Shady pharma company sabotages legal weed and gets DEA approval for synthetic thc

you will have to explain that one...i dont get what you are saying here....

I believe that any substance which alters the mental state of its user and reduces their ability to make proper decisions in a split second is damaging to the Soul. Whether it's Cocaine, Marijuana, Oxicodine, Alcohol, or anything else.

Like I keep saying : When used for Seizures the Cannabis OIL IS NOT THC and CONTAINS zero.
You take pills already that are from plants. Man made BS that is synthetic eats away at your internal organs freaking GOOGLE it!!!

I'll take something that eats away at my organs over something that eats away at my Soul. You are free to choose otherwise.
pot eats away at your soul?....if you say so.....if you said alcohol i would agree with ya....pot i dont think so...

Well I hope someday you can get better. I really wish that you would investigate natural medicines over prescribed.

Other than my mild high blood pressure, none of it is going away. These are things I've dealt with since before my 5th birthday. They're here to stay - my cross to bear in this lifetime.

Thankfully they don't have a major impact on my life. I take incredibly small doses of Amlodipine and Kepra on a daily basis and low doses of eye drops for my glaucoma.

Who knows what the future will bring, but if it gets bad enough, I've got a bullet with my name on it.

I believe that any substance which alters the mental state of its user and reduces their ability to make proper decisions in a split second is damaging to the Soul. Whether it's Cocaine, Marijuana, Oxicodine, Alcohol, or anything else.
that answers the question i just asked,but it did not answer the question i asked in that post.....you said....If Big Pharmacy can ever fix the problem of that "high", they'll put legal marijuana out of business overnight....how so?...

that answers the question i just asked,but it did not answer the question i asked in that post.....you said....If Big Pharmacy can ever fix the problem of that "high", they'll put legal marijuana out of business overnight....how so?...

Many of the people who avoid THC therapies do so because of the "high". That includes my father who was offered THC meds for pain in the kart weeks of his fight against Cancer.

If that "high" goes away, .more people will consider the synthetic THC, and then Big Pharmacy will get (a current or future) POTUS to enforce the FEDERAL ban on mj, to shut down the State Laws.

Many of the people who avoid THC therapies do so because of the "high". That includes my father who was offered THC meds for pain in the kart weeks of his fight against Cancer.

If that "high" goes away, .more people will consider the synthetic THC, and then Big Pharmacy will get (a current or future) POTUS to enforce the FEDERAL ban on mj, to shut down the State Laws.
lots of cancer patients dont think the synthetic works as good as the real thing,that is probably because there are other ingredients in the real thing that are absent in the synthetic...and good luck with shutting down State laws,just as many people smoke pot as those who drink or smoke cigs....many do all of them....10 years ago how many States had legal pot?.....how many had Medical Pot?...

lots of cancer patients dont think the synthetic works as good as the real thing,that is probably because there are other ingredients in the real thing that are absent in the synthetic...and good luck with shutting down State laws,just as many people smoke pot as those who drink or smoke cigs....many do all of them....10 years ago how many States had legal pot?.....how many had Medical Pot?...

Shut down the state laws? You start by deputizing the DEA to FIRESTORM every Marijuana related business in the country, then start arresting everyone who worked or used them.

Shut down the state laws? You start by deputizing the DEA to FIRESTORM every Marijuana related business in the country, then start arresting everyone who worked or used them.
yea good luck with that....ill tell you what though,if they do it to the liqueur industry and cigarettes ill back it.... otherwise its pretty hypercritical.......i know people who dont smoke but feel as long as they enforce the driving part and smoking in public they have no problems with it....

yea good luck with that....ill tell you what though,if they do it to the liqueur industry and cigarettes ill back it.... otherwise its pretty hypercritical.......i know people who dont smoke but feel as long as they enforce the driving part and smoking in public they have no problems with it....

That works for me. Get rid of all alcohol, tobacco and drugs. Gone. Make even possession a capital crime.

I know people like that too. I don't trust them or call them friends, but I know them.

That works for me. Get rid of all alcohol, tobacco and drugs. Gone. Make even possession a capital crime.

I know people like that too. I don't trust them or call them friends, but I know them.
at least you are honest and consistent with what you believe Anathema....i dont agree with what you believe,but i can respect it....lol....

You mean like chocolate, motocross, and good sex?

at least you are honest and consistent with what you believe Anathema....i dont agree with what you believe,but i can respect it....lol....
Yeah...he is honestly a psycho.

You mean like chocolate, motocross, and good sex?

One thing I'd never even consider doing and two I could give up on a moments notice.

The difference between those three and the items I mentioned is that these things create a heightened mental state rather than a reduced mental state.

No, actually, they do not. Offhand, a hare scramble ends with the riders sore, bruised, and exhausted. (Though often grinning widely.)

Add to that distance running, acrobatic piloting, long-distance bicycling, having young children on the house, and eating turkey.

Forum List

Back