Sharp rise in Europeans fighting in Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Mysterious pilgrimage from Westeurope to Syria. Conspiracy theorists say, its the Jews, who fuel this movements,
but would the Jews invite such people to the holy land to make them fight for their interests? Its rather a movement, whose puppet master has changed.

2494754,h=425,pd=1,w=620.jpg

A new wave of Europeans is heading to Syria, their ranks soaring in the past six months as tales of easy living and glorious martyrdom draw them to the rebellion against Bashar Assad. The western Europe-based rebels, mostly young men, are being recruited by new networks that arrange travel and comfortable lodging in the heart of rebel territory, and foster a militant form of Islam that Western security officials fear will add to the terror threat when the fighters return home.
The 11 western European countries with the biggest contingents in Syria are estimated to have some 1,200-1,700 people among rebel forces, according to government and analyst figures compiled by The Associated Press. That compares to estimates of 600-800 from those countries in late spring.
The surge has occurred particularly in France, Germany, Belgium and Sweden. It reflects the increasing ease of travel to Syria's front lines and enthusiastic sales pitches by the first wave of European volunteers.

Read:
Sharp rise in Europeans fighting in Syria - UK news by mail.com

Mysterious pilgrimage from Westeurope to Syria. Conspiracy theorists say, its the Jews, who fuel this movements,
but would the Jews invite such people to the holy land to make them fight for their interests? Its rather a movement, whose puppet master has changed.

A new wave of Europeans is heading to Syria, their ranks soaring in the past six months as tales of easy living and glorious martyrdom draw them to the rebellion against Bashar Assad. The western Europe-based rebels, mostly young men, are being recruited by new networks that arrange travel and comfortable lodging in the heart of rebel territory, and foster a militant form of Islam that Western security officials fear will add to the terror threat when the fighters return home.
The 11 western European countries with the biggest contingents in Syria are estimated to have some 1,200-1,700 people among rebel forces, according to government and analyst figures compiled by The Associated Press. That compares to estimates of 600-800 from those countries in late spring.
The surge has occurred particularly in France, Germany, Belgium and Sweden. It reflects the increasing ease of travel to Syria's front lines and enthusiastic sales pitches by the first wave of European volunteers.

Read:

I wonder how many left from the U.S. and Canada. There have been Somalis who have joined these terrorist groups in the past.

Read:

I wonder how many left from the U.S. and Canada. There have been Somalis who have joined these terrorist groups in the past.
Really sad and they watch away.

Many jewish young men travel to join the israeli defense force too

European Muslim young bucks, feeling their oats at the prospect of Glorious Jihad, volunteering to fight alongside the Syrian Rebels?

Shades of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade in the Spanish Civil War !

Although I'm sure a few of those Volunteers are Euro-White Muslim converts, it's a good bet that most are first and second-gen Muslim immigrants from outside Europe.

As such, in light of the troubles that Muslims have been causing in Europe in the past 10-20 years, and in light of the War-Hungry mindset of these young folk...

As cold as it sounds, I don't they'll be missed much, by the Euro-community at-large, regardless of whether they eventually return to Europe or not...

And, it does not sound like they will be present in sufficiently large numbers so as to substantially influence the outcome of that messy gawdawful business in Syria...

Last edited:

There is a big difference, Joey, in those young Jewish men trying to defend a country. After all, there are even Arabs in the Israeli military who are willing to defend Israel. Your friends who are flooding into Syria are actually trying to kill each other in the name of their religion and also take out the Christians as well. I guess you are too old to join them. I bet Joey would have had a problem with all the young people, Jews and Chriustians, who would come to Israel when wars broke out so that they could take the place of those Jews who were called up to fight. Can anyone see Joey on a kibbutz helping out like these other people did?

European Muslim young bucks, feeling their oats at the prospect of Glorious Jihad, volunteering to fight alongside the Syrian Rebels?

Although I'm sure a few of those Volunteers are Euro-White Muslim converts, it's a good bet that most are first and second-gen Muslim immigrants from outside Europe.

As such, in light of the troubles that Muslims have been causing in Europe in the past 10-20 years, and in light of the War-Hungry mindset of these young folk...

As cold as it sounds, I don't they'll be missed much, by the Euro-community at-large, regardless of whether they eventually return to Europe or not...

And, it does not sound like they will be present in sufficiently large numbers so as to substantially influence the outcome of that messy gawdawful business in Syria...

I think its a mixed bag going to Syria, some converts and first generation Muslim immigrants.

I think its a mixed bag going to Syria, some converts and first generation Muslim immigrants.

You have to feel sorry for some of these parents who find out that their sons have decided to fight with the terrorists.

Parents despair for son who chose life of terror - CNN.com

You have to feel sorry for some of these parents who find out that their sons have decided to fight with the terrorists.

Parents despair for son who chose life of terror - CNN.com

How nice that the Europeans can look forward to these lovely folks returning and demanding their entitlement to welfare benefits.

Probably not a lot of career options in Europe for the skills used in the jihad: beheading, rape and pillage, thievery... hey wait, what year is this, 2013 or 713?

There is a big difference, Joey, in those young Jewish men trying to defend a country.
The sadistic IDF is the worlds best equipped and funded terrorist organization. .. :doubt:

The only terrorist organization in the ME are the Muslim ones.
The ones who kill civilians by the thousands and use beheadings, suicide bombings, car bombs etc.... in the name of the fake God, Allah :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a big difference, Joey, in those young Jewish men trying to defend a country.
The sadistic IDF is the worlds best equipped and funded terrorist organization. .. :doubt:

Why, Sunni Man, your sadistic Muslim brethren had no trouble murdering millions with their trusty swards in the past. Speaking of terrorist organizations, no doubt you have made your monthly contribution to some Muslim charity here in the U.S. which funnels the money to the Islamic terrorist groups operating overseas.

The only terrorist organization in the ME are the Muslim ones.
The ones who kill civilians by the thousands and use beheadings, suicide bombings, car bombs etc.... in the name of the fake God, Allah :lol: :lol: :lol:

He doesn't want to see what is going on in the Middle East. He is only obsessed with bashing Israel and the Jews, and his Sunni brethren can murder whomever they want to.

Speaking of terrorist organizations, no doubt you have made your monthly contribution to some Muslim charity here in the U.S. which funnels the money to the Islamic terrorist groups operating overseas.
Incorrect retard. .. :cuckoo:

That would be against current U.S. law. .. :eusa_hand:

And I obey all federal and state laws. ... :cool:

Speaking of terrorist organizations, no doubt you have made your monthly contribution to some Muslim charity here in the U.S. which funnels the money to the Islamic terrorist groups operating overseas.
Incorrect retard. .. :cuckoo:

That would be against current U.S. law. .. :eusa_hand:

And I obey all federal and state laws. ... :cool:

You can tell us whatever you want to, but who knows what is true or not. It has been a matter of record that there have been funds collected here in the U.S. to help the terrorist.

You can tell us whatever you want to, but who knows what is true or not. It has been a matter of record that there have been funds collected here in the U.S. to help the terrorist.
Silly-Sally if you have any evidence of funds being collected to support terrorism.

It is your patriotic duty to report the transaction to the FBI or Homeland Security.

That's what I would do. .. :cool:

Silly-Sally if you have any evidence of funds being collected to support terrorism.

It is your patriotic duty to report the transaction to the FBI or Homeland Security.

That's what I would do. .. :cool:
List of Charities Accused of Ties to Terrorism

List of charities accused of ties to terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not surprisingly, the vast majority are Muslim-focused...

Forum List

Back