Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

do you really believe the propaganda arm of the democrat party is going to report on anything that makes biden look bad.

There are folk on the ground...and they are reporting on this.
Still waiting for some other source for your OP story. You aren't very good at verifying, are you? Easily fooled your whole life?

"If they can help him fail too, I'll give them a fuckin' cookie"

^^^^ This is what this poster is saying about ISIS, folks.

Don't care and aside from your phony outrage, there isn't a GD thing you can do about it. You and people like you represent nothing I believe in, so go play your stupid game somewhere else. Better yet, go play in the street for me.

do you really believe the propaganda arm of the democrat party is going to report on anything that makes biden look bad.

The NY Times actually did report on it and talked to people on the ground who are part of the school. The leftists wackos just went in early with, no sources, and then can't bring themselves to admit that they are wrong. WaPo even had an opinion article 6 days ago about making sure these people got out safe. Paywall can't read it.

The NY Times actually did report on it and talked to people on the ground who are part of the school. The leftists wackos just went in early with, no sources, and then can't bring themselves to admit that they are wrong. WaPo even had an opinion article 6 days ago about making sure these people got out safe. Paywall can't read it.
Are you referring to the "7 buses of American women" as the OP claimed? (just in case some are con-fused....students at the American University are not necessarily American...it's the name of the Universityhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_University_of_Afghanistan )

When are you going to Afghanistan to help out ISIS?

I don't have to, they're coming to you. Besides, you're so called piece of shit "president" has already helped them out more than anyone else could.

BTW, your snarky Alinskyite "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules" kabuki theater doesn't work on me. Just as calling me a racist, homophobe, sexist, bight, or whatever.

Because truly I don't give a crap. WHat you think means absolutely nothing to me. I'm immovable, emotionless, and uncaring. The only raection you're ever going to see from me is maybe a little smile every time Biden fucks up again.

I might even laugh a little if he really fucks up.

The Commander would not allow them access..but he's sure putting unknowns on those flights to the US. I hear there were children on that bus also. Minutes later the women were taken captive by the TOLLYBON. It is feared that they are now dead.

THESE are our feckless commanders and president.
Do you believe Emily Miller? I want a decent link not heresy.

....... BTW, your snarky Alinskyite "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules" kabuki theater doesn't work on me. Just as calling me a racist, homophobe, sexist, bight, or whatever.

Because truly I don't give a crap. WHat you think means absolutely nothing to me. I'm immovable, emotionless, and uncaring. The only raection you're ever going to see from me is maybe a little smile every time Biden fucks up again.

For someone who says he "don't give a crap" you certainly wrote a whole lot of contradictory butt-hurt nonsense trying to prove it.

I don't have to, they're coming to you. Besides, you're so called piece of shit "president" has already helped them out more than anyone else could.

BTW, your snarky Alinskyite "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules" kabuki theater doesn't work on me. Just as calling me a racist, homophobe, sexist, bight, or whatever.

When are you going to Afghanistan? Or are you just a Kowardly Keyboard Kommando?

Are you referring to the "7 buses of American women" as the OP claimed? (just in case some are con-fused....students at the American University are not necessarily American...it's the name of the Universityhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_University_of_Afghanistan )
Good point.

Your right, they are not American.

And here is another report that our military and embassy staff are NOT assisting US citizens (WITH VALID PASSPORTS) in entering the airport where they can be evacuated...

Biden is leaving Americans behind...

Last edited:
"We’re dealing with Kabul. There’s 7 buses of female American citizens. The CG refused to open the gate. We have a congressman with us and he had the state department reach out. MG Donahue refused. 10 minutes ago the females were taken by the Taliban. They are likely dead now."

Emily Miller (@emilymiller) August 30, 2021
What's the name of the Congressman with them? How come he's reported nothing? Is he dead too?

The source of this story is unreliable....you should be able to spot such journalistic junk.

Forum List

Back