deaths in the whole time they were there.
Suspicious? No, not really. The Ukraine has US weaponry that can kill very effectively. You find out where a general is, you send some missiles, no more general.

Russian Generals die because the Russian ORBAT places them near the front lines. It's not a mystery.

When Russia went from Div/Reg/Bde to BTC's they went from 3 subordinate commands per General to about 10, but they made no changes to the C2 structure.

Russia does not have a cadre of professional NCO's, and the Generals have to be near the front lines to know what is going on (and issue the orders to the BTC commanders). That role would be filled by a Colonel in the US Army.

Only the 6th CAA and 1st GTA retain the Div/Reg/Bn ORBAT (those are the Armies tasked with the NATO scenario). Zapad 2021 demonstrated- the 1st Guards Tank Army is the "elite" shock force, supported by Belarusian infantry, and the 6th CAA follows with Division-level maneuver.

In theory, lol. Belarus stayed out of it, and the 1st GTA didn't have infantry support when they tried to take Kiev. Result, they lost about 30-40% of their mechanized Bn's. The battered MRB's and Tank Reg'ts were shifted to Izium, and were finished off in the Kharkiv offensive.

It's all going according to the plan, so I hear....

Last edited:
It's uncommon for US generals to die because the US only invades weak countries. The US has never suffered the losses that Russia has suffered, even in Iraq the US only had 4,000 deaths in the whole time they were there.
Suspicious? No, not really. The Ukraine has US weaponry that can kill very effectively. You find out where a general is, you send some missiles, no more general.
Exactly my thought. The US is likely involved in targeting Russian generals.

Exactly my thought. The US is likely involved in targeting Russian generals.
Will We Ever Know the Truth?

"What support is Nato giving?​

"Nato member countries are providing large quantities of sophisticated weaponry and logistical support to Ukraine, with the United States by far the largest donor.

"This equipment includes several weapon systems which are believed to have played key roles in the conflict so far, such as long-range rocket launchers and anti-tank weapons.

"And there has also been Western media speculation that Nato members have been helping both with intelligence and the selection of military targets."

War in Ukraine: Fact-checking Russian claims that Nato troops are fighting in Ukraine

Will We Ever Know the Truth?

"What support is Nato giving?​

"Nato member countries are providing large quantities of sophisticated weaponry and logistical support to Ukraine, with the United States by far the largest donor.

"This equipment includes several weapon systems which are believed to have played key roles in the conflict so far, such as long-range rocket launchers and anti-tank weapons.

"And there has also been Western media speculation that Nato members have been helping both with intelligence and the selection of military targets."

War in Ukraine: Fact-checking Russian claims that Nato troops are fighting in Ukraine
And they have clearly been doing a very good job of helping the Ukrainians defend their country against the Russian invaders.

Forum List

Back