Paul Joseph Watson: "Wipe Jews off the face of the planet", "N!663@", and other racist language caught on tape

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
It's amazing how racist the people whining the loudest about "woke racism" are. It's to the point where I automatically just assume you're a racist if you're vehemently against woke justice. Today they don't call you an "uppity N@@@##", they call you "woke".

It's not the ones using racial epithets, but the ones pointing the finger who usually are racist.....many times without conciously realizing it.

Who is that?
More importantly, why would anyone give a shit?
Who is that?
Had to look him up.

he's a British 'shock jock'.

"Paul Joseph Watson (born 24 May 1982)[1] is a British far-right[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] YouTuber, radio host and conspiracy theorist.[11][12][13][3] Until July 2016, Watson embraced the label "alt-right", but he now identifies as part of the new right.[14] In May 2019, Facebook and Instagram permanently banned Watson for violation of hate speech policies.[15][16]"

The kind of guy that spews crap like to earn a living, and boost his ratings.

Not worth bothering with, IMO.

Not worth listening to either.

He's done some decent reporting at times, think he was hooked up with Alex Jones website....The world tomorrow or something like that.

• Banned
Had to look him up.

he's a British 'shock jock'.

"Paul Joseph Watson (born 24 May 1982)[1] is a British far-right[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] YouTuber, radio host and conspiracy theorist.[11][12][13][3] Until July 2016, Watson embraced the label "alt-right", but he now identifies as part of the new right.[14] In May 2019, Facebook and Instagram permanently banned Watson for violation of hate speech policies.[15][16]"

The kind of guy that spews crap like to earn a living, and boost his ratings.

Not worth bothering with, IMO.

Not worth listening to either.
Don't act like you don't identify with his anti woke talking points; Conservatives love him, he isn't saying anything that the status quo Republicans aren't saying about the woke. The Conservatives represent white identity politics just like this guy.

Don't act like you don't identify with his anti woke talking points; Conservatives love him, he isn't saying anything that the status quo Republicans aren't saying about the woke. The Conservatives represent white identity politics just like this guy.
Funny, whole lot of democrats are going anti-woke too.
Wonder why?

I make no excuses for him. However most people have made stupid remarks of all backgrounds. If your are black you are racist. No matter who says you are not. And what is the kicker is that many black know the different ethnic backgrounds of whites and may have names for them besides the normal ones. But blacks do not like jews. And don't bullshit anyone. Interactions in urban areas have not been good at times.

Well him and Louis Farrakhan would enjoy the idea of wiping out the Jewish Population but hey I know you will ignore this response and write next about how Louis isn’t racist at all…

I make no excuses for him. However most people have made stupid remarks of all backgrounds. If your are black you are racist. No matter who says you are not. And what is the kicker is that many black know the different ethnic backgrounds of whites and may have names for them besides the normal ones. But blacks do not like jews. And don't bullshit anyone. Interactions in urban areas have not been good at times.
Blacks hate Jews, Muslims, Asians and Hispanics but hey they ain’t racist because they know what it is like to be hated on!!!

I think he hates Jews more than blacks.A real right wing poster boy.

It's probably inevitable that hate for Jews is going to rise in step with fascism in America.

They will soon gain the courage to spell their grievances out in detail.

It's amazing how racist the people whining the loudest about "woke racism" are. It's to the point where I automatically just assume you're a racist if you're vehemently against woke justice. Today they don't call you an "uppity N@@@##", they call you "woke".

He was just engaging in innocent locker room banter bro.....

Blacks hate Jews, Muslims, Asians and Hispanics but hey they ain’t racist because they know what it is like to be hated on!!!
I am black...I don't hate Jews....

Probably why I am also not a reactionary-wing Neo-Nazi type...

I also don't go on 200 paragraph rants whining about globalists all the time....
Oh.....it's also why I have respect for this man.....the honorable Rabbi Dresner..the guy who risked his life going down south fighting for Civil Rights when the "Christian Conservatives" were whining about schools being desegregated.....

mlk-rabbi-israel-s.-dresner-1--04d1e93b05b491209975b37423acc20b6655a101.jpg

And if you say "Rabbi who?" -- I rest my case.....

It's probably inevitable that hate for Jews is going to rise in step with fascism in America.

They will soon gain the courage to spell their grievances out in detail.
I'm not worried about Jews, I'm worried about these whites. Everything Conservatives say about Jews, is actually true about white people.

I'm not worried about Jews, I'm worried about these whites. Everything Conservatives say about Jews, is actually true about white people.
I'm white myself but I'm a Canadian and so I plead innocent.

But I think there's truth in your statement for a very large portion of Americans at least.

Forum List

Back