Seven people found shot to death inside Texas home during Dallas Cowboys party

I was thinking of you in my #12.

The problem in your "logic" is that you take for granted that you will never meet a deranged criminal. I have. Face to face and it was bad. And I don't have a shoulder holster.

Personally, I usually don't take my weapon into the home of my friends. Meanwhile, you have no idea about my experiences with criminals. You don't have a shoulder holster! Any joke that doesn't have the word "dick" in it, escapes you.[/QUOTE]
Then you can die in your friends house if a deranged criminals decides it. Fool.

texas-shooting.jpg

A police officer investigates after a shooting at a home in Plano, north of Dallas, Tex., Sunday night.
(Vernon Bryant/The Dallas Morning News via AP)

September 11, 2017

A Texas police officer shot a suspected gunman dead and found seven more slain inside a suburban Dallas home during a football party Sunday night.

A flurry of gunfire led authorities to the gruesome discovery inside a Plano home around 8 p.m., police said.

The first cop to the crime scene confronted the shooter inside and shot him dead, Plano police spokesman Officer David Tilley told reporters.

Two more people were wounded in the deadly attack and rushed to a hospital near the Dallas suburb. Their conditions were not immediately known.

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

Police gather outside the Plano home where eight people, including the shooter, were killed.
(WFAA 8 News)

Police said all the victims were adults.

Witness Crystal Sugg said she heard a man and woman arguing moments before the gunfire.

“As she was going to the house, he started letting go. Just started releasing,”

texas-shooting.jpg

Two more people were wounded in the deadly incident, authorities said.
(LM Otero/AP)

The shooting took place as the victims watched the Dallas Cowboys battle the New York Giants at AT&T Stadium,

The paper states an unidentified man expressed agony after speaking with a neighbor and learning he was likely friends with most of the victims shot at the home.

The victims and suspect were not immediately identified.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/people-found-shot-death-texas-home-shooter-killed-article-1.3485744

Oh, the fun of guns.

Had he been Muslim people would be going insane right now, but as he's most likely a Christian Texan, it's okay.
How interesting and typical of you. You don't know if they were Muslim or not. You don't know if they are anything. Yet you use death to smear people. So damn typical so disgusting.

Here we go

ATTORNEY GENERAL LORETTA LYNCH: San Bernadino shootings provide a “wonderful opportunity” to make ch

Any chance she meant change in immigration policy concerning Muslims?

Let not a crisis be wasted.

You going on about Muslims after San Bernadino

Her words are why all democrats need to be voted out. Here from the article: The meme emerged while the left was still trying to blame the terror attack in San Bernardino on the availability of guns–in the most restrictive state for firearms ownership–as the mainstream media theorized that the attack was being carried out by white right-wing militiamen, and not radical Islamic jihadists.

THEY CAN'T STAND IT. The left wing can't stand that they can not blame the shooting on white men. Then they can't apply Christian to those white men. So they have to event a meme to distract and deflect. What is wrong with these people that they they are either so in love with radical Islam or in fear of it?

No democrat should ever, EVER, win reelection, or election for that matter.

You trying to make out guns aren't the problem, or white men, and you blaming radical Islam.

Wasn't so fucking sick when you were doing it, right?
Come get them.

texas-shooting.jpg

A police officer investigates after a shooting at a home in Plano, north of Dallas, Tex., Sunday night.

September 11, 2017

A Texas police officer shot a suspected gunman dead and found seven more slain inside a suburban Dallas home during a football party Sunday night.

A flurry of gunfire led authorities to the gruesome discovery inside a Plano home around 8 p.m., police said.

The first cop to the crime scene confronted the shooter inside and shot him dead, Plano police spokesman Officer David Tilley told reporters.

Two more people were wounded in the deadly attack and rushed to a hospital near the Dallas suburb. Their conditions were not immediately known.

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

Police gather outside the Plano home where eight people, including the shooter, were killed.
(WFAA 8 News)

Witness Crystal Sugg said she heard a man and woman arguing moments before the gunfire.

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

The shooting took place as the victims watched the Dallas Cowboys battle the New York Giants at AT&T Stadium,

The paper states an unidentified man expressed agony after speaking with a neighbor and learning he was likely friends with most of the victims shot at the home.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/people-found-shot-death-texas-home-shooter-killed-article-1.3485744

Oh, the fun of guns.

Had he been Muslim people would be going insane right now, but as he's most likely a Christian Texan, it's okay.

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, all Muslim men and women need to be sterilized and deported all Muslim children young enough to be deprogrammed from their pedophile worshipping death cult need to be taken from their families and be given to non-Muslim foster families. The hero Anders Breivik is an example to be emulated by all.
Well...get off your couch and do it. Don't just talk about it.

Death to Islam!

texas-shooting.jpg

September 11, 2017

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

(WFAA 8 News)

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

Oh, the fun of guns.

who the FUCK has said this is ok? no one. but your agenda pushing dooshbag ass has to get your worthless shots in.
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
-- Rahm Emanuel

Democrats, eh? LOL

texas-shooting.jpg

September 11, 2017

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

(WFAA 8 News)

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

Oh, the fun of guns.

How interesting and typical of you. You don't know if they were Muslim or not. You don't know if they are anything. Yet you use death to smear people. So damn typical so disgusting.
People here are joking about it. Don't mess with the bean dip...we take football seriously....
Yet you take umbrage when someone accurately points out that a Muslim doing this would have sent you all into high orbit and don't deny it.
No one has to take this religious or political heights. It is already there on ALL sides.
maybe. maybe a muslim doing it would have set them off.

but it's not as if any ONE side has cornered the market on stupid. same thing, to me anyway, if trump does something people go into a tizzy for no other reason than he did it.

that is just as stupid.

kinda a human trait we beat up others for then excuse for ourselves cause we feel it right when we do it.

That's tragic and troubling. Considering it is Texas, not one other person was armed? Lost life because of a relationship gone sour.
Must have been a gun free zone
It appears to have been at the house of the divorcing couple.
it would be interesting to see if the shooter had a restraining order
Agreed.....or if he was invited to the party.

That's tragic and troubling. Considering it is Texas, not one other person was armed? Lost life because of a relationship gone sour.
You say that as though you're unaware of the fact that relationship violence is epidemic in this country. Three women are killed every day by a current or former partner - and leaving is the most deadly time of all. Abusers aren't at all averse to also murdering children and other family members because of their anger over 'a relationship gone sour'. Domestic violence incidents are also the most deadly type of call-out for the police.

The problem in your "logic" is that you take for granted that you will never meet a deranged criminal. I have. Face to face and it was bad. And I don't have a shoulder holster.

Personally, I usually don't take my weapon into the home of my friends. Meanwhile, you have no idea about my experiences with criminals. You don't have a shoulder holster! Any joke that doesn't have the word "dick" in it, escapes you.
Then you can die in your friends house if a deranged criminals decides it. Fool.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you live in an alternative universe. But here in reality where I live, you go to a friend's house they offer you an alcoholic beverage. I don't carry my gun when I drink. That's why I said USUALLY I don't take my gun into a friends house. See, my husband and I take turns. One drives and carries, the other gets to have a couple drinks. Some might call that being responsible adults.

Personally, I usually don't take my weapon into the home of my friends. Meanwhile, you have no idea about my experiences with criminals. You don't have a shoulder holster! Any joke that doesn't have the word "dick" in it, escapes you.
Then you can die in your friends house if a deranged criminals decides it. Fool.

Maybe you live in an alternative universe. But here in reality where I live, you go to a friend's house they offer you an alcoholic beverage. I don't carry my gun when I drink. That's why I said USUALLY I don't take my gun into a friends house. See, my husband and I take turns. One drives and carries, the other gets to have a couple drinks. Some might call that being responsible adults.[/QUOTE]
To bad your "responsible" didn't extend to saying the begin with.

You say that as though you're unaware of the fact that relationship violence is epidemic in this country. Three women are killed every day by a current or former partner - and leaving is the most deadly time of all. Abusers aren't at all averse to also murdering children and other family members because of their anger over 'a relationship gone sour'. Domestic violence incidents are also the most deadly type of call-out for the police.
Where is your proof of that falsehood?

Agreed domestic violence is one of the top forms of violence in the US, but, tragic as it is, as the stats below prove, not an "epidemic".

CDC: Half Of All Female Homicide Victims Are Killed By Intimate Partners
More than half of female homicide victims were killed in connection to intimate partner violence — and in 10 percent of those cases, violence shortly before the killing might have provided an opportunity for intervention.

That is according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, published Thursday, that takes a close look at the homicides of women

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Expanded Homicide Data
10murderbyrelatesmall.gif

Today in America, the number one cause of death for pregnant women is murder.....almost always by their spouse or significant other.

And 1 in 4 girls in America are sexually abused before 18...many by FATHERS, other family members or family friends.

Girls and women definitely need to be trained in how to use a gun for defense.

texas-shooting.jpg

September 11, 2017

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

(WFAA 8 News)

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

Oh, the fun of guns.

Right, Do you know some muslims shooter that you could share with us at my thread ?

Last edited:
Today in America, the number one cause of death for pregnant women is murder.....almost always by their spouse or significant other.

And 1 in 4 girls in America are sexually abused before 18...many by FATHERS, other family members or family friends.

Girls and women definitely need to be trained in how to use a gun for defense.
I'd like to see some stats on those estimates, but agreed that young adult women and older should know how to defend themselves.

fteqet.jpg

2md5gmx.jpg

Maybe you live in an alternative universe. But here in reality where I live, you go to a friend's house they offer you an alcoholic beverage. I don't carry my gun when I drink. That's why I said USUALLY I don't take my gun into a friends house. See, my husband and I take turns. One drives and carries, the other gets to have a couple drinks. Some might call that being responsible adults.
To bad your "responsible" didn't extend to saying the begin with.[/QUOTE]
Stop running your mouth like an idiot and you'll avoid little embarrassments like this.

texas-shooting.jpg

September 11, 2017

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

(WFAA 8 News)

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

Oh, the fun of guns.

People here are joking about it. Don't mess with the bean dip...we take football seriously....
Yet you take umbrage when someone accurately points out that a Muslim doing this would have sent you all into high orbit and don't deny it.
No one has to take this religious or political heights. It is already there on ALL sides.

but it's not as if any ONE side has cornered the market on stupid. same thing, to me anyway, if trump does something people go into a tizzy for no other reason than he did it.

that is just as stupid.

kinda a human trait we beat up others for then excuse for ourselves cause we feel it right when we do it.
Iceberg, why in the name of God are you on a political message board if you consistently refuse to argue one side or the other? Your relativism is wearying. I wouldn't have brought up the Muslim thing, but I certainly don't see anything wrong with making the point. What do YOU think was the OP's motive in starting this thread, putting up this news article? She didn't say, so maybe just to chat about it? So we're chatting.

texas-shooting.jpg

September 11, 2017

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

(WFAA 8 News)

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

Oh, the fun of guns.

that is just as stupid.

Iceberg, why in the name of God are you on a political message board if you consistently refuse to argue one side or the other? Your relativism is wearying. I wouldn't have brought up the Muslim thing, but I certainly don't see anything wrong with making the point. What do YOU think was the OP's motive in starting this thread, putting up this news article? She didn't say, so maybe just to chat about it? So we're chatting.
This is the CURRENT EVENTS BOARD ya old bat. The politics board is ------>

texas-shooting.jpg

September 11, 2017

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

(WFAA 8 News)

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

Oh, the fun of guns.

that is just as stupid.

you know where ignore is.

you also know i take my stands when i feel it appropriate. what i don't do, or try not to do, is dog on one side when they're doing the same thing the other side does.

what do you want from me - to tell you one side is fine in their stupidity?

i think it's ass nugget stupid to go off on all muslims when one commits a terrorist act.
i think it's ass nugget stupid to rush for guns when some white asshole shoots up anything form a theater to a school or anything else.

i find the answer in the middle of a lot of things. even moreso now that we seem mired on such vast extremes on both sides. i will take my stand in the middle where we can find a compromise in how we feel. you know, like we used to do a decade ago or more. i will argue that is what we need to do and both sides needs to stop the fucking tit for tat or "payback" mentality that got us where we are today.

and if ANY of that bothers your sensibilities - i simply don't give a fuck anymore HOW you feel about me or how i choose to post. i've taken a lot of time and thought into posts back to you you've not even responded to even though you asked for my input on something.

so again - if you don't like it - ignore my ass and let's both have a constructive day.

texas-shooting.jpg

September 11, 2017

article-plano-2-0910.jpg

(WFAA 8 News)

texas-shooting.jpg

(LM Otero/AP)

Oh, the fun of guns.

that is just as stupid.

I do not think I need to have a special reason to create a thread about current event or have an explanation. it is always the same member who come to talk about the Muslims. he's big problem in realizing that some Muslims are terrorists, that's his problem.
He should create a thread call : All Muslims are not terrorists and we could go chat on his thread.

Forum List

Back