Service Dogs In Restaurants

It seems to me that restaurants SHOULD accommodate people who do not want to sit next to dogs.

they "said something" to her? ----quite a stretch there-----"they said something to her"
Yes. Cant you hear what she said in the video and they didnt deny?
I can't understand a word she is saying due to her screeching. And it wouldn't matter anyway. First time she opened her mouth to SCREAM would be enough for me.
Probably went something like this...

woman..."i dont want to eat here next to this dog. lets go"

dog owner...I approached you in a nice manner to explain federal law. ( she literally said this)

yes----something wrong with that?
Yes. The law wasnt the issue. She thought a dog being in the restaurant was nasty. They were trying to convince her it wasnt nasty. No one asked the dog owner to explain the law to the woman and from what the woman said the dog owner did it in a confrontational manner in front of her child. The woman was leaving. The dog owner should have let it go and never said anything to her.

Your comment does not make sense-----the lady with the service dog ""should not have mentioned the issue of
the AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES LAW in front of 'a child' ??? Why? -----it is OBSCENE. Seems
to me that children should learn about laws

It seems to me that restaurants SHOULD accommodate people who do not want to sit next to dogs.
I agree. By showing them the door.

Seriously...yes. Dogs with patrons in another section. Alas, even that would not be good enough because some schmuck would still bitch and complain.

Yes. Cant you hear what she said in the video and they didnt deny?
I can't understand a word she is saying due to her screeching. And it wouldn't matter anyway. First time she opened her mouth to SCREAM would be enough for me.

dog owner...I approached you in a nice manner to explain federal law. ( she literally said this)

Yes. The law wasnt the issue. She thought a dog being in the restaurant was nasty. They were trying to convince her it wasnt nasty. No one asked the dog owner to explain the law to the woman and from what the woman said the dog owner did it in a confrontational manner in front of her child. The woman was leaving. The dog owner should have let it go and never said anything to her.

Your comment does not make sense-----the lady with the service dog ""should not have mentioned the issue of
the AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES LAW in front of 'a child' ??? Why? -----it is OBSCENE. Seems
A couple of reasons. First of all the law wasnt the issue. You cant force someone to think your dog is clean. Second of all you dont confront someone in front of their child.

Seriously...yes. Dogs with patrons in another section. Alas, even that would not be good enough because some schmuck would still bitch and complain.

I doubt it------but would not be surprised if YOU bitched and moaned about being sequestered in the "WRONG"
spot with your doggie------as in "I WANNA SIT OVER THERE NEXT TO THAT BITCH THAT IS ALLERGIC TO
DOGS-----I'LL SHOW HER"

A couple of reasons. First of all the law wasnt the issue. You cant force someone to think your dog is clean. Second of all you dont confront someone in front of their child.

where do you get WHO was confronting? -------the crazy bitch who was SCREAMING-----clearly, had no thought for
a child

I doubt it------but would not be surprised if YOU bitched and moaned about being sequestered in the "WRONG"
spot with your doggie------as in "I WANNA SIT OVER THERE NEXT TO THAT BITCH THAT IS ALLERGIC TO
DOGS-----I'LL SHOW HER"
lol. I don't go to restaurants. They are full of icky things..like..people. And if I DID go to one, I would want to be outside in the fresh air. With my dog. Whose company is better than any I could ask for.

And..yer an idiot.

where do you get WHO was confronting? -------the crazy bitch who was SCREAMING-----clearly, had no thought for
a child
From the woman that admitted she took it upon herself to explain the law when that wasnt the issue. Obviously your sight is bad too. The child doesnt appear to be there while all the screaming is going on. If you see the child please point her out.

a child
From the woman that admitted she took it upon herself to explain the law when that wasnt the issue. Obviously your sight is bad too. The child doesnt appear to be there while all the screaming is going on. If you see the child please point her out.

I did not see a child at all--------YOU CITED A CHILD. You claimed that the screaming woman had been CONFRONTED
IN THE PRESENCE OF HER CHILD -------I did not see any action that I would describe as "confrontation" at all------
I did see a short bit in which a woman tried to explain something about AMERICANS WITH DISABIILITIES ---that
could not possibly traumatize a child any more than an HYSTERICAL NUT screaming and jumping around

DOGS-----I'LL SHOW HER"
lol. I don't go to restaurants. They are full of icky things..like..people. And if I DID go to one, I would want to be outside in the fresh air. With my dog. Whose company is better than any I could ask for.

And..yer an idiot.

good choice-----when with your dog -----STAY OUTSIDE where dogs belong

a child

I did not see a child at all--------YOU CITED A CHILD. You claimed that the screaming woman had been CONFRONTED
IN THE PRESENCE OF HER CHILD -------I did not see any action that I would describe as "confrontation" at all------
I did see a short bit in which a woman tried to explain something about AMERICANS WITH DISABIILITIES ---that
could not possibly traumatize a child any more than an HYSTERICAL NUT screaming and jumping around
If you didnt see a child why did you say she was screaming in front of the child? Obviously this was after the fact. Are you drunk or something? I ask because you are saying some weird things.

Thats correct I cited a child. If you listen you can hear the woman say she didnt appreciate the dog owner confronting her in front of her child. How do you know what type of confrontation traumatizes a child? You are not an authority on what traumatizes a child.

Not the dogs fault. And I would have still ate my sandwich after removing the wet part.
AFETIO.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^

I did not find it funny------I almost THREW UP. Another experience-----I was eating dinner in the home of my ex's aunt----LONG AGO-----I saw her pick up the dog's dish and ---shove it
into the dishwasher--------another almost VOMIT experience for me

I don't think that's gross but I draw the line at kissing dogs on the mouth. I see quite a few loving owners kiss their dogs in the mouth......right after the dog finishes licking his balls and snarfing another dogs butt hole. That would probably give you the dry heaves, Rosie.

I have never had a service animal disrupt a meal.

Spoiled liberal brats, running around screaming and occasionally grabbing food off others tables? Yeah, that's pretty common.

What we need is a strain of service animal trained to kill and devour feral liberal git. Provided they are also trained to use a napkin when done.

a child

If you didnt see a child why did you say she was screaming in front of the child? Obviously this was after the fact. Are you drunk or something? I ask because you are saying some weird things.

Thats correct I cited a child. If you listen you can hear the woman say she didnt appreciate the dog owner confronting her in front of her child. How do you know what type of confrontation traumatizes a child? You are not an authority on what traumatizes a child.

correct again----YOU complained that the dog owner confronted the screaming bitch in front of her child-----I DID NOT INVENT
the idea. I am very knowledgeable in the field of psychiatry including that of CHILD DEVELOPEMENT------want to talk
"freud" and your anal fixation? I saw nothing that could be described as CONFRONTATION by the dog owner ----at the
screaming bitch

Not the dogs fault. And I would have still ate my sandwich after removing the wet part.
AFETIO.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^

I did not find it funny------I almost THREW UP. Another experience-----I was eating dinner in the home of my ex's aunt----LONG AGO-----I saw her pick up the dog's dish and ---shove it
into the dishwasher--------another almost VOMIT experience for me

I don't think that's gross but I draw the line at kissing dogs on the mouth. I see quite a few loving owners kiss their dogs in the mouth......right after the dog finishes licking his balls and snarfing another dogs butt hole. That would probably give you the dry heaves, Rosie.

not only would----DOES

a child

correct again----YOU complained that the dog owner confronted the screaming bitch in front of her child-----I DID NOT INVENT
the idea. I am very knowledgeable in the field of psychiatry including that of CHILD DEVELOPEMENT------want to talk
"freud" and your anal fixation? I saw nothing that could be described as CONFRONTATION by the dog owner ----at the
screaming bitch
Go back to sleep Irosie. Good god youre dumb and easily confused.

I had to stop the vid @ 40secs.
Service dogs should be allowed.

I work in a hospital where dogs are sometimes allowed in to visit their owners. We also have dogs brought in by volunteers to visit certain patients.

The dogs allowed in have gone through special training.

I work in a hospital where dogs are sometimes allowed in to visit their owners. We also have dogs brought in by volunteers to visit certain patients.

I agree but that wasnt the issue. The woman thought the dog was nasty and wanted to leave. The dog owner wanted to convince her otherwise.

I agree but that wasnt the issue. The woman thought the dog was nasty and wanted to leave. The dog owner wanted to convince her otherwise.
The woman was free to leave.

Forum List

Back