She deserves a Medal of Freedom

And being a talented black teen poet gets you a cool new dress and a magazine cover!

Gorman has no talent. Her poetry sucks, my 8th grade nephew can write better. If she were white she would have gotten no inauguration, no awards, no dress or cover.

America is sick and tired of all the black ass kissing and affirmative action giving blacks everything they want just for being black while villifying white people just for being white.

America is noticing. Do not mistake her being quiet up to this point as any form of acceptance.

At some point, whites will have enough and fight back. Then you can accuse them all of being Trump-led MAGA terrorists or something.
Im not laughing at ypur post really. Im laughing that someone as worthless as you is now setting yourself up as an expert on poetry. Its like being lectured on rthics by Trump.
Ludicrous.
...or about America issues by a commie Brit....

Im not laughing
Im laughing
rthics by Trump.

I'm laughing that an illiterate such as yourself even proffers an opinion.
Perhaps you could show us an example of your poetry so that we can judge the quality of work from such a demanding critic. Any form you want and it doeesnt even have to rhyme.

Im not laughing
Im laughing
rthics by Trump.

Perhaps you could show us an example of your poetry so that we can judge the quality of work from such a demanding critic. Any form you want and it doeesnt even have to rhyme.
Here you go.......
Tommy's a libber, he sits on his hump
and whines all day, mostly about Trump
He babbles and lectures and speaks somewhat grossly,
with ridiculous thoughts right out his pelosi

And being a talented black teen poet gets you a cool new dress and a magazine cover!

Gorman has no talent. Her poetry sucks, my 8th grade nephew can write better. If she were white she would have gotten no inauguration, no awards, no dress or cover.

America is sick and tired of all the black ass kissing and affirmative action giving blacks everything they want just for being black while villifying white people just for being white.

America is noticing. Do not mistake her being quiet up to this point as any form of acceptance.

At some point, whites will have enough and fight back. Then you can accuse them all of being Trump-led MAGA terrorists or something.
Im not laughing at your post really. Im laughing that someone as worthless as you is now setting yourself up as an expert on poetry. Its like being lectured on ethics by Trump.
Ludicrous.

Donald Trump - Ethics Professor :laughing0301:

If you have an 8th grade nephew who can write (and DELIVER) better than Amanda freaking Gorman you should bring her front and center loon.

• 2014: Chosen as inaugural youth poet laureate of Los Angeles[78]
  • 2017: Chosen as National Youth Poet Laureate[79]
  • 2017: OZY Genius Award[80]
  • 2018: Named one of Glamour magazine's College Women of the Year[81]
  • 2019: Named on The Root's "Young Futurists" list[82]
  • 2021: Selected to read at the inauguration of Joe Biden, becoming the youngest poet ever to read at a US presidential inauguration
  • 2021: Highlighted by Time magazine in their "Time 100 Next" list, under the category of Phenoms[3]

And NOBODY is "vilifying" white people for being white. Calm your squirming brain please!

"Fight back" ??? You gonna try to start a race war like Dylann Roof or something.
Keep us up to date so we can notify the proper authorities.
Thanks

It never occurs to them that the reason Chauvin seemed unconcerned might have been because he was following department policy and knew he was doing LESS than he was justified in doing. When auntie Maxine's big mouth gets this abomination overturned in a mistrial, the good folks in that neighborhood better have their shopping lists ready...

ESDRA ya big silly. He was NOT following department policy. Did you miss the testimony of his supervisor, fellow cops, department trainers and the Chief of Police too?

Im not laughing
Im laughing
rthics by Trump.

Here you go.......
Tommy's a libber, he sits on his hump
and whines all day, mostly about Trump
He babbles and lectures and speaks somewhat grossly,
with ridiculous thoughts right out his pelosi
Thats a lot better than I was expecting.

Im not laughing
Im laughing
rthics by Trump.

What? Is your stupid finger now broken unable to dial up the poem section yourself?

And what would my poetry say about the fact that this girl's is garbage? She only getting attention for being BLACK.

By your stupid logic, you'd need to be an American before you can actually comment on America, Jackass!

If you have an 8th grade nephew who can write (and DELIVER) better than Amanda freaking Gorman you should bring her front and center loon.

• 2021: Selected to read at the inauguration of Joe Biden, becoming the youngest poet ever to read at a US presidential inauguration
  • 2021: Highlighted by Time magazine in their "Time 100 Next" list, under the category of Phenoms[3]

It's a HE and he's not Black. Gorman ain't shit, just another black face for the left to promote over whites.

If she were White, you'd never have heard of her.

It's a HE and he's not Black. Gorman ain't shit, just another black face for the left to promote over whites.

No sorry Tooby - She's fucking BRILLIANT and you ain't got anyone in your inner circle who trumps her.

She sucks eggs. She is a talentless hack. An uncouth, precocious child, artificially elevated beyond her dismal pedigree barking out her drivel purely for political and racist reasons BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK.

And I don't NEED anyone in my "inner circle" shithead, anymore than you needed anyone in your inner circle to criticize Trump, so shove it up your goddam ass.

Thank God I recorded the inaugural so I could fast forward through that stupid child's rubbish.

No sorry Tooby - She's fucking BRILLIANT and you ain't got anyone in your inner circle who trumps her.

She sucks eggs. She is a talentless hack. An uncouth, precocious child, artificially elevated beyond her dismal pedigree barking out her drivel purely for political and racist reasons BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK.

And I don't NEED anyone in my "inner circle" shithead, anymore than you needed anyone in your inner circle to criticize Trump, so shove it up your goddam ass.

Thank God I recorded the inaugural so I could fast forward through that stupid child's rubbish.

Well, this gets to the heart of it with you .. eh Tooby? :lol:

BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK

Even if filming couldn't be done with a phone now, there were plenty of witnesses and that right there is the reason why yesterday's verdict most likely would've have happened anyway.

God bless you and that girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. Were any of them cops wearing body cameras?

Even if filming couldn't be done with a phone now, there were plenty of witnesses and that right there is the reason why yesterday's verdict most likely would've have happened anyway.

Holly

Girl - Please catch up prior to comment :rolleyes-41:

So Amanda is a dude now merely because she has more talent than anyone you’ve ever known? :laughing0301:

Mods - we need an Idiot Alert emoticon pronto.
Sometimes Funny just doesn’t quite getter done - Thx!!

Last edited:

Holly

Girl - Please catch up prior to comment :rolleyes-41:

Thank you. I wonder what is going to happen with his family. I pray that they fight back should there be anything thrown into their direction when they didn't have anything to do with what he did.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Well, this gets to the heart of it with you .. eh Tooby? BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK

NO, you idiot, the child is NOTHING to me. I have nothing against her and couldn't care less or know less of her if Biden hadn't DUG HER UP. I know the girl is riding on OTHER'S desire to see her a success BECAUSE she's black--- taking nothing away from her, it is these other people pandering to her "designed success," much like Obummar was "designed" to succeed.

While her commercial success is racially driven, if she REALLY feeds such a niche in society who need some young girl spitting out emotional drivel, MORE POWER TO HER. My only point is that she would be nowhere if she had been WHITE and everyone knows it.

So Amanda is a dude now merely because she has more talent than anyone you’ve ever known? :laughing0301:

Mods - we need an Idiot Alert emoticon pronto.
Sometimes Funny just doesn’t quite getter done - Thx!!

Glove, you are beyond stupid and not even remotely funny.

Forum List

Back