Shame on World War II Norwegian Newspaper

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I wanted to share a shocking factoid I have just learned.

It has to do with "the consistently anti-Semitic editorial stance of the country's most influential newspaper, the Oslo Dagbladet, from the early 1930s forward. ...the Dagbladet's prejudicial portrayal of Norway's small Jewish population as a parasite alien community fomented a poisonously negative public perception of these outsiders in an overwhelmingly Christian nation."

My source: The (print) edition of the (liberal) New York Review of Books (May 13, 2021). The title of the article is "Planning an Aryan Paradise."

All the European countries disliked the Juden during that time period. ... :cool:

The article mentioned that for some reason there seemed to be a lot of sympathy especially in both France and Norway for the Nazis' agenda against the Jewish people.

I wanted to share a shocking factoid I have just learned.

It has to do with "the consistently anti-Semitic editorial stance of the country's most influential newspaper, the Oslo Dagbladet, from the early 1930s forward. ...the Dagbladet's prejudicial portrayal of Norway's small Jewish population as a parasite alien community fomented a poisonously negative public perception of these outsiders in an overwhelmingly Christian nation."

My source: The (print) edition of the (liberal) New York Review of Books (May 13, 2021). The title of the article is "Planning an Aryan Paradise."

That happened because like Little Joey selling us out to the Chinese, Norway was also sold out to and occupied by the Germans...

Vidkun Quisling - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back