SFC Ollie update

I tell you what, I have never seen such a stubborn lot of people! I am tempted to not even post the update.

/sulk

:eusa_whistle:

Y'all are lucky I have a big heart.

Ollie is out of intensive care. He is doing well, in his own room, and is scheduled for release on Friday, June 8th.

Somebody owes me snickerdoodles. >.>

You are so totally awesome, Boop.:banana:

snicker520.jpg

I tell you what, I have never seen such a stubborn lot of people! I am tempted to not even post the update.

/sulk

:eusa_whistle:

Y'all are lucky I have a big heart.

Ollie is out of intensive care. He is doing well, in his own room, and is scheduled for release on Friday, June 8th.

Somebody owes me snickerdoodles. >.>

good news..

go to bed ollie....you cant read all of this now.....everyone was very concerned so there are a lot of posts about ya....and to ya and all...but no one expects you to read them now and all....just rest...

why wont men do what they are told....why? dont answer that...go to bed...

go to bed ollie....you cant read all of this now.....everyone was very concerned so there are a lot of posts about ya....and to ya and all...but no one expects you to read them now and all....just rest...

why wont men do what they are told....why? dont answer that...go to bed...

Cause when I'm awake, I know I'm alive?

Wait, was this a trick question?

Oh, we had to change all the launch codes Ollie. Let me know when you're ready for the new set.

Good to see ole Lolly back.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3shTjqcxE&feature=related]HOWDY DOODY on SALLY JESSY RAFAEL SHOW - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back