Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

1630425006544.png

LOLOL

We lost a war we never won in 20 years?
We lost it in one week....do you really think we were losing all along?...you should talk to the young Afghan women and children...they were in schools had rights and a future because we were winning the war...despite our feckless leaders we were doing good things...

Now the immoral Biden has reversed it all back to 2002...there was a right way to leave and a wrong way...Joe took the wrong way....the fast track to be out on the anniversary of 9-11...and you voted for the political minded clown...you have to live with that not me....

:cow: You enjoy making ABSURD conclusions, ABSURD statements and ABSURD accusations so much ..... that you've decided to double down with this reply of yours. You poor fellow. :auiqs.jpg:
See?...nothing of substance....and a nice laughing emoticon...what are you?...12?....

We lost it in one week....do you really think we were losing all along?...you should talk to the young Afghan women and children...they were in schools had rights and a future because we were winning the war...despite our feckless leaders we were doing good things...

Now the immoral Biden has reversed it all back to 2002...there was a right way to leave and a wrong way...Joe took the wrong way....the fast track to be out on the anniversary of 9-11...and you voted for the political minded clown...you have to live with that not me....
The only peace they had there was because of our military presence. That wasn't going to last forever.

The only peace they had there was because of our military presence. That wasn't going to last forever.
We still have troops all around the world keeping the peace and we were doing it there too....all we had on the ground were 2500 troops...no Americans were on the field of battle beside some CIA attachments...the afghan army with our aircover were getting the job done...

Even if Joe wanted to pull everyone out the way he did he could have done it smarter...he could have waited until winter when the Taliban go home and put up their weapons...but he would have missed the big day....the staged 9-11 twenty year anniversary with fireworks and bands...and that's why we are laying to rest 13 marines today....so fuck you and everyone that voted for Joe....

We still have troops all around the world keeping the peace and we were doing it there too....all we had on the ground were 2500 troops...no Americans were on the field of battle beside some CIA attachments...the afghan army with our aircover were getting the job done...

Even if Joe wanted to pull everyone out the way he did he could have done it smarter...he could have waited until winter when the Taliban go home and put up their weapons...but he would have missed the big day....the staged 9-11 twenty year anniversary with fireworks and bands...and that's why we are laying to rest 13 marines today....so fuck you and everyone that voted for Joe....
Oh? Like where?

Oh? Like where?
You don't know where we still have troops in the world??? please tell me you were not talking about that?...you can't be that stupid...Germany...most of free Europe...SK...Japan...should I keep going?....we have NATO troops all over Africa...when I served I did three years in the Philippian's...my God how much do you not know?....you are proving to be as dumb as GLASNOST....

You don't know where we still have troops in the world??? please tell me you were not talking about that?...you can't be that stupid...Germany...most of free Europe...SK...Japan...should I keep going?....we have NATO troops all over Africa...when I served I did three years in the Philippian's...my God how much do you not know?....you are proving to be as dumb as GLASNOST....
Dumbfuck, we're not in any of those places keeping the peace. There are no wars in any of them. We're in those places because it's militarily strategic.

That's why I asked you. I already knew you were dumb enough to give the retarded answer you gave. And as expected, you delivered.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dumbfuck, we're not in any of those places keeping the peace. There are no wars in any of them. We're in those places because it's militarily strategic.

That's why I asked you. I already knew you were dumb enough to give the retarded answer you gave. And as expected, you delivered.

Let's be honest. Your question scared the poop out of him so he's trying to slide out the back door. Too bad for him that I'm blocking the exit.

*** Grow yourself a pair and get back in there Rambunctious. Faun is gonna' kick your ass .... and then some! :777:

You poor baby. :cry:

We aren't there to keep the peace???? are you fucking kidding?...tell that to the Army personnel stationed in South Korea...what about our troops in Somalia...Syria...we still have 2500 troops in Iraq defending the Kurds...I bet your dumbass didn't even know that...the same number we had left in Afghanistan before Joe cut and ran...don't be a fool and try and spin this...its a disaster....

You poor baby. :cry:
We aren't there to keep the peace???? are you fucking kidding?...tell that to the Army personnel stationed in South Korea...what about our troops in Somalia...Syria...we still have 2500 troops in Iraq defending the Kurds...I bet your dumbass didn't even know that...the same number we had left in Afghanistan before Joe cut and ran...don't be a fool and try and spin this...its a disaster....

F U GLASNOST don't even try me...I'll wipe your face in it....you are out of your league....

You didn't know...you really did not know that we have troops stationed all over the world?...what kind of tax payer school from hell did you attend?....
More absurd-grown, side-stepping from you. Either there is no minimum age requirement for joining this forum or you lied through your teeth. But if you think I'm going to spoon-feed you or play paddy cake with you, on your journey towards puberty :206: then you've got another thing coming - I don't babysit. I repeat: I don't babysit.

Funny, ain’t it. You’ve been rolling your eyes over all of the innocent Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians, Cubans, Grenadians, Mexicans, Yugoslavs, Iranians, Irakis, Libyans, Syrians, Afghanis, Africans, Muslims, and Communists that were murdered by Americans b-b-b-but you’re spilling your warmed up Ovaltine because an American got what was coming to him (either by association or by his own dirty deeds) and the President ”rolled his eyes” …. according to some concocted BS media with a political agenda. With all the wool over your eyes, you must be walking into lamp posts on a daily basis. :cow:

Yeah sure, just like them thar poor mafia hit-men who were imprisoned. Why shucks, they was just a-protectin' them small businessmen in their neighbourhood but the government went and arrested them anyways. :cow:

Forum List

Back