She deserves a Medal of Freedom

And it should be President Biden's first award! Without her heroic effort, Chauvin would still be out there on the street practicing his nefarious method of policing. Granted, Chauvin was dumb as dirt to commit a murder in front of a crowd with cameras.
I see, it was Chauvin that made Floyd, and no doubt countless others, take drugs and commit crimes.

In LastaWorld, taking drugs and passing a bad 20 while black gets you a death sentence. Sad :(

And it should be President Biden's first award! Without her heroic effort, Chauvin would still be out there on the street practicing his nefarious method of policing. Granted, Chauvin was dumb as dirt to commit a murder in front of a crowd with cameras.
I see, it was Chauvin that made Floyd, and no doubt countless others, take drugs and commit crimes.

In LastaWorld, taking drugs and passing a bad 20 while black gets you a death sentence. Sad :(
Resisting arrest has consequences, you fucking dope.

Without her heroic effort

So to a leftist knucklehead, taking a video with your cellphone now makes you a "hero." You must mean like all the video taken of democrats cheating at stealing the 2020 election!

So, it wasn't any of the evidence, none of the autopsy or medical evidence but a video by a child that convicted Chauvin while Waters called for more riots in the streets if anyone voted to acquit?

Imagine the slack jaws when Chavin gets off on appeal! :21:

I am a rich white bitch----I don't have and never had a cell phone that can take pictures or-----for that matter----a cell phone

Yeah ... we've been worried about "big brother watching" regarding government surveillance of private citizens ...

The other part is "little brother watching" regarding private citizens surveilling government ...

Brave New World indeed ...

here goes the book deal and talk show circuit....
Why not. Everybody else does it in modern America. That little Greta girl eco-warrior became an over-nite industry.

And being a talented black teen poet gets you a cool new dress and a magazine cover!
:)

210407162321-02-amanda-gorman-vogue-may-2021.jpg

So to a leftist knucklehead, taking a video with your cellphone now makes you a "hero." You must mean like all the video taken of democrats cheating at stealing the 2020 election!

So, it wasn't any of the evidence, none of the autopsy or medical evidence but a video by a child that convicted Chauvin while Waters called for more riots in the streets if anyone voted to acquit?

I am a rich white bitch----I don't have and never had a cell phone that can take pictures or-----for that matter----a cell phone
But I bet you and I paid for hers.....

Funny you say that Rosie, I've had two cellphones, one analog, one a digital flip phone-- -- neither one of them had a built in camera. I already have a massive amount of camera gear, I need another camera in my phone about as much as I need a clock in my microwave.

He told the cops he was claustrophobic and asked for "2 seconds" - Those were two of the last seconds in his life. He did not resist arrest, he did not lunge at cops, he did not make any threats, he was handcuffed behind the back and he was unarmed. Was Chauvin in a hurry to get to the donut shop or something?

He told the cops he was claustrophobic and asked for "2 seconds" - Those were two of the last seconds in his life. He did not resist arrest, he did not lunge at cops, he did not make any threats, he was handcuffed behind the back and he was unarmed. Was Chauvin in a hurry to get to the donut shop or something?
He did resist arrest. Next.

Takes a real demented idiot to suggest that some stupid kid who just happens to be standing on the sidewalk when something happens right in front of them that they videotape like everyone does should get a medal of freedom for having a cellphone.

The only video that counts is the police video taken by the officers of the actual encounter.
She filmed the truth....I know that bothers you. I hope her life isn't in danger from Whitey Righties who like to crush the Truth.

You have very strange heroes

And being a talented black teen poet gets you a cool new dress and a magazine cover!

Gorman has no talent. Her poetry sucks, my 8th grade nephew can write better. If she were white she would have gotten no inauguration, no awards, no dress or cover.

America is sick and tired of all the black ass kissing and affirmative action giving blacks everything they want just for being black while villifying white people just for being white.

America is noticing. Do not mistake her being quiet up to this point as any form of acceptance.

At some point, whites will have enough and fight back. Then you can accuse them all of being Trump-led MAGA terrorists or something.

So how much of the $27 million is the family giving her. Nothing?

Bullshit. Next.

here goes the book deal and talk show circuit....
Why not. Everybody else does it in modern America. That little Greta girl eco-warrior became an over-nite industry.

And being a talented black teen poet gets you a cool new dress and a magazine cover! :)

210407162321-02-amanda-gorman-vogue-may-2021.jpg
Stunning and brave.

Takes a real demented idiot to suggest that some stupid kid who just happens to be standing on the sidewalk when something happens right in front of them that they videotape like everyone does should get a medal of freedom for having a cellphone.

The only video that counts is the police video taken by the officers of the actual encounter.
It never occurs to them that the reason Chauvin seemed unconcerned might have been because he was following department policy and knew he was doing LESS than he was justified in doing. When auntie Maxine's big mouth gets this abomination overturned in a mistrial, the good folks in that neighborhood better have their shopping lists ready...

So you get a medal for helping to put an innocent cop in jail and starting six months of rioting, looting, murdering and insurrection? LOL!

& WHEN he complied- then the degree of force is supposta de-escalate; as chauvin's fellow cops & his boss, the police chief testified to.

Gorman has no talent. Her poetry sucks, my 8th grade nephew can write better. If she were white she would have gotten no inauguration, no awards, no dress or cover.

America is sick and tired of all the black ass kissing and affirmative action giving blacks everything they want just for being black while villifying white people just for being white.

America is noticing. Do not mistake her being quiet up to this point as any form of acceptance.

At some point, whites will have enough and fight back. Then you can accuse them all of being Trump-led MAGA terrorists or something.
Im not laughing at your post really. Im laughing that someone as worthless as you is now setting yourself up as an expert on poetry. Its like being lectured on ethics by Trump.
Ludicrous.

Last edited:

Im not laughing at ypur post really. Im laughing that someone as worthless as you is now setting yourself up as an expert on poetry. Its like being lectured on rthics by Trump.
Ludicrous.
Kind of like you talking about protecting children.

Forum List

Back