Seriously Contemplating Not Voting GOP

Stop lying. Romney is a Federalist.

In the same sense that Alexander Hamilton was a Federalist, sure.

dancing

punked again.

turkey_parade.jpg

It's going to be funny to see the "conservatives" who were so against Romney now support him. :lol:

He's mucho better for the country than Obama.

Sure I don't like everything about him, but I'll vote for him over Obama. Guess I'm a sellout. :lol:

Perhaps you didn't catch the title of this thread. Romney will gain support but this election is over. He could save the world a lot of trouble by conceeding today.

Oh i caught it just fine and I think you missed the point. What I see is someone who supported someone other than Romney and is struggling to come to terms with Romney as the nominee. Right now that's going to be very common. There will be a lot of Santorum supporters today that are pissed and depressed and right now many of them are saying to themselves in anger: "fuck it...I am going to vote for Obama or not vote at all".

Right now they probably feel that way....but how long do you think that is going to last? In a couple months things will have settled down and, with very few exceptions, all these people who supported candidates other than Romney will get behind him and then you will see the polls begin to change in Romney's favor.

Now it may not be enough. Obama may win....but this is far from over and anyone who thinks that polls in April mean that the game is over has a tumor for a brain.

No, getting your ask kicked, deflecting and punting on each and every point is throwing in the towel.

Oh... I get it. So you've given up already? I wondered why weren't posting anything substantial. Got it.

It's going to be funny to see the "conservatives" who were so against Romney now support him. :lol:

Sure I don't like everything about him, but I'll vote for him over Obama. Guess I'm a sellout. :lol:

Yes. I would say so.

"He's better than Obama." Is the only thing party voters can really say. The problem is, that remians to be seen and as for Romney's record, he's no conservative. He's a big govt. statist that flip flops and lies like a progressive.

So it's pretty mucha wash.

I see Kevin Kennedy has finally thrown in the towel.

LOL

:lol:

Posting pictures in a discussion is throwing in the towel, huh?

No, getting your ask kicked, deflecting and punting on each and every point is throwing in the towel.

Perhaps you guys should just start a fresh 'Why I am a Libertarian' thread and begin a new circle jerk?

My "ask," huh? You do realize that those who have to promote how much they "win," "kick ask," and "punish" others on an internet discussion board are generally the biggest losers, right? It's funny that when I post pictures in response to you it's deflecting and punting, but when you did it yesterday it was a rational response.

Yes. I would say so.

"He's better than Obama." Is the only thing party voters can really say. The problem is, that remians to be seen and as for Romney's record, he's no conservative. He's a big govt. statist that flip flops and lies like a progressive.

If it remains to be seen, how is it a wash?

Why don't look at both of them, on the issues, and see who better resembles your point of view?

Yes. I would say so.

Why don't look at both of them, on the issues, and see who better resembles your point of view?

I did. And it was a wash. They're both big government corporatists. They both suck. And that's what we'll keep continue to get if we allow ourselves to be frightened into voting for shitty candidates each and every cycle. "Lesser-of-two-evils" is the mindset of a coward.

Yes. I would say so.

They can't. They are totalitarian.

Yes. I would say so.

I did. And it was a wash. They're both big government corporatists. They both suck. And that's what we'll keep continue to get if we allow ourselves to be frightened into voting for shitty candidates each and every cycle. "Lesser-of-two-evils" is the mindset of a coward.

:lol:WHY?

Forum List

Back