Seriously Contemplating Not Voting GOP

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

Because you are wannabee GOP, a far right extremist RINO.

In fairness, he changed his mind later in the thread.

As long as he votes Romney, throwing rose petals in front of him at inauguration.

Permit us to attempt to dumb it down for you, then.

Wish me luck as I will need it.

Romney is not going to end the Fed, defund our military or cancel the Patriot Act.

You will weep like a little bitch because he does not meet your totalitarian demands as a Libertarian ideologue.

Repeal of Obamacare, Ryan's seriious reforms of the welfare state, and - well, I could list a dozen things which would demonstrate to any sane conservative that Romney is a better alternative to Obama.

I expect you will be one of those Paulites huddled in the corner whacking it because your politican does not give you everything you want. You are no different than any Leftist in that regard.

So Romney's not even going to bother entertaining any of our ideas, but we should vote for him?

Who's we? I thought you are an individual....No, you're not....just part of an ignorant cult.

:rolleyes:

It was a joke

Untrue. It is your entire justification for claiming there in no difference between the two candidates.

You are telling us Romney is lying about his election platform, yet you have no basis for making such a claim.

Heh... yeah, just be sure and ignore what I actually posted.

If you want me to continue to punish you, I will.

Do you have a factual basis for your claim that Romney - Mormon church bishop - is orchestrating a grand election platform fraud, or not?

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

sounds a little petulant doesn't it? "I can't get the guy I want so I'll just let the worst person ever to continue on another four years." No,, I can't say that I understand that.

Untrue. It is your entire justification for claiming there in no difference between the two candidates.

You are telling us Romney is lying about his election platform, yet you have no basis for making such a claim.

Heh... yeah, just be sure and ignore what I actually posted.

If you want me to continue to punish you, I will.

Do you have a factual basis for your claim that Romney - Mormon church bishop - is orchestrating a grand election platform fraud, or not?

Cover your eyes, here it is again:

... he fundamentally agrees with the goals and policies of Obamacare. He's said so repeatedly. He forced it on the people of his own state and clearly doesn't think that we, as individuals, have a right to not buy insurance.

The most Romney will do is repackage Obamacare to make it constitutional and shove it on us anyway. This is exactly what Obama will do when the Court strikes it down. But here's the thing:

If the Court does strike it down, Republicans will bitterly oppose Obama's efforts to keep it alive. Gridlock will take the day an we will be spared a really horrible law. If Romney wins, not so much. He'll change things just enough to pass constitutional muster, and we'll be stuck with it.

Repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care act, and enacting the Ryan Budget would be the two most seismic conservative changes in government in perhaps your lifetime.

All the Paulites can go pout and beat off in the corner, or they can help make it a reality.

I'm not a Paulite. I was for Santorum out of what was offered, I'd rather have Newt over Romney. Repealing Obamacare is the top priority, and I just don't think Romney will push for it like he says he will.

It's just a messed up situation all around.

Who do ewe think Santorum will vote for? Obama? then hell yes,, you should too.

I fail to see how any of that is different from Romney.

Allow us to continue your education.

Let us consider the current Supreme Court review of Obamacare.

Is there a difference between how conservative-appointed justices view the sovereignty of your individual God given rights versus liberal-appointed judges....

Or are you just being a petulant child because your candidate did not win?

Perhaps they're different on this issue, but in general not really.

Which says nothing. I see you're trying to master the art.:lol:

No the polls did; the ones that show the gender gap wide and widening; the likeability factor wide and widening, the fact that any support he gets from other republicans looks to be tacit at best....take your pick out of all of those.

Obama can still lose if he has gaffes and fumbles. Romney is in it so he can win it; just like a lottery if you buy a ticket. He bought a ticket. But his odds of winning are only slightly better.

Pffft.....I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in the polls seven months away from the election with a fractured GOP. once the wounds start to heal within the GOP and Romney and Obama start to debate Romney's numbers will improve dramatically.

Perhaps you didn't catch the title of this thread. Romney will gain support but this election is over. He could save the world a lot of trouble by conceeding today.

Repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care act, and enacting the Ryan Budget would be the two most seismic conservative changes in government in perhaps your lifetime.

All the Paulites can go pout and beat off in the corner, or they can help make it a reality.

It's not about trusting Romney, it's about getting rid of Obama.

That's important, vital.

I don't like Romney, but Obama is a cancer - he is death to the free Republic.

So it's all about beating Obama and repealing obamacare?

Why are you injecting a strawman argument?

I'm repeating what people are saying in this very thread, numb nuts. It's not a strawman. it is what is being said.

BTW, the Ryan budget does not balance the budget until 2040. So it's a lot like pissing up a rope.

and when does the obama budget balance the budget? oh that's right obama doesn't have a fucking budget. the sky's the limit with him.

Allow us to continue your education.

Let us consider the current Supreme Court review of Obamacare.

Is there a difference between how conservative-appointed justices view the sovereignty of your individual God given rights versus liberal-appointed judges....

Or are you just being a petulant child because your candidate did not win?

Perhaps they're different on this issue, but in general not really.

Which says nothing. I see you're trying to master the art.:lol:

The ignore button is in the same place it's always been. Feel free to use it.

Why are you injecting a strawman argument?

I'm repeating what people are saying in this very thread, numb nuts. It's not a strawman. it is what is being said.

BTW, the Ryan budget does not balance the budget until 2040. So it's a lot like pissing up a rope.

and when does the obama budget balance the budget? oh that's right obama doesn't have a fucking budget. the sky's the limit with him.

As far as spending, yes.:lol:

K-K is merely saying that Romney is not libertarian. Kevin is 100% correct. However, we will never have, nor should we, a libertarian Congress or President. That would destroy the nation.

Last edited:
K-K is merely saying that Romney is not libertarian. Kevin is 100% correct. However, we will never have, nor should we, a libertarian Congress or President. That would destroy the nation.

That's not really the point I was making in this thread, but you're right he's not.

Forum List

Back