She knew all along....

MILITARY
No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds
Well duh. It wasn't a military fuckup. It was a state department fuckup. This isn't rocket science.
& yet nobody is in jail or impeached. tsk tsk.
Incompetence isn't illegal. Otherwise most of government would be in jail.

The incompetence is having not 1....
not 2...
not 3...
not 4....
not 5...
not 6....
not 7... but....
8 investigations with absolutely no findings linking anything that was 'alleged' to reality. And spending taxpayer dollars to do it while still claiming to be the party of 'fiscal responsibility'.

HrAOx11.jpg

It does not matter what Hillary says or does, the love for her by D's is unconditional. If she were an R, they would shit all over her.

MILITARY
No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds
Well duh. It wasn't a military fuckup. It was a state department fuckup. This isn't rocket science.

not 2...
not 3...
not 4....
not 5...
not 6....
not 7... but....
8 investigations with absolutely no findings linking anything that was 'alleged' to reality. And spending taxpayer dollars to do it while still claiming to be the party of 'fiscal responsibility'.
You are a mind numbed tool for the left and know only what they programed you to know. The careless/dangerous email problem was found by one of those Benghazi Committees. Now many of her lies are out there. The coverup is out in the open now. The best you can come up with is utter denial of reality. If Hillary was a Republican she would be in an orange jumpsuit by now.

MILITARY

not 2...
not 3...
not 4....
not 5...
not 6....
not 7... but....
You are a mind numbed tool for the left and know only what they programed you to know. The careless/dangerous email problem was found by one of those Benghazi Committees. Now many of her lies are out there. The coverup is out in the open now. The best you can come up with is utter denial of reality. If Hillary was a Republican she would be in an orange jumpsuit by now.

LOL, that's why even Trey Gowdy said nothing new came out of this latest circus act. Good try though, but not good enough for a cookie.

Sorry. o_O

LOL, that's why even Trey Gowdy said nothing new came out of this latest circus act. Good try though, but not good enough for a cookie.

Sorry. o_O
Try again Mr. Sorry.

Rep. Trey Gowdy Defends Benghazi Hearings: 'I Can't Tell You What She's Taking Responsibility For'
"When she's asked whether she takes responsibility, she says, 'Yes.' But when you ask, 'Responsibility for what?' I can't tell you what she's taking responsibility for."

When pressed about criticism, even from fellow Republicans, about disproportionately focusing his line of questioning on emails from Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal, Gowdy responded, "How do you not ask: how does this person, who has no formal role in government and no expertise in Libya or Benghazi — how does he have unfettered access to you? But the ambassador — there is not a single email to or from him."

D's get inflamed and propagandized by their media. If their media were truthful, we would not be so divided.

and the hearing was invaluable for the clarity it provided.

"Here’s what the Benghazi committee found in Thursday’s hearing. Two hours into Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan referred to an email Mrs. Clinton sent to her daughter, Chelsea, at 11:12 the night of the attack, or 45 minutes after the secretary of state had issued a statement blaming YouTube-inflamed mobs."

"That same evening, Mrs. Clinton spoke on the phone with Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf, around 8 p.m. The notes from that conversation, in a State Department email, describe her as saying: “We have asked for the Libyan government to provide additional security to the compound immediately as there is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar as Sharia [sic] is claiming responsibility for.” Ansar al Sharia is al Qaeda’s affiliate on the Arabian Peninsula. So several hours into the attack, Mrs. Clinton already believed that al Qaeda was attacking U.S. facilities."

"The next afternoon, Mrs. Clinton had a call with the Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil. The notes from it are absolutely damning. The secretary of state tells him: “We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest.” And yet Mrs. Clinton, and Ms. Rice and Mr. Obama for days and days continued to spin the video lie."

She Knew All Along

so what? She told the committee she took responsibility for Benghazi. Whats so damn difficult to understand?

how damn dumb are RW's ?

Taking responsibility means consequences. What are those consequences?

"Here’s what the Benghazi committee found in Thursday’s hearing. Two hours into Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan referred to an email Mrs. Clinton sent to her daughter, Chelsea, at 11:12 the night of the attack, or 45 minutes after the secretary of state had issued a statement blaming YouTube-inflamed mobs."

"That same evening, Mrs. Clinton spoke on the phone with Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf, around 8 p.m. The notes from that conversation, in a State Department email, describe her as saying: “We have asked for the Libyan government to provide additional security to the compound immediately as there is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar as Sharia [sic] is claiming responsibility for.” Ansar al Sharia is al Qaeda’s affiliate on the Arabian Peninsula. So several hours into the attack, Mrs. Clinton already believed that al Qaeda was attacking U.S. facilities."

"The next afternoon, Mrs. Clinton had a call with the Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil. The notes from it are absolutely damning. The secretary of state tells him: “We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest.” And yet Mrs. Clinton, and Ms. Rice and Mr. Obama for days and days continued to spin the video lie."

She Knew All Along

so what? She told the committee she took responsibility for Benghazi. Whats so damn difficult to understand?

how damn dumb are RW's ?

It looks like the consequence is she will be rewarded with the D nomination and maybe POTUS.

If so, proof many Americans are sick in the head.

She Knew All Along

how damn dumb are RW's ?

It looks like the consequence is she will be rewarded with the D nomination and maybe POTUS.

The lefties will claim she was unduly targeted and the stress is punishment enough.

She Knew All Along

how damn dumb are RW's ?

The lefties will claim she was unduly targeted and the stress is punishment enough.
If the MSM were honest, she would be done.

The MSM is the cause of all this dissension and division.

She Knew All Along

how damn dumb are RW's ?

If the MSM were honest, she would be done.

The MSM is the cause of all this dissension and division.

If she was honest, the media wouldn't be able to divide. While they perpetuate it, she is the cause.

Sorry. o_O
Try again Mr. Sorry.

Rep. Trey Gowdy Defends Benghazi Hearings: 'I Can't Tell You What She's Taking Responsibility For'
"When she's asked whether she takes responsibility, she says, 'Yes.' But when you ask, 'Responsibility for what?' I can't tell you what she's taking responsibility for."

When pressed about criticism, even from fellow Republicans, about disproportionately focusing his line of questioning on emails from Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal, Gowdy responded, "How do you not ask: how does this person, who has no formal role in government and no expertise in Libya or Benghazi — how does he have unfettered access to you? But the ambassador — there is not a single email to or from him."

“I think some of Jimmy Jordan’s questioning. When you say new today, I mean, we knew some of that already, we knew about the emails. In terms of her testimony? I don’t know that she testified that much differently today than she has previous times she’s testified.” - Trey Gowdy

Trey Gowdy Seems to Admit That This Committee Learned Nothing New

Sorry. o_O
Try again Mr. Sorry.

“I think some of Jimmy Jordan’s questioning. When you say new today, I mean, we knew some of that already, we knew about the emails. In terms of her testimony? I don’t know that she testified that much differently today than she has previous times she’s testified.” - Trey Gowdy

Seems to admit? LOL My link to his comments was 2 days ago, not a week old inuendo like yours.

Sorry. o_O
Try again Mr. Sorry.

Seems to admit? LOL My link to his comments was 2 days ago, not a week old inuendo like yours.

Guess who else had an admission...

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, but we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

:scared1:

She Knew All Along

how damn dumb are RW's ?

Not all Americans!

A reputable link please....no WND, no CNS, which are both well known liars....

Here you go, knock yourself out...

Care what happened? No more comments? Is this not a reputable link?

Or maybe you had no idea Hillary couldn't refute the 600 request?

I understand she is the smartest women you have to run, but are you really serious about letting someone who can't understand when she is told 2.36 times a day (just showing you the avg.) there's a real security problem in little old Benghazi? You understand this job is probably the most important one in the world today, be careful with your answer this is a trick question for liberals...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back