Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

Well asshole, what I think is this. The cops deserve the exact same level of respect that the hysterical marine deserves. The cops put their asses on the line for America every day. Are there abusive cops? Yes. Are there abusive marines.. well, yes.. so a dead cop is just as dead as a dead marine and their families cry the same damn tears. I for one don't think most of you assholes in America deserve what cops do for you. EVERY DAY for 20 or 30 years.. so boo fucking hoo.

Wow, you just can't get away from the attacks...you're an expert on abuse.

Please don't try to compare serving overseas to being a cop in the US, it's not even close.

It's not ? I served overseas. What in the fuck are you talking about ? You ever been up on the Korean DMV getting your ass harrassed and shot at all day and night? How about walking the beat in Iraq?

It is? Are there fat soldiers hanging out at donut shops and getting their families out of speeding tickets there?

@ Warrior...He isnt active anymore so he can do that. So whats your complaint now? I'm sure you have a bunch of bullshit complaints to choose from

If he's not active - then him being a Marine is a non-issue. He's a former Marine. He can smoke weed and play the fool all he wants now without fear of office hours.

Well, that was the rule when I was in - haven't been in since 1999. So I don't know what the regs are now. Probably under Obama's regime, miliary personnel are allowed to wear Service Dress White with pink tu-tu's and legally march in gay pride parades. Wouldn't surprise me.

:lol:

Quite a polite answer considering you just negged me for it. Clown.

Tissue ?

Seriously? I wear it like a badge of honor.

If all you disagree with is his methods, than that's you're right. I for one think it's exactly what needs to be done. Could you imagine what would have happened to that guy if he was just an average joe? He'd still be icing the lumps on his head.

Well asshole, what I think is this. The cops deserve the exact same level of respect that the hysterical marine deserves. The cops put their asses on the line for America every day. Are there abusive cops? Yes. Are there abusive marines.. well, yes.. so a dead cop is just as dead as a dead marine and their families cry the same damn tears. I for one don't think most of you assholes in America deserve what cops do for you. EVERY DAY for 20 or 30 years.. so boo fucking hoo.

Please don't try to compare serving overseas to being a cop in the US, it's not even close.

shows what you know donut? You happen to know where they train combat surgeons? You know to go overseas and treat war wounds??? Washington DC.. So don't tell me it doesn't compare.

It's not ? I served overseas. What in the fuck are you talking about ? You ever been up on the Korean DMV getting your ass harrassed and shot at all day and night? How about walking the beat in Iraq?

It is? Are there fat soldiers hanging out at donut shops and getting their families out of speeding tickets there?

Actually yes. The security department, at a small Naval base I was assigned to in Japan, had some of the laziest fat fucks I knew. Spent all day at the donut shop of Mickey D's. And yes - they used their "powers" to overlook infractions of select families, etc.

Any more brilliance you'd like to add?

Putting your life on the line for the safety and/or freedom of others is noble whether your home or abroad.

As an American he has a right to voice his opinion no matter how wrong I think it is.

Fair enough.

Actually yes. The security department, at a small Naval base I was assigned to in Japan, had some of the laziest fat fucks I knew. Spent all day at the donut shop of Mickey D's. And yes - they used their "powers" to overlook infractions of select families, etc.

Any more brilliance you'd like to add?

Yeah, in Japan. That's almost like Iraq.

Annoyingly... for you... they behaved properly... no shitting on cop cars, or even trash left behind. Americans protesting something they feel strongly about... and people like you howled at them and called them racists.

What makes me laugh.... you tried to shut them up and you high five these protesters. Partisan hack.

Thats because it was a corporate sponsored assembly, not a protest. There has never been a protest that was trash free. You must get really pissed after parades and the 4th of July. Those trashy Americans!

You're such an asshole of a liar.

Being Slanderous is not making a point Wiwwow Twee

Imagine if the tea party people had been treated like this by police?

Annoyingly... for you... they behaved properly... no shitting on cop cars, or even trash left behind. Americans protesting something they feel strongly about... and people like you howled at them and called them racists.

What makes me laugh.... you tried to shut them up and you high five these protesters. Partisan hack.

Thats because it was a corporate sponsored assembly, not a protest. There has never been a protest that was trash free. You must get really pissed after parades and the 4th of July. Those trashy Americans!

The TEA Parties were not 'corporate sponsored assemblies'. That is your partisan opinion, based on bullshit from the media. It is therefore dismissed as partisan bullshit.

And, FYI, these protests are funded by far left wing supporters. I have no issue with those actually protesting... in that I believe they are genuinely tired of excess in Wall Street - and I can relate to that. I dislike the agenda of those hiding behind the protesters.

And also, FYI, I support the police - and the marine. It is pathetic to make this about 'sides'. He was right to speak his mind... but the cops have a tough job to do.

Also... FYI.... I'm quite bored with this whole manipulation of our defenders (cops, or our military) for partisan political point scoring. It's disgusting.

Is that worse than the average US DMV? I went to get my license renewed, and it took forever...

(sorry, couldn't resist) ;)

Actually that's crap. Cops, particularly in cities, may not be under the same stress as those who deploy to war zones, but they face the reality of dying on duty - protecting us - every day.

There is no one right or one wrong in this particular scenario. The cops were under significant pressure, and the Marine was absolutely within his rights to voice his disapproval of their 'behavior' from his perspective.

Personally, I find it quite pathetic that so many of us are prepared to side with one over the other. The NYPD have my support... so does the Marine. That's called being rational rather than emotional.

You should have quit while you were behind..First you said you agreed with guy, and now you' continued to make a sanctimonious argument about how you agree with his right to give his opinion.....look around, no one is saying he doesn't have a right to give his opinion...

His opinion is what is deplorable....I grew up in a cop family, iv'e experianced this many times...there is no evidence of any wrong doing by the police, but there is evidence of wrong doing by the protesters.

There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

Says the Sailor who calls himself Warrior.

Actually that's crap. Cops, particularly in cities, may not be under the same stress as those who deploy to war zones, but they face the reality of dying on duty - protecting us - every day.

There is no one right or one wrong in this particular scenario. The cops were under significant pressure, and the Marine was absolutely within his rights to voice his disapproval of their 'behavior' from his perspective.

Personally, I find it quite pathetic that so many of us are prepared to side with one over the other. The NYPD have my support... so does the Marine. That's called being rational rather than emotional.

You should have quit while you were behind..First you said you agreed with guy, and now you' continued to make a sanctimonious argument about how you agree with his right to give his opinion.....look around, no one is saying he doesn't have a right to give his opinion...

His opinion is what is deplorable....I grew up in a cop family, iv'e experianced this many times...there is no evidence of any wrong doing by the police, but there is evidence of wrong doing by the protesters.

You should have minded your own opinion instead of bitching about mine. I also grew up surrounded by Military... and a few police officers. What the Marine was reacting to was an isolated incident, not general wrong doing by the protesters. Clue: isolated incident, not a general indictment of the police. And, maybe he was right, maybe he was wrong. I don't know because I wasn't there.

Anyone who thinks they know enough to form a solid opinion about what actually happened is an idiot. A fucking you tube video is not enough to say one way or the other.

All very hysterical... on both sides... with very little use of logic.

He's not a 'scumbag', he's a Marine. Marines (and other branches) believe strongly in behaving honorably. I absolutely support his right to defend his fellow citizens - whether I agree with those citizens or not. I think he's exactly what a Marine should be... honorable.

The marine sounds a little bit hysterical to me. What have the cops done that hurts "these people" I guess the US of KKK would be better off without cops to abuse huh? Look how much taxpayer money we will save. Just call out the marines. I don't think people should shout at and humiliate marines and I damn sure don't think a marine should do it to cops. Those damn cops have their asses on the line too. Just like that hysterical marine.. Fancy that shit. He's fucking out of control.

He was pissed, that's for sure. But, frankly, he - more than most of us - has earned the right to be 'hysterical' about something he deems is dishonorable behavior.

You will not see me hammering a Marine for voicing his opinion about the NYPD's behavior. I don't know whether the police were behaving reasonably or not so I cannot comment.

He was there, we were not, and something set him off.

The TEA Parties were not 'corporate sponsored assemblies'. That is your partisan opinion, based on bullshit from the media. It is therefore dismissed as partisan bullshit.

And, FYI, these protests are funded by far left wing supporters. I have no issue with those actually protesting... in that I believe they are genuinely tired of excess in Wall Street - and I can relate to that. I dislike the agenda of those hiding behind the protesters.

And also, FYI, I support the police - and the marine. It is pathetic to make this about 'sides'. He was right to speak his mind... but the cops have a tough job to do.

Also... FYI.... I'm quite bored with this whole manipulation of our defenders (cops, or our military) for partisan political point scoring. It's disgusting.

Not based on Media Anything....

Here is the bus of the "people":
images

Here is the leader of the "grass roots" movement:

Q&A with Tea Party leader Dick Armey | FreedomWorks

Like I said, it was a corporate sponsored assembly. Name ONE protest that was trash free? Pick any decade

You should have minded your own opinion instead of bitching about mine. I also grew up surrounded by Military... and a few police officers. What the Marine was reacting to was an isolated incident, not general wrong doing by the protesters. Clue: isolated incident, not a general indictment of the police. And, maybe he was right, maybe he was wrong. I don't know because I wasn't there.

Anyone who thinks they know enough to form a solid opinion about what actually happened is an idiot. A fucking you tube video is not enough to say one way or the other.

All very hysterical... on both sides... with very little use of logic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you are getting good at straddling fences. I must say.

Forum List

Back