Shaun King Says Musk Purchase Of Twitter Is About 'White Power'...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....because protecting every Americans' right to Free Speech and reinstating free speech for EVERY Twitter user is all about 'White Power'.

The insane liberal meltdown over Musk's purchase of Twitter to end censorship and banning of Conservatives / to reinstate free speech on Twitter continues...

There are a lot of insane, lying liberal propaganda-spreading cultists out there, but not a lot of them are brave enough to step up, grab a Mike, seek world-wide attention, and self-identify as one them like King proves here he is.

God bless his heart...

:p

Let's pretend for just a minute that this was actually true. And not just some out of touch fantasy to make something about something that it isn't.

I'd still support it because I am sick of black power. I'd welcome more white power.

Liberal censoring conservative free speech and an Effort to restore free speech to every Twitter user has nothing to do with race / 'White power'.

King is engaging in full-fledged race-baiting, Democrat protocol of calling those who oppose their agenda 'racists in an attempt to silence them and shut them down, and is full scale racial division.

King should be immediately placed on the 'pay no attention to' list.

While leftists aren't proud of much of anything, we white conservatives are proud of our heritage:

OkayLarge267x296.jpg

....because protecting every Americans' right to Free Speech and reinstating free speech for EVERY Twitter user is all about 'White Power'.

The insane liberal meltdown over Musk's purchase of Twitter to end censorship and banning of Conservatives / to reinstate free speech on Twitter continues...

There are a lot of insane, lying liberal propaganda-spreading cultists out there, but not a lot of them are brave enough to step up, grab a Mike, seek world-wide attention, and self-identify as one them like King proves here he is.

God bless his heart...

The reason why the far left is so obsessed with race is because they are racists

God bless his heart...

He is south african. Do you know any south african whites who aren't racists? I work with this wonderful woman. So sweet. Such a nice christian. Only one thing. She's a bit of a racist. I think it's cute. Like a flashback to 1960 America or down south today in America or among Republican circles when blacks aren't listening.

Can some American tell me what that is?
Is it something new or is it something that's been used by Klansmen and their supporters for a longer period of time?

Was it known to be code for white power in the sixties or is it as new as Trump?
Thanks!

It is perfectly clear that the entire Dem Party opposes free speech, for obvious reasons...

The post 1998 GOP is far from pure on that issue....

See the source image

Forum List

Back