Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

That it's far too easy to persecute innocent people when a pogrom tries to sweep up people who MIGHT be a threat but have committed no crime. IOW, you might catch a handful of people who potentially could commit a crime, but at the cost of disrupting and ruining the lives of many innocent people who would never do so. That's the inevitable result of creating thought crimes.
What is the context? An example?

What is the context? An example?
Exactly what we're talking about is the example. A free-range, "turn in your friends and family" will harm a lot more people that it will help, because people's lives will be ruined. Do you for a moment believe it would all just go away?

Exactly what we're talking about is the example. A free-range, "turn in your friends and family" will harm a lot more people that it will help, because people's lives will be ruined. Do you for a moment believe it would all just go away?
I am serious. I have lost the context since I am also involved in other discussions. Thanx

New Topics

Forum List

Back