Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It was on Tuesday
I was at my mma class
It’s a non pro class.
One very advanced guy was there and we had to roll . He was the best in the class and easily beat me .
He was going 100 percent intensity and he is a pro fighter. He is also 100 percent a complete psychopath and total street trash

I asked him to slow down a little and he got very mad . He then really tried to hurt me and I immediately told him that we’re done !! Then he exploded that I quit on him .

He then threatens me and I said we are finished and I walk away . He then follows me and says a few more comments. normally I would respond back but this guy would kill me.

I stay 200 percent calm and I am thinking I am going to have to do a groin kick or eye strike as I could be assaulted .

He called me a bitch and fag and coward lol

The guy is maybe 25 and is so punched drunk that I hope he does not bother me next week .
I will never ever partner or roll with him again but I feel that by next week he won’t remember much

He also yelled that I never quit on him and that I never ever tell him to slow it down .
He is the type of guy that will end up dead or in prison . I have to admit he is extremely amazing and is a brown belt In bjj snd HS wrestling champ

WOW, admitting your are a complete pussy is a LIBERAL thing.
Are you NOW a liberal?

I have to admit he is extremely amazing and is a brown belt In bjj snd HS wrestling champ
Then WHY?
WHY did you take on this challenge?
You are 45 ish.
You have 1.1 million in the bank, expecting another 1.5 million w/parent death.

So you SAY.

We have one coach
I don’t want to address this with him unless it continues
I did the correct thing by walking away

He won’t bother me during the drilling part .
It’s the fighting part that he may again .
I won’t ever train with him that is for sure

Everyone else is the class is 100 percent cool

Winco
We both needed a partner and I had no idea he would go Mike Tyson on me
Next time I know to simply decline

It was on Tuesday
I was at my mma class
It’s a non pro class.
One very advanced guy was there and we had to roll . He was the best in the class and easily beat me .
He was going 100 percent intensity and he is a pro fighter. He is also 100 percent a complete psychopath and total street trash

I asked him to slow down a little and he got very mad . He then really tried to hurt me and I immediately told him that we’re done !! Then he exploded that I quit on him .

He then threatens me and I said we are finished and I walk away . He then follows me and says a few more comments. normally I would respond back but this guy would kill me.

I stay 200 percent calm and I am thinking I am going to have to do a groin kick or eye strike as I could be assaulted .

The guy is maybe 25 and is so punched drunk that I hope he does not bother me next week .
I will never ever partner or roll with him again but I feel that by next week he won’t remember much
I thought you might of got stranded in Afghanistan

It was on Tuesday
I was at my mma class
It’s a non pro class.

You probably need a real problem, son.

Forum List

Back