Several States Make It Legal To Ram Protesters Blocking The Street

What would you do if you were assaulted by protesters while driving?

• Floor it

• Wait till they're done peacefully protesting

• Give up driving

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Seattle has become a war zone.

This weekend a driver had to ram through a group of protesters to keep from being beaten to death. Several states have passed laws that protect the rights of drivers if they are assaulted by BLM or ANTIFA protesters blocking the streets.

What do you think about this new law that is being proposed all over the United States?

It's great, Makes me want to go get a Hummer

b07d666f1adaccf40ed00e9e949d44d2.jpg

Oh for so long I have wanted to run over protesters....

Yessssssss!!!!!!

Do they technically have to be blocking the road tho?? Can they be nearby a road?? Hope there are some loop-holes I can take advantage of....

#MAGA!!

In theory, a great law.

Certain entities understand only one thing: The iron fist.

In practice, it is a none-starter.

Very few Americans would want to see even thugs run down like that.

And, of course, the courts will strike down such a law. (Darn it!)

This weekend a driver had to ram through a group of protesters to keep from being beaten to death. Several states have passed laws that protect the rights of drivers if they are assaulted by BLM or ANTIFA protesters blocking the streets.

What do you think about this new law that is being proposed all over the United States?

Looking forward to it?

Oh for so long I have wanted to run over protesters....

Yessssssss!!!!!!

Do they technically have to be blocking the road tho?? Can they be nearby a road?? Hope there are some loop-holes I can take advantage of....

#MAGA!!
No....you cannot chase them down on the sidewalk.
You need to be under threat of bodily harm before you can run those hoodrats over.

I'm claustrophobic so I don't give a shit what the law says. I'm going through just like the guy in the film clip from Seattle. Assholes in the street need to be taught some manners. I hope that guy in Seattle shit himself and got good and banged up. And if there's any damage to the hood where the turd was laying, make the turd pay.

I'm not sure why there needs to be a law. If a mob attacks a car, the driver has every right to defend themselves and their vehicle.

Hey, my mother told me a long time ago not to wander around out in the street, because I might get hit by a car. Maybe their mothers should have told them.

Seriously, these "protesters" are depending on people being too nice and decent to run them over. And then they use that decency as a weapon to hurt those people.

So I'm going to say they don't want to bet their lives on MY niceness and decency.

Floor it!!!!

Personalities on Fox News were indignant when Black Lives Matters protesters blocked streets.
But when people protesting President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates held up traffic in New York this week? Well, the stars of the network that’s become a hotbed of coronavirusand vaccine misinformation were a whole lot more forgiving.

Fox News All Of A Sudden Loves Protesters Blocking Traffic” — on Thursday.

Floor it!!!!

Personalities on Fox News were indignant when Black Lives Matters protesters blocked streets.
But when people protesting President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates held up traffic in New York this week? Well, the stars of the network that’s become a hotbed of coronavirusand vaccine misinformation were a whole lot more forgiving.

Fox News All Of A Sudden Loves Protesters Blocking Traffic” — on Thursday.
I guess you don't know the difference between stopping traffic to protest and stopping traffic to harass or assault drivers.

I guess you don't know the difference between stopping traffic to protest and stopping traffic to harass or assault drivers.
As far as I'm concerned, if you stop someone from continuing their travel by blocking a public path, road, or highway you're committing kidnapping. You're holding a person hostage from completing their journey and you should be run over or shot in the face and then run over because the police are being restrained by communist agitators in government offices.

As far as I'm concerned, if you stop someone from continuing their travel by blocking a public path, road, or highway you're committing kidnapping. You're holding a person hostage from completing their journey and you should be run over or shot in the face and then run over because the police are being restrained by communist agitators in government offices.
Sure glad you weren't around when we had parades in my town.

Hey, my mother told me a long time ago not to wander around out in the street, because I might get hit by a car. Maybe their mothers should have told them.

Seriously, these "protesters" are depending on people being too nice and decent to run them over. And then they use that decency as a weapon to hurt those people.

So I'm going to say they don't want to bet their lives on MY niceness and decency.
The purpose of blocking traffic is to cause a violent confrontation.
BLM knows that cops have to protect them.....and won't arrest them for beating up a driver in blue cities.

Sure glad you weren't around when we had parades in my town.

No, parades are different because they've notified the municipality of their intentions, gotten permits, and allowed for traffic to be detoured safely around them so that freedom of travel can continue with a minimum of inconvenience.

The purpose of blocking traffic is to cause a violent confrontation.
BLM knows that cops have to protect them.....and won't arrest them for beating up a driver in blue cities.

One of the many, MANY reasons I don't live in such places. Phoenix is a pretty red, or at least purple, city.

Forum List

Back