Sesame street expresses support for homosexuality during LGBT pride month

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The popular childrenā€™s television show ā€œSesame Streetā€ recently expressed its support for ā€œlesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgenderedā€ persons on its official Twitter page, generating a range of public responses, from positive to negative. ā€œSesame Street is proud to support families of all shapes, sizes, and colors,ā€ it wrote on June 23, posting a heart next to the text.

ā€˜Sesame Streetā€™ Expresses Support for Homosexuality During ā€˜LGBT Pride Monthā€™
------------------------------------------------------------

And the clueless sheep of society have no idea how mass indoctrination occurs and the more you tell these idiots how it's done the more they yell fake, gawd dam no wonder Hillary Clinton said your all stupid.
KEYWORD : EXPRESSES" .

upload_2017-6-30_13-15-20.png

This of course is a show that I have not watched in years. Thank you for letting me know how much I have not missed out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ā€œSesame Street is proud to support families of all shapes, sizes, and colors"

Conservatives, if that comment gets your panties in a bunch, it's time to reconsider your lives

Conservatives, if that comment gets your panties in a bunch, it's time to reconsider your lives
Homosexuality does not belong on a show where the target audience is too young to even know the alphabet or numbers.

Homosexuality does not belong on a show where the target audience is too young to even know the alphabet or numbers.
People of a legal age to use twitter are not the target audience.

Just one more sign of how corrupt western culture has become. I accept homosexuality, the same way I accept any vile aspect of reality. Parasites, diseases or criminality. It dosen't mean we should just sit by idly or celebrate them, either. This is all about money and people co-opting common people and common sense, not human rights.

Just one more sign of how corrupt western culture has become. I accept homosexuality, the same way I accept any vile aspect of reality. Parasites, diseases or criminality. It dosen't mean we should just sit by idly or celebrate them, either. This is all about money and people co-opting common people and common sense, not human rights.
Poor thing. You'll be okay :itsok:

Poor thing. You'll be okay :itsok:
But it sounds like you have come down with a bad case of Snark. :blahblah:

What intrigues me is that people are saying, in the face of official denials, that Bert and Ernie are homosexual lovers.

It's like men aren't allowed to be friends anymore, without people making filthy accusations against them.

Pretty sure puppets don't have a gender ...

But ... I may be wrong ...

bar3f-4-web.jpg

Forum List

Back