Shady pharma company sabotages legal weed and gets DEA approval for synthetic thc

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Shady Pharma Company Sabotages Legal Weed and Gets DEA Approval for Synthetic THC – High Times

Insys Therapeutics, a pharmaceutical company that poured lots of money into opposing weed legalization in Arizona last year just got its payoff—thank you very much.

That payoff came in the form of this week’s preliminary approval from the DEA for its synthetic marijuana drug, Syndros.

Just A Little Reminder

Insys forked over a cool half-million dollars to Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy, which represented roughly 10 percent of all money the anti-pot group raised to scuttle Arizona’s popular Prop 205 to legalize weed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise here suddenly it will be ok as long as the Government Medical police can get their hands on it tainting it so it makes people ill for whatever reason, The purpose to take over all natural weed growers forcing people into the big pharma supply of it which once again creates billions for these piece of shit Gov. controlled Pharmaceuticals. They all get huge chunks of money for this bs remember the terms " STOCKS" and the STOCK MARKET....................FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-3_10-52-18.png
    upload_2017-4-3_10-52-18.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 63
Big pharma don't want weed legalized, but conservative republicans and center left democrats are responsible for weed not being legalized. They impose strict legislation's where people are thrown in jail for having weed on them.

Then you religious freaks who think weed is immoral.

There are a couple of factors we have to blame.

• Banned
Big pharma don't want weed legalized, but conservative republicans and center left democrats are responsible for weed not being legalized. They impose strict legislation's where people are thrown in jail for having weed on them.

Then you religious freaks who think weed is immoral.

There are a couple of factors we have to blame.

Big pharma has everything to do with it just like the justice system.
and " RELIGIOUS FREAKS" have nothing to do with what state. Guess it's a great Obama trained method blame anyone you can.

I remember the last stint we had with "synthetic" pot. How many kids died from that?
How many kids have died from pot?
Fuck big pharma and fuck voters who vote these goddamn corporatist assholes into office.
People like weed because its NATURAL. Fucking disgusting.

• Banned
I remember the last stint we had with "synthetic" pot. How many kids died from that?
Fuck big pharma and fuck voters who vote these goddamn corporatist assholes into office.

Nobody has ever died from pot , real pot. The msm put that bs out there right before a few states were about to legalize it.
You can't die from pot honest to gawd where people come up with that is beyond those of us who haven't been fooled by the system.

The Freaking bs government has had a PATENT on POT since 2003 they've been working this for a long time .

• Banned

upload_2017-4-3_11-58-3.png

DEA Finally Admits Marijuana is Medicine | StoptheDrugWar.org

----------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-3_11-59-9.png

If the Feds Get Their Way, Big Pharma Could Sell Pot -- But Your Dime Bag Would Still Send You to Jail

The advantage Big Pharmacy has in this instance is the potential to create a THC replacement that does not have the psychotropic side effects.

Natural marijuana will always have that side effect. It's that "high" which creates the legal and moral issues with natural marijuana.

If Big Pharmacy can ever fix the problem of that "high", they'll put legal marijuana out of business overnight.

• Banned
The advantage Big Pharmacy has in this instance is the potential to create a THC replacement that does not have the psychotropic side effects.

Natural marijuana will always have that side effect. It's that "high" which creates the legal and moral issues with natural marijuana.

If Big Pharmacy can ever fix the problem of that "high", they'll put legal marijuana out of business overnight.

When kids are given cannabis oil it has no THC in it whatsoever.

No child of mine would be taking that chance. Nor would I. I have glaucoma and seizures but would never even consider a natural cannibas solution. I might consider a well tested synthetic oprion.

No child of mine would be taking that chance. Nor would I. I have glaucoma and seizures but would never even consider a natural cannibas solution. I might consider a well tested synthetic oprion.

well you've been medically indoctrinated good luck with big pharma that creates one thing and ti destroys another. Whatever they give you a pill for it destroys another organ in your body LMAO...

When one is a parent and have run out of everything to try , many will turn to cannabis because they see the miracle that has worked , over and over it's been proven by these parents. Who have nothing to gain by pushing it. THE KIDS DO NOT GET HIGH OFF IT gawd damn the government got the public so fkn indoctrinated it's sickening.

well you've been medically indoctrinated good luck with big pharma that creates one thing and ti destroys another. Whatever they give you a pill for it destroys another organ in your body LMAO...

Far less indoctrinated than you seem to believe. The indoctrination I do have is in avoiding substances which create an altered mental state..... legal or otherwise.

Far less indoctrinated than you seem to believe. The indoctrination I do have is in avoiding substances which create an altered mental state..... legal or otherwise.

Like I keep saying : When used for Seizures the Cannabis OIL IS NOT THC and CONTAINS zero.
You take pills already that are from plants. Man made BS that is synthetic eats away at your internal organs freaking GOOGLE it!!!

THIS IS THE PATENT THE GOV. HAS HAD ON POT SINCE 2003
We claim:
1. A method of treating diseases caused by oxidative stress, comprising administering a therapeutically effective amount of a cannabinoid that has substantially no binding to the NMDA receptor to a subject who has a disease caused by oxidative stress.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the cannabinoid is nonpsychoactive.
3. The method of claim 2, wherein the cannabinoid has a volume of distribution of 10 L/kg or more.
4. The method of claim 1, wherein the cannabinoid is not an antagonist at the NMDA receptor.
5. The method of claim 1, wherein the cannabinoid is:

where R is H, substituted or unsubstituted alkyl, carboxyl, alkoxy, aryl, aryloxy, arylalkyl, halo or amino.
6. The method of claim 5, wherein R is H, substituted or unsubstituted alkyl, carboxyl or alkoxy.
7. The method of claim 2, wherein the cannabinoid is:

where
A is cyclohexyl, substituted or unsubstituted aryl, or

 but not a pinene;
R1 is H, substituted or unsubstituted alkyl, or substituted or unsubstituted carboxyl;
R2 is H, lower substituted or unsubstituted alkyl, or alkoxy;

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

upload_2017-4-3_13-15-41.png

And he had hundreds of GRANDMAL seizures 22 pills a day gawd damn who wants to give their kid that many pills a day.

This Dad Gives His Sick Son Marijuana Extract The Results… Mind blowing!

Weed Causes Incredible Change For Mom With Cerebral Palsy [WATCH]

And on your defense , Anything we are not familiar with or have been told all our lives how dangerous something is. I could see it being a bit scary.
I just wouldn't take synthetic anything from this medical bs of liars.

And in your defense , Anything we are not familiar with or have been told all our lives how dangerous something is. I could see it being a bit scary.

I go out of my way not to take ANYTHING.... natural or synthetic. Definitely nothing with mind altering side effects. No aspirin, Advil, Tylenol, Oxycodine, etc....

Last edited:
Like I keep saying : When used for Seizures the Cannabis OIL IS NOT THC and CONTAINS zero.
You take pills already that are from plants. Man made BS that is synthetic eats away at your internal organs freaking GOOGLE it!!!

I'll take something that eats away at my organs over something that eats away at my Soul. You are free to choose otherwise.

And in your defense , Anything we are not familiar with or have been told all our lives how dangerous something is. I could see it being a bit scary.

I go out of my way not to take ANYTHING.... natural or synthetic. Definitely nothing with mind altering side effects. No aspirin, Advil, Tylenol, Oxycodine, etc....

Well I hope someday you can get better. I really wish that you would investigate natural medicines over prescribed.
I would be more than willing to give you sites that you could check out yourself and at least see what they have to say about it.

So many of our ailments come from the foods we eat and a concoction of others things in this electronic world.

After all it is being said that natural essential oils are even able to knock the super bug out where today's medicines can't.

you will have to explain that one...i dont get what you are saying here....

Forum List

Back