Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

Reality does not work that way, how do you propose that they do this? Perhaps war should be like the old days where the armies lined up against each other across a field and whoever had the most left standing won. But even then they raided, raped and pillaged through whatever country they were over taking. If you think humanity is going to change or that we've made some sort of 'progress', or that we ever will, then you're delusional. Human nature will never change.
You are absolutely right. I'm totally delusional. I object the killing of innocents. Keep this in mind when someone comes for yours. Just chalk it up to 'shit happens.' Matter of fact saying that innocent people of one group deserves to die is just what the colonizers did to us Natives and black slaves. Support that? No fucking way.

You are absolutely right. I'm totally delusional. I object the killing of innocents. Keep this in mind when someone comes for yours. Just chalk it up to 'shit happens.' Matter of fact saying that innocent people of one group deserves to die is just what the colonizers did to us Natives and black slaves. Support that? No fucking way.
Drama Awards must be coming up.

Hamas owns the deaths from their attacks causing War.

Who is innocent?? Hamas started this shit. Talk to them

IMG_3206.jpeg

Children are innocent.

We all object to that, so quit acting like you're the only moral arbiter who has that opinion, no one wants to see innocent children or civilians involved. Except Hamas, they intentionally targeted them during their attack, but not as much outrage from you on that front. You don't control humanity, and there will always be evil in the world doing evil things. You can either lay down and let them in the name of morals, or you can stand up to them and try to stop them. Either way, innocent people die, that's the reality that you're never going to change.

My people are Native Americans, dumbass.
No longer possible.

You joined the terrorists HAMAS by spouting their rhetoric. You lost your status as "native American". (If you ever held it to begin with)

If it walks like a terrorist
Talks like a terrorist
Quotes rhetoric from other terrorists
Quotes the Koran like a terrorist....

It not an innocent.

Forum List

Back