Sharp rise in Europeans fighting in Syria

Far as I am aware, the "Holy Land Foundation" is the only muslim charity to be convicted of funding terrorism in the U.S.

And that was back in 2004. .. :cool:
Given that the money is being funneled to targets and destinations beyond the reach of US law and auditing capabilities, 'convictions' are understandably hard to come by...

However, unlike individuals, where we must apply the rule 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty'...

With respect to so-called 'charities' which represent a discretionary philanthropy beneficiary...

Those same standards of proof need not apply...

Too much at stake (providing funds for Islamic terrorists) to risk it anyway...

I'll take the word of the US State Dept and the FBI and that of allied intelligence services before I'll trust the word of a Muslim trying to defend such money-conduits...

Last edited:
"...In other words, you ain't got squat."
As I said earlier, given that the beneficiaries of those donated funds are off-shore, and beyond audit by the US, convictions are hard to come-by, even when deserved...

However, as a marvelous 'consolation prize'...

Having a 'Suspect Charities List' that prevents virtually all non-Muslims and a great many Muslims (who wish to keep off the government's radar) from donating is a little better than 'squat'...

It's a choke-hold on 'Suspect Charities', which rather limits the conduits through which donated monies can pass from anonymous donors to Islamic militants...

Think how much MORE money they would be raking-in if they were NOT on the 'Suspect Charities List'...
teeth_smile.gif

Much better than 'squat', now that I stop to think of it...

Thanks for bringing that to the attention of the audience... good catch!
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back