Shaming Democrats ..

When it comes to race, Trumpsters are trained to focus on the past and ignore the blazingly obvious present.

That's how they "address" the race issue. Follow the talk radio route.

And they somehow think people are buying it.

Riots and mayhem in Democrat controlled cities, is that current enough for you slow-Mac.
Trumpsters are also trained in deflection.

Let's see you hold your fellow Trumpsters accountable for their words - kidding, I know you don't have the balls:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Le6kTZc.gif
Biden on ending segregation.
View attachment 352175

What are you trying to say, here? My old, white racist is better than your old, white racist?
Trump isn't racist.

Disagree.
he's not racist

Again, I disagree.
but there is no proof he is racist--so = not racist
..it doesn't matter what you think

Doesn't matter what you think either. I can do this all day.
wrong
so someone charged with a crime but not proven guilty is guilty??!!
hahahahhahahahahahah

Racism ain't a crime, stupid.

When it comes to race, Trumpsters are trained to focus on the past and ignore the blazingly obvious present.

Riots and mayhem in Democrat controlled cities, is that current enough for you slow-Mac.

Let's see you hold your fellow Trumpsters accountable for their words - kidding, I know you don't have the balls:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Le6kTZc.gif
View attachment 352175

What are you trying to say, here? My old, white racist is better than your old, white racist?
Trump isn't racist.

Disagree.
he's not racist

Again, I disagree.

wrong
hahahahhahahahahahah

hahhahahahahaha
so you DON'T have proof--do you ?

Something tells me that if Lumpy had his wish and teleported back to the Jim Crow era -- he would be on the same side as those Democrats he is trying to shame.......why? Because those are the policies conservatives have always supported

Eh, you just proved that you are indeed an idiot...
I just proved the point that morons like you PURPOSELY avoid talking about what CONSERVATIVES have historically supported and still support......

There is a reason why dic suckers like you avoid talking about POLICIES -- I don't give a fuck about your party labels....

You goofy ass would have been the one cheering for this type of police brutality, not against it....as always...so fuck what you babbling about

Police-Dogs-Attack-Demonstrators-Birmingham-Protests.jpg

Le6kTZc.gif
View attachment 352175

Trump isn't racist.

Disagree.
he's not racist

Again, I disagree.

wrong
hahahahhahahahahahah

hahhahahahahaha
so you DON'T have proof--do you ?

I don't need proof to have an opinion, stupid.

Only drama in this country is a bunch of animals burning and looting the country..........over a single death where the officer is being tried for murder.............

Excuse to STEAL and burn is all this is.........and it is done every election cycle by the DNC and their BS Media.............after doing it so long............a lot of People don't give a damn about it anymore.

That's me.............I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.............I think all the riots need to be put down harshly sooner rather than later..........Because they BECAME CRIMINALS and not protesters when they burn the places to the ground and Steal.

My Sympathy meter is still on 0.
Say bub, when was the last riot?
So bro..........guess you missed Atlanta and they declared a new county.

Well if they are a so called new country we should just declare War on it. ......LOL

- I can see both ends of this.
No you don't.........you are a fraud trying to shift the blame of DNC idiots burning the country down.
The elements of the issue with which I agree with conservatives are larger and more significant in scope than just the riots.

Unfortunately, you lack the intellectual elasticity to see outside your little ideological sandbox.

You're like a child.

Something tells me that if Lumpy had his wish and teleported back to the Jim Crow era -- he would be on the same side as those Democrats he is trying to shame.......why? Because those are the policies conservatives have always supported

Eh, you just proved that you are indeed an idiot...
I just proved the point that morons like you PURPOSELY avoid talking about what CONSERVATIVES have historically supported and still support......

There is a reason why dic suckers like you avoid talking about POLICIES -- I don't give a fuck about your party labels....

You goofy ass would have been the one cheering for this type of police brutality, not against it....as always...so fuck what you babbling about

View attachment 352336

Well .. you just confirmed that you are an even lower class, uneducated idiot than I had suspected.. :laugh:

The ease with which I can turn these people into quivering drama queens is just not fair.
You need to change your Deodorant ...........the desperation to get us to like you is well.............smelly now.

We aren't burning the nation down..........your side is.........in cities ruled by Dems.........Oh well.

OWN IT.........You deserve it........You created it.

No you don't.........you are a fraud trying to shift the blame of DNC idiots burning the country down.
The elements of the issue with which I agree with conservatives are larger and more significant in scope than just the riots.

Unfortunately, you lack the intellectual elasticity to see outside your little ideological sandbox.

You're like a child.
I am old enough to have seen more of the BS than you.............

They want respect then they need to act respectful..........They haven't so FUCK THEM.

I watched blacks move in to neighborhoods and crime went through the roof........My mother n law was the last white in an area that was finally forced to move because they killed the neighbor in his bed for his prescriptions.................

You DON'T KNOW SQUAT..........and we OWE THEM NOTHING...........NOTHING...........but SCORN.....and RIDICULE for burning our country to the ground.

You're like a child.

They want respect then they need to act respectful..........They haven't so FUCK THEM.

I watched blacks move in to neighborhoods and crime went through the roof........My mother n law was the last white in an area that was finally forced to move because they killed the neighbor in his bed for his prescriptions.................

You DON'T KNOW SQUAT..........and we OWE THEM NOTHING...........NOTHING...........but SCORN.....and RIDICULE for burning our country to the ground.
Good.

The ease with which I can turn these people into quivering drama queens is just not fair.
You are so full of yourself. No-one is quivering. Only in your fantastical imagination.
He is trying to pat himself on the back.......LOL

Self Gratification.............Liberals.....well communist need that ........they are emotional creatures.

You're like a child.

Good.
You are learning Mr. Victim.............

Why is the country burning almost entirely in DNC run shitholes?????

You're like a child.

Think they've had enough of your high fallutin' excuses. Just be what they tell you to be, commie!!

You're like a child.

Good.
You are learning Mr. Victim.............

Why is the country burning almost entirely in DNC run shitholes?????
Because urban areas tend to be more liberal, and urban liberals have reached the breaking point.

Obviously.

You're like a child.

Whatever, Grandpa. Your personal anecdotes are useless.

You're like a child.

Think they've had enough of your high fallutin' excuses. Just be what they tell you to be, commie!!
I never name names. On purpose. Never. All I do is make general points.

Then I watch as they lose their shit and attack me personally with everything they have.

In some ways, it's very satisfying. But in others, it's an ugly reminder of how far we still have to go.

But, as we've been saying, we'll get there! The neanderthals are doomed.

Forum List

Back