she said we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son

snip:
Video maker blamed for Benghazi remains jailed
But term has nothing to do with sparking Muslims to demonstrate

all of it here:
Read more at Video maker blamed for Benghazi remains jailed

YouTube Video Maker Blamed for Benghazi Attacks...
Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack set for Jail...

Benghazi Patsy? Maker of Anti-Islam Video Remains...

and many more.

this will be your President Hillary. jail people for making a film or video of anything They consider against a Muslim. hey, next it could be YOU for gawd knows what. speaking badly about your President, the government. etc

This is the Depraved Lie that dis-qualifies her from being President---but there are so many people who vote, who so love to suck off the government tit, it may not matter.

Again, Hillary is nothing more than a loopy kunt...

...she can't help herself

what if the white house called l.a. and said "pick this guy up"
does anyone know if it's legal or ethical ? has anyone asked her if she said it ? i believe she did, but hillary may believe she didn't.

The Benghazi terrorist attack

Articles: Hillary and the Video Lie

She told Jordan she was only saying that others were claiming it as a motivation for their participation and she was not herself assigning blame. Yet this became the Obama administration mantra, being repeated five times on the Sunday talk show circuit and six times in a single speech to the United Nations by President Obama. Worse yet, she told both Charles Woods and Patricia Smith as they stood in front of their son’s caskets that she would see to it that she would get the person who made that inflammatory video. Investor’s Business Daily noted how much Hillary’s expression of regrets over Benghazi meant to these mourning parents:
Not much, particularly to Charles Woods and Patricia Smith, parents of Ty Woods and Sean Smith, respectively, two of the four Americans murdered by al-Qaida-affiliated terrorists in an attack Clinton blamed on a video.

Clinton expressed no regrets for repeating the video lie to Woods in front of his son's casket as it arrived at Dover Air Force Base:

"Her countenance was not good, and she made this statement to me . .. she said we will make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted," he told radio host Glenn Beck, adding that he "could tell that she was not telling me the truth."

As we have pointed out, phony scandals don't produce body bags. Smith testified before the House Oversight Committee about how President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Clinton, among other top administration officials, approached her at the casket ceremony when her son's body was returned.

"Every one of them came up to me, gave me a big hug, and I asked them, 'What happened, please tell me?' And every one of them said it was the video. And we all know that it wasn't the video. Even at that time they knew it wasn't the video. So they all lied to me."

2. landing under sniper fire, ducking and running for cover

she certainly remembers that, so i don't know what to believe about hillary & benghazi.

HILLARY CLINTON:
“I certainly do remember that trip to Bosnia, and as Togo said, it was a saying around the White House that if a place was too small, too poor or too dangerous, the President couldn’t go so send the First Lady. And, that’s where we went. And I remember landing under sniper fire, there was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base. But it was a moment of great pride for me.”

Read more: Navy SEAL On Hillary Clinton: Lies, Lies, Lies, And Her Fake Sniper Story

maybe she landed under sniper fire somewhere else, and just forgot.

i certainly do remember the part about getting the video maker... pretty sad. :(

the thing about too dangerous for the president, so send the first lady and daughter is news to me. seems a bit odd.

i misspoke.... whatever, it's fine...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back