Shame on Uvalde police

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
This teacher was shot twice by ramos and he tells what happened

How law enforcement cowards waited outside in the hall for one hour while all eleven children in his classroom were murdered

That is such bs...following orders..where have I heard that excuse before
Its valid

The cops are always blamed for anything to goes wrong

If the other cops disobeyed a lawful order and an innocent child was killed their career would be over

The police chief is the only one to blame

I wonder.... would anyone be surprised to hear that the FBI ordered cops to pull back?.... They must of been told to leave the hallway... Who sent out that order?....

It took the border patrol... Not a friend of the swamp these days to defy the order and go in and kill that SOB....
What are we not being told... We need an investigation and I think the border patrol should conduct it..... get the fucking FBI out of that town....

I wonder.... would anyone be surprised to hear that the FBI ordered cops to pull back?.... They must of been told to leave the hallway... Who sent out that order?....

Who is in charge?

Who is making all of Low IQ Joe's "appointments?"

The Kenyan Cocksucker and his loyal lapdog Chris Wray.

1654626858919.png

Guy should be fired
Pressure Gov Abbott to fire him...because he has the authority to do so....

Makes me wonder why not only has he not been fired -- but nobody has even been remotely punished for it...not a demotion, nothing...

Maybe we can blame this on BLM -- because now if Abbott decides to hold police accountable for their actions, people may think he is acting like BLM and stuff

This teacher was shot twice by ramos and he tells what happened

How law enforcement cowards waited outside in the hall for one hour while all eleven children in his classroom were murdered

I hear they stood on the other side of the door for 20 minutes listening to children being murdered and they were cowards who refused to rush in.

I hear they stood on the other side of the door for 20 minutes listening to children being murdered and they were cowards who refused to rush in.
I regret applying the word coward to all the police standing in the hallway

They were under orders from the cowardly school chief of police

And he would not have neen the first one through the door if he had decided to do his duty anyway

Some rookie would have taken the first bullet not the ball headed bastard in charge

But law enforcement overall is suffering from a creeping form of government worker disease that makes them risk adverse for their job and their retirement

Doing something bold could could result in more pain for the cops than doing nothing at all

And he would not have neen the first one through the door if he had decided to do his duty anyway

Some rookie would have taken the first bullet not the ball headed bastard in charge

But law enforcement overall is suffering from a creeping form of government worker disease that makes them risk adverse for their job and their retirement

Doing something bold could could result in more pain for the cops than doing nothing at all
I agree. They said on the news, "they could have rushed him with one of those bullet proof shields". They had one on the scene. But what if rushing him caused kids to die? Then they'd get in trouble for that.

I do feel sorry for police in this regard.

Our Sheriff put out a letter to all his deputies. He told them that if there is a situation like that he expects that every officer to put themselves in harm's way. If they don't think they have the courage to do it then he doesn't want them as a deputy.

Our Sheriff put out a letter to all his deputies. He told them that if there is a situation like that he expects that every officer to put themselves in harm's way. If they don't think they have the courage to do it then he doesn't want them as a deputy.
I think thats hoe most rank and file cops feel about it without being told

But morale among the blue is falling

Uvalde Police: “Let’s just wait for the murderer to run out of bullets on those helpless children. Then we’ll take him down.”

Forum List

Back