Presidential qualification

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
NW Louisiana
I'm convinced that the latest offering of presidential candidates by the major political parties are inadequate to govern a country the size of the United States, it's economy, diverse population and global responsibilities.

It's past time, I believe, to revamp the criteria for President of the United States as stated in our constitution.

The following are my suggestions for revised presidential qualifications;

1. Increase the age from 35 to 40.
2. Require a Masters degree in a recognized discipline.
3. Four years service in the military, merchant Marine or other national service institution, in a supervisory position.
4. Previously elected to a government political office, local, state or national.

I'm convinced that the latest offering of presidential candidates by the major political parties are inadequate to govern a country the size of the United States, it's economy, diverse population and global responsibilities.

It's past time, I believe, to revamp the criteria for President of the United States as stated in our constitution.

3. Four years service in the military, merchant Marine or other national service institution, in a supervisory position.
4. Previously elected to a government political office, local, state or national.

Beg pardon, but that should be the criteria for voters. Current presidential requirements are jes fine.

Do you have any other random qualifications?

How about chess team memeber ? Freemason? Able to run. A 5k in 25 min!

So Trump with only a bachelors degree would not be qualified?

Most presidents were Freemasons....

What???? LOL. 14 out of 44 (or 43 depending on how you count Cleveland) is not even close to "most".

So Trump with only a bachelors degree would not be qualified?

Most presidents were Freemasons....

What???? LOL. 14 out of 44 (or 43 depending on how you count Cleveland) is not even close to "most".

"Cleveland" is the same as "Cleveland" so it's insane to count him twice.

Granted he was bigly but Taft was biglier, and we don't count him twice.

I like it. :thup:

Nonsense,

Tho GOP'ers put up no candidate however....

Trump runs a multi billion dollar maker company...

Hitlery runs a multi million dollar taker company...

The choice is as clear as its been in decades.....

Forum List

Back