Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

Did you vote for Joe?....give me a break dummy...you are as at fault as Joe is.....you were duped by a greedy mega corporate media with bachelor of art degrees....
If you were given one hundred T or C questions and all you had to do was close your eyes and point to either true or false you would disprove the law of averages by getting all of them wrong.

If you were given one hundred T or C questions and all you had to do was close your eyes and point to either true or false you would disprove the law of averages by getting all of them wrong.
go away...you are an idiot....

FB_IMG_1630353717635.jpg

The Commander would not allow them access..but he's sure putting unknowns on those flights to the US. I hear there were children on that bus also. Minutes later the women were taken captive by the TOLLYBON. It is feared that they are now dead.

THESE are our feckless commanders and president.

These American women have US Passports... 7 busloads seems like a lot to me.

What is citizenpress?

That’s a lot less than the busses moving along the southern border

What? We are talking about US citizens with US Passports in Afghanistan. This story makes no sense at all.. Why are their so many unaccompanied American women in Afghanistan?

What? We are talking about US citizens with US Passports in Afghanistan. This story makes no sense at all.. Why are their so many unaccompanied American women in Afghanistan?
Because Biden told said the Afghan army could handle the Taliban and would not have a Saigon moment. CNN reiterated that by saying that the Taliban “peacefully” wanted “death to America”

Don't believe what the OP posted. He/she has NOT been able to back it up tho asked several times to do so.
If true, would you blame the Biden administration for denying American citizens?

Just wondering so we can come back to this later when confirmed/falsified.

CNN reports it was a 'peaceful hanging'. In case you missed it...that's our helicopters that leftists said were not working.

You Moon Bat shitheads forgot that The Worthless Negro freed all the high value Taliban leaders from Gitmo and that one of the sonofabitches is the leader of the Taliban now.

That was real stupid of the The Worthless Negro, wasn't it? I wonder if he was advised to do it it by his main foreign policy advisor Joe Potatohead? Think so?
Trump freed more. Go fuck yourself.

You are a marvel of klutz. Each and every response you've made to me so far has been incorrect in every conceivable way. I mean, seriously, what you've written on the subject and what/who you assume me to be ..... all wrong. Completely wrong. :ahole-1:
Response to what??? you don't say anything of substance...all I've gotten from you are childish insults caused by your ongoing TDS...you and anyone like you are responsible for the deaths of those Marines...you knew when you voted for Biden you weren't voting for him but voting against Trump....

There isn't anything more irresponsible than that when voting...now we lost s war...lost prestige in the world and we will never get it back in our lifetime....

You should never vote again...if you do love America stay home on election day...you do not have the maturity nor the intelligence to carry out that right any longer....

I see you are angry...I think your anger comes from the fact that deep inside you know I'm right...let this sink in...if Joe wasn't in office none of this would be happening and those young Marines would be alive today....

Response to what??? you don't say anything of substance...all I've gotten from you are childish insults caused by your ongoing TDS...you and anyone like you are responsible for the deaths of those Marines...you knew when you voted for Biden you weren't voting for him but voting against Trump....

There isn't anything more irresponsible than that when voting...now we lost s war...lost prestige in the world and we will never get it back in our lifetime....

You should never vote again...if you do love America stay home on election day...you do not have the maturity nor the intelligence to carry out that right any longer....

I see you are angry...I think your anger comes from the fact that deep inside you know I'm right...let this sink in...if Joe wasn't in office none of this would be happening and those young Marines would be alive today....
LOLOL

We lost a war we never won in 20 years?

:cow: You enjoy making ABSURD conclusions, ABSURD statements and ABSURD accusations so much ..... that you've decided to double down with this reply of yours. You poor fellow. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back