Sexuality

I think Kendras pretty hot, from my understanding straight women also think the female body is attractive and they are more open to a sexual experience with another woman than men are with another guy, men and women can both agree the female body is more sensual, warm and inviting.

While I agree that the female body, in prime condition, is a thing of beauty, I can assure you, this hetero woman would never be desirous or open to a sexual experience with one, when men and vibrators are but a glance away....

I'm not saying all women are like that but I have met ALOT of younger women that have had sexual experiences with other women, and have no problem hooking up with one from time to time.

I think its becoming more socially executable for girls to play with other girls. Just look at the amount of men who WANT that as a three some. Not so much for the boys though.

I think Kendras pretty hot, from my understanding straight women also think the female body is attractive and they are more open to a sexual experience with another woman than men are with another guy, men and women can both agree the female body is more sensual, warm and inviting.

While I agree that the female body, in prime condition, is a thing of beauty, I can assure you, this hetero woman would never be desirous or open to a sexual experience with one, when men and vibrators are but a glance away....

That's exactly how I feel about men. I appreciate that some of them have beautiful bodies but I'm not desirous of any of them.

Really? I think mens bodies are grotesque.

I'm not saying all women are like that but I have met ALOT of younger women that have had sexual experiences with other women, and have no problem hooking up with one from time to time.

I think its becoming more socially executable for girls to play with other girls. Just look at the amount of men who WANT that as a three some. Not so much for the boys though.

I can't lie the threesome thing is a longtime fantasy of mine, I was close once but no cigar.

That's exactly how I feel about men. I appreciate that some of them have beautiful bodies but I'm not desirous of any of them.

Really? I think mens bodies are grotesque.

I think men's genitals are grotesque, but not their bodies.

Why isn't there a forum for this topic? We're all adults.

its a political forum....

Though i am not sure about the adult part. :lol: I used marble statue that had :eek: nipples.... and it did not pass muster.

Sexuality is political. At least it is, for gays and lesbians.

yes i understand that point.

However this is a political forum... here to discuss politics. If i want to talk sex or sexuality...i go to other forums.

Again... if a site cannot show nipples... then sexual issues and topics are off the table for the most part.

Think no nipples=up tight.

I can't lie the threesome thing is a longtime fantasy of mine, I was close once but no cigar.

You and two girls right? In this fantasy do the two girls play?

its a political forum....

Though i am not sure about the adult part. :lol: I used marble statue that had :eek: nipples.... and it did not pass muster.

However this is a political forum... here to discuss politics. If i want to talk sex or sexuality...i go to other forums.

Again... if a site cannot show nipples... then sexual issues and topics are off the table for the most part.

Are you trying to shut down the thread?

Let me ask you all a question. Does seeing two women or two men having sex in a movie turn you on?

I find some heterosexual love scenes appealing, but it doesn't mean I want to have sex with a man.

I just watched a movie this weekend, Monsieur Hire'. It's about a voyeur and an exhibitionist. There was one very hot scene that appealed to both my wife and I.

Last edited:

Are you trying to shut down the thread?

No.. not at all. Your OP asked why there is no sexuality forum within the site. I am telling you why.

Do i think there should be one. Yes and No. Yes because sex and sexuality are parts of life. No because this is a political forum and for the most part, IMO, it would be used by trolls to get their rocks off... not so much to discuss sexual issues.

Forum List

Back