Shadowbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody would, but if you have enough brain cells to put something together, then its pretty much what is happening. I still have brain cells. And I know they shadowban. I didn't expect them to publicly acknowledge it. Just wanted them to know I know. ;)

Anyone know how to do it?

I know a guy... And he accepts PayPal...

1593728151752.png

Anyone know how to do it? I have a few people on my list Harry Dresden is on top of that list. :laughing0301:
Well, I feel like aI’ve been put on slowdown. Everything here, for a couple days, takes for ever. Opening a page, posting, checking alerts. Everything. No other site is slow and I hit quite a few in any given day.

Interesting... as soon as I mention it, suddenly everything is back to normal. Wonder who is on...

if you have enough brain cells to put something together, then its pretty much what is happening. I still have brain cells. And I know they shadowban.
If you receive replies and reactions to your posts, then it is highly unlikely that you are being "shadow banned," which would entail that your posts be stored in the database along with everyone else's but marked as visible to you only.

Is it used here?

I was shadowbanned 13 years ago. The owner who did it, couldn't openly ban me because there were no warnings and no rule violation to get me on, she just bans me because she was mad that I refused to send a THIRD donation.

The forum is alive today, but a shell of its former self, because she banned so many people during that time frame.

I knew she was lying about her ability to read the PM's, since she had banned many Libertarian's who were dominating the threads they started, never breaking the rules there. I learned later that Libertarians were seeing they were being mistreated and getting banned by the Lady owner, decided to form a forum of their own, were telling others in the PM's about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back