Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

Thats because it was a corporate sponsored assembly, not a protest. There has never been a protest that was trash free. You must get really pissed after parades and the 4th of July. Those trashy Americans!

The TEA Parties were not 'corporate sponsored assemblies'. That is your partisan opinion, based on bullshit from the media. It is therefore dismissed as partisan bullshit.

And, FYI, these protests are funded by far left wing supporters. I have no issue with those actually protesting... in that I believe they are genuinely tired of excess in Wall Street - and I can relate to that. I dislike the agenda of those hiding behind the protesters.

And also, FYI, I support the police - and the marine. It is pathetic to make this about 'sides'. He was right to speak his mind... but the cops have a tough job to do.

Also... FYI.... I'm quite bored with this whole manipulation of our defenders (cops, or our military) for partisan political point scoring. It's disgusting.

Not based on Media Anything....

Here is the bus of the "people":
images

Here is the leader of the "grass roots" movement:

Q&A with Tea Party leader Dick Armey | FreedomWorks

Like I said, it was a corporate sponsored assembly. Name ONE protest that was trash free? Pick any decade

The TEA Parties started waaaay before that crap. And they never left trash behind. But since you prefer to be handed your 'facts' by biased media reports, I'm not surprised that you remain ignorant of the real TEA Parties.

I pity your lack of critical thought but I am not surprised by it.

Imagine if the tea party people had been treated like this by police?

No need. The tea party behaved themselves.. go suck a lemon asswipe.

Because they are so boring and timid. Some of them spit on Black politicians, y'all keep forgetting about that.

Liar.

And don't waste your time providing 'links' to 'prove' it. We've been there, done that. It was bullshit then, and it remains bullshit now.

You should have quit while you were behind..First you said you agreed with guy, and now you' continued to make a sanctimonious argument about how you agree with his right to give his opinion.....look around, no one is saying he doesn't have a right to give his opinion...

His opinion is what is deplorable....I grew up in a cop family, iv'e experianced this many times...there is no evidence of any wrong doing by the police, but there is evidence of wrong doing by the protesters.

You should have minded your own opinion instead of bitching about mine. I also grew up surrounded by Military... and a few police officers. What the Marine was reacting to was an isolated incident, not general wrong doing by the protesters. Clue: isolated incident, not a general indictment of the police. And, maybe he was right, maybe he was wrong. I don't know because I wasn't there.

Anyone who thinks they know enough to form a solid opinion about what actually happened is an idiot. A fucking you tube video is not enough to say one way or the other.

All very hysterical... on both sides... with very little use of logic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you are getting good at straddling fences. I must say.

Because there is a swamp on either 'side'. There is no right or wrong on this one... there is just a guy who spoke his mind, and I will never slam a Marine for doing that. Whether he was right or wrong is of no relevance - since none of us were standing next to him and did not see exactly what happened, we cannot know. Logic.

You should have minded your own opinion instead of bitching about mine. I also grew up surrounded by Military... and a few police officers. What the Marine was reacting to was an isolated incident, not general wrong doing by the protesters. Clue: isolated incident, not a general indictment of the police. And, maybe he was right, maybe he was wrong. I don't know because I wasn't there.

Anyone who thinks they know enough to form a solid opinion about what actually happened is an idiot. A fucking you tube video is not enough to say one way or the other.

All very hysterical... on both sides... with very little use of logic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you are getting good at straddling fences. I must say.

Because there is a swamp on either 'side'. There is no right or wrong on this one... there is just a guy who spoke his mind, and I will never slam a Marine for doing that. Whether he was right or wrong is of no relevance - since none of us were standing next to him and did not see exactly what happened, we cannot know. Logic.

too bad you and the OP didn't extend that logic to the NYPD isn't it? :cuckoo:

The TEA Parties were not 'corporate sponsored assemblies'. That is your partisan opinion, based on bullshit from the media. It is therefore dismissed as partisan bullshit.

And, FYI, these protests are funded by far left wing supporters. I have no issue with those actually protesting... in that I believe they are genuinely tired of excess in Wall Street - and I can relate to that. I dislike the agenda of those hiding behind the protesters.

And also, FYI, I support the police - and the marine. It is pathetic to make this about 'sides'. He was right to speak his mind... but the cops have a tough job to do.

Also... FYI.... I'm quite bored with this whole manipulation of our defenders (cops, or our military) for partisan political point scoring. It's disgusting.

images

Like I said, it was a corporate sponsored assembly. Name ONE protest that was trash free? Pick any decade

The TEA Parties started waaaay before that crap. And they never left trash behind. But since you prefer to be handed your 'facts' by biased media reports, I'm not surprised that you remain ignorant of the real TEA Parties.

Your whole strategy consists of saying someone "listens to the media" without proof, then claim everyone is ignorant of the stuff you never explain yourself.

Like I said, it was corporate sponsored assemblies and every protest leaves trash. You seem to have a problem addressing what I say and choose to foamy mouth attack method instead.

images

Your whole strategy consists of saying someone "listens to the media" without proof, then claim everyone is ignorant of the stuff you never explain yourself.

Like I said, it was corporate sponsored assemblies and every protest leaves trash. You seem to have a problem addressing what I say and choose to foamy mouth attack method instead.

I don't waste my life 'listening' to the media. I use facts to formulate opinion.

And, you are wrong about the trash... but it's of little relevance.

Because they are so boring and timid. Some of them spit on Black politicians, y'all keep forgetting about that.

Liar.

And don't waste your time providing 'links' to 'prove' it. We've been there, done that. It was bullshit then, and it remains bullshit now.

What was bullshit then, I saw it on television?

No, you saw what you were told to see. There was no evidence of anyone spitting. You believed what you were told happened. Big difference.

Liar.

No, you saw what you were told to see. There was no evidence of anyone spitting. You believed what you were told happened. Big difference.

I saw a very good film of what happened and the reaction of one of the politicians. He was called a ****** and spit at according to witnesses. You saw what you were told, like a good righty.

I don't waste my life 'listening' to the media. I use facts to formulate opinion.

You did it again! Where's your proof I listen to the media? Nil

Now the trash issue is irrelevent after you brought it up over and over and over and over.

See how that works? Make an allegation and when someone calls you on it, pretend you never cared about the allegation YOU BROUGHT UP. :lol:

I saw a very good film of what happened and the reaction of one of the politicians. He was called a ****** and spit at according to witnesses. You saw what you were told, like a good righty.

According to biased witnesses. There is still a reward on offer for anyone to provide actual proof. Each side believes what their political preference tells them to. There is no evidence that it happened. True story.

You did it again! Where's your proof I listen to the media? Nil

Now the trash issue is irrelevent after you brought it up over and over and over and over.

See how that works? Make an allegation and when someone calls you on it, pretend you never cared about the allegation YOU BROUGHT UP. :lol:

I didn't 'bring it up over and over'. I mentioned a fact, that the original TEA Parties were very well organized and that included leaving the area trash free, even to the point of clearing trash that was there before they arrived. Such is life.

According to biased witnesses. There is still a reward on offer for anyone to provide actual proof. Each side believes what their political preference tells them to. There is no evidence that it happened. True story.

Oh GAWD! :lol:

Liar.

I heard one of the victims and some witnesses being interviewed, what proof do you have that they were lying?

I think the spit might be dry by now.
Being biased does not make you wrong.

Forum List

Back