Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

Did you really think a story like that would get any coverage by a news media whose primary job is to provide cover for for the Biden administration? Not everything happening in this world is being reported by MSNBC, CNN, and late-night comedians.

Even the New York Times is substantiating this:

American University of Afghanistan students and relatives trying to flee were sent home.
LOL

It's not even a story. It's a tweet by someone quoting an unnamed source about an unnamed Congressman.

A tweet is not news. It's no more news than had you posted it.

1630338682338.png

'Americans'

LOL

It's not even a story. It's a tweet by someone quoting an unnamed source about an unnamed Congressman.

A tweet is not news. It's no more news than had you posted it.
The New York Times

@nytimes

·
18h

Students from the American University of Kabul have been denied flights out of the country by the U.S. military. According to four students, the university informed the group that their names and passport information had been shared with the Taliban.

TQxxSehL_bigger.jpg

David Axelrod

@davidaxelrod

·
13h

This is an absolutely heartbreaking story about the students of the American University of Afghanistan whose evacuations were aborted in the final hours.

We left....we could have stayed...we only had a small force there and they along with the Afghan army had the nation under control...because we had air superiority...we did not have to pull everyone out and we could have done it better by keeping Bagram airbase...can't you tards see that?....it is as if Joe wanted to shrink the USA down to size...everything he does is the opposite of what should be done...
No, we didn’t have control with a small force. The Taliban was taking territory all last year. You don’t know this because everyone ignored Afghanistan and has for years.

Now everyone’s an expert and could have “done it better”. Fact is that pulled out extremely well, quickly and quietly to avoid just this kind of disaster.

The New York Times
@nytimes
·
18h

Students from the American University of Kabul have been denied flights out of the country by the U.S. military. According to four students, the university informed the group that their names and passport information had been shared with the Taliban.

TQxxSehL_bigger.jpg

David Axelrod
@davidaxelrod
·
13h

This is an absolutely heartbreaking story about the students of the American University of Afghanistan whose evacuations were aborted in the final hours.
Another non-verified story? Are they part of that "7 buses of American women"?

Biden, kalamata, blinken, milley, others were in hiding as all this was going down....They call it vacation. Either way it showcases cowardice.

If anyone should know about unverified stories with anonymous sources it's the left. In both cases the left hides the truth. no difference.

How many of them (who call us sheep) are all in on this story with NO verification?

I don't give a flying fuck if the story reads "Biden Bites Head Off Puppy", I'm still going with the possibility that it's probably true.

That's how much I hate that cocksucker, the cocksuckers who work for him, and the cocksuckers who voted for him.

Like I said on day one: I hope he fails. And so far, he hasn't disappointed me.

Forum List

Back