SF restaurant owner frustrated after city fines him because of constant graffiti on his business

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Instead of punishing the criminals, San Francisco is punishing the victims of crime.

The people of San Francisco should keep voting for the progressive left. That will solve the problem.

SF restaurant owner frustrated after city fines him because of constant graffiti on his business

July 25, 2022

A business owner expressed his frustration over the repeated graffiti vandalism of his San Francisco restaurant after receiving a violation notice from the city to clean up or be fined.

Viet Nguyen, owner of the soon-to-open Gao Viet Kitchen in the Inner Sunset, told NBC Bay Area that he is tired of his restaurant being targeted by vandals and repeatedly having to paint over the graffiti.

The latest tagging of his restaurant also came with a violation notice from the San Francisco Department of Public Works last week. The notice instructed Nguyen to clean up the graffiti in 30 days or face a $362 fine.

“The graffiti, it costs me a lot of money because every tag, I’ve got to go paint that thing. I don’t actually expect it to stop, but the most frustrating thing is, I keep on getting tagged by the city, but what can I do?” Nguyen told ABC7 News. “I clean it up, I board it up, or whatever I need to do and it comes back.”

Hire illegals to batter the "artists" unrecognizable.

Instead of punishing the criminals, San Francisco is punishing the victims of crime.

The people of San Francisco should keep voting for the progressive left. That will solve the problem.

July 25, 2022

A business owner expressed his frustration over the repeated graffiti vandalism of his San Francisco restaurant after receiving a violation notice from the city to clean up or be fined.

Viet Nguyen, owner of the soon-to-open Gao Viet Kitchen in the Inner Sunset, told NBC Bay Area that he is tired of his restaurant being targeted by vandals and repeatedly having to paint over the graffiti.

The latest tagging of his restaurant also came with a violation notice from the San Francisco Department of Public Works last week. The notice instructed Nguyen to clean up the graffiti in 30 days or face a $362 fine.

“The graffiti, it costs me a lot of money because every tag, I’ve got to go paint that thing. I don’t actually expect it to stop, but the most frustrating thing is, I keep on getting tagged by the city, but what can I do?” Nguyen told ABC7 News. “I clean it up, I board it up, or whatever I need to do and it comes back.”

They could fine the vandals, but they would never collect.
What fun is that?

July 25, 2022

Sounds like a potential opportunity for his competition to put him out of business. Just head over to his place every couple of weeks and spray paint over some freshly painted wall.

July 25, 2022

Progressive left is an oxymoron, like saying Nazi Jew.

Progressives are liberals, the left is not liberal.

July 25, 2022

What idiots. Let these people destroy the city and then fine businesses for the lack of police protection and rule of law. I just read in another thread how SF is the worst city in the entire country for net population loss. Gee, I wonder why?

Sounds like the guy who owns the corner store.
The cops want to shut him down because of all the criminal activity around his store like it's his fault.
And if he complains about it it's another strike against him.
The world has gone insane.

Forum List

Back