Trump Sex Offender Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Moore and Trump both belong on this registry.
Than goodness we have due process to protect us against idiots like you.
Wake up Dumpster and smell the sewage coming from the Republican party. Or, do you just enjoy the smell???
What has that to do with proving Moore guilty or innocent, troll? It has nothing to do with it, it's you, a regressive cesspooler trying to deflect. Prove something or shut your mouth.

Wake up Dumpster and smell the sewage coming from the Republican party. Or, do you just enjoy the smell???
What has that to do with proving Moore guilty or innocent, troll? It has nothing to do with it, it's you, a regressive cesspooler trying to deflect. Prove something or shut your mouth.
I believe the women, and you would too if you had half a brain. But, then again, you are a dumpster, dumb as dirt, just the way Don the Con likes 'em.

I believe the women, and you would too if you had half a brain. But, then again, you are a dumpster, dumb as dirt, just the way Don the Con likes 'em.

I bet you're wearing a giant vagina suit.

So you believed the women who accused Bill Clinton, right? Because their claims were far more credible.

And don't let your head get too far up your ass, I neither voted for nor supported Trump. And Moore? He's a stain on all of the state of Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back