Serial Killers: What Serial Killer is the Most Terrifying to You?

..a lot of them had high IQs!!
Kraft = PSYCHO!!

Ted Bundy. He had that ordinary guy look about him. Many girls were taken in by that and died. It makes you wonder how many ordinary looking people have that horrible dark side.
his last murders were the most '''sickening'''

Mine would have to be the Zodiac and to a lesser extent Richard Speck.

I was like six or seven at the time and our family visited my dad's best friend and his family near Sacramento, CA. We lived in San Francisco. I quickly became best friends with a son of his the same age as I. They had a large family of four sons and two daughters. I was an only child. His older brothers started talking about serial killers because there was one loose in California called the Zodiac. We just listened because we only glanced at the newspaper stories and watched briefly on the news, but didn't pay attention to them like kids our age would do. For some reason, the evening became chilly so I was closest to their open front door with a screen in front of it. I was too afraid to go over so I said no and for someone else to do it. My friend didn't want to either because he was scared. Finally, one of the older brothers got up to do it and called us babies. However, he said he was a bit chilled after doing it. I think we all got scared and us youngest ones went to a bunk bed and were too scared to do much except pull the covers over our heads and try to sleep.

As an adult, you're more aware if a serial killer is on the loose but you don't think it could happen to you. Here's what's scary though. I thought it would be harder for a serial killer to kill today as information like that would get around fast and what to look for. However, this may not be true as murder cases being solved has dropped to around 62% down from 91% in 1965 -- The most dangerous active serial killers in 2020.

Some of the most terrifying in history:

This guy is sickening:

Speaking of last meals, the state of Texas has eliminated last meal requests for their death row inmates.

If you can't stomach that, then here's something that is more palatable

trump
mcconnell
barr
limbaugh

they never murdered anyone..you are delusional

I hate Democrats. A Democrat prosecutor, Julia Bates, let this serial killer out of prison on a sweetheart plea deal here in Toledo.

One of the men part of what some would call Toledo's most notorious serial killers is now listed as a sex offender. He’s living within 1000 feet of a Toledo school. And it's totally legal.

Viewers have wanted to know how Nathaniel Cook could be so close to a school. Now the 13abc I-Team is getting those neighbors some answers.

It's probably not an answer some will want to hear but Cook is completely legal where he is living today.

For his part in several murders and sexual assaults in the 80s, Cook only received a 20-year sentence in 2000 as part of a plea deal. After detailing the attacks, prosecutors agreed to the shorter sentence for Cook.

He got out last year and moved to Central Avenue near Collingwood in Toledo which is right near the Old West End Academy.

We mapped it and from the center of his home to the center of the school, it's 694 feet. People living nearby have noticed and they're worried he's too close to the school.

"In their minds, wait a minute, a sex offender within 1000 feet of a school there's got to be a rule on this without checking. They'll go right into panic mode,” said Detective Ron Schermerhorn of the Lucas County Sheriff’s Office.

According to Detective Schermerhorn, Cook is doing nothing illegal.

Cook is a registered sex offender but because his crime occurred before July of 2003, he does not need to be 1000 feet from a school.

800.jpeg

He looks so innocent! Like a typical dindu. Right?

That scumbag and his brother kidnapped a dear friend of mine, took her to the basement of an abandoned theater, tortured, mutilated and raped her, then impaled her with a piece of conduit, up her pussy and out her mouth, and smashed her head with a chunk of concrete when we were just kids.

Dawn was only 12 years old.

After that, I started carrying a gun everywhere I went. Even to school. My friends and I would still sneak out at night, but we always stayed in groups and were armed.

Last edited:
apart from Bundy...etc

Him

The Iceman Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman (1991)

You must watch that!

Last edited:
Mine would have to be the Zodiac and to a lesser extent Richard Speck.

I was like six or seven at the time and our family visited my dad's best friend and his family near Sacramento, CA. We lived in San Francisco. I quickly became best friends with a son of his the same age as I. They had a large family of four sons and two daughters. I was an only child. His older brothers started talking about serial killers because there was one loose in California called the Zodiac. We just listened because we only glanced at the newspaper stories and watched briefly on the news, but didn't pay attention to them like kids our age would do. For some reason, the evening became chilly so I was closest to their open front door with a screen in front of it. I was too afraid to go over so I said no and for someone else to do it. My friend didn't want to either because he was scared. Finally, one of the older brothers got up to do it and called us babies. However, he said he was a bit chilled after doing it. I think we all got scared and us youngest ones went to a bunk bed and were too scared to do much except pull the covers over our heads and try to sleep.

As an adult, you're more aware if a serial killer is on the loose but you don't think it could happen to you. Here's what's scary though. I thought it would be harder for a serial killer to kill today as information like that would get around fast and what to look for. However, this may not be true as murder cases being solved has dropped to around 62% down from 91% in 1965 -- The most dangerous active serial killers in 2020.

Some of the most terrifying in history:

This guy is sickening:

Speaking of last meals, the state of Texas has eliminated last meal requests for their death row inmates.

If you can't stomach that, then here's something that is more palatable

trump
mcconnell
barr
limbaugh

planned parenthood .

Cianide on your hamburger.?

the most terrifying cold blood killer.....The Iceman.....like I posted above.

If you don't kill me....you are stupid

I'll kill you the next time I see you

"The Ice Man"

is this too much to digest....for the snowflakes here?

This I posted above

Zodiac was never caught. Either he was arrested for some other crime or died. Serial killers should be terrifying because they are so ordinary and kill at random. They can kill many times. I can think of two that step out from the crowd. The Night Stalker, Richard Ramirez and the BTK Killer, Dennis Rader.

And Nathaniel Cook is still allowed to live within 1000 feet of a school, even though he raped and murdered a 12 year old schoolgirl.

Democrats are evil.

cook_bros_000.jpg

CookKnownVictims.jpg

Last edited:

This I posted above

I saw a few documentaries about him. One with his home movies. Cold blooded, he compartmentalized his murders. I get the impression that he was a professional mob hitman who probably confessed to more murders than he committed, and denied a lot of them that he did commit.

This I posted above

I saw a few documentaries about him. One with his home movies. Cold blooded, he compartmentalized his murders. I get the impression that he was a professional mob hitman who probably confessed to more murders than he committed, and denied a lot of them that he did commit.

In my opinion ...of all I have watched and heard about him..... he was the most terrifying....

but ....hey

that's just me.

Forum List

Back