Shameless Birthday Plug . . . Apologies . . .

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
So obviously I am not going to out myself here or anywhere else online—if I can help it. That being said, my first novel was released about a month ago. That's great and everything, however, today I received perhaps the most meaningful birthday present yet. The author of The Keep, F. Paul Wilson, messaged me personally and followed me on a certain social media website. I've been a lifelong fan of his work and that novel in particular. Feels quite good. So here's to Mr. Wilson.

51qCjqnboWL.jpg
movieposter.jpg

So obviously I am not going to out myself here or anywhere else online—if I can help it. That being said, my first novel was released about a month ago. That's great and everything, however, today I received perhaps the most meaningful birthday present yet. The author of The Keep, F. Paul Wilson, messaged me personally and followed me on a certain social media website. I've been a lifelong fan of his work and that novel in particular. Feels quite good. So here's to Mr. Wilson.

View attachment 380691View attachment 380692
Good for you...awesome congratulations and Happy Birthday....

I've also written a book.

But I'm hesitant to release it because it's so profound, I'm afraid humankind couldn't handle it.

Plus, I'm lazy.

Lazy? Just wait till the editors send it back for changes. You'll go catatonic.

Forum List

Back