Serbian President Vucic denounces Moscow occupation of Crimea and Donbas. Moscow imperialism is losing the last allies

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Serbian President Vucic denounces Moscow occupation of Crimea and Donbas. Moscow imperialism is losing the last allies​

I feel a lot of pain in Moscow, whats RT.ru is gonna say this time ?

Last edited:
I don't trust that guy. War criminal.

He just wants to make a point for Kosovo being Serbian.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
A photo of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic, sitting alone in the second row on a panel about the Western Balkans in Davos, today flew around the media and caused numerous responses on social networks. At the same time, the head of state explained that he was asked to sit in the front row, but he did not want to do it himself.

"I chose where I would sit, and although I was asked three times to move to the front row, I refused. But that's one of the things I find funny. When you have difficult conversations and when you think about it, for me it's part of the fun. Why? Because when you see that political opponents have nothing to say about your work, results, knowledge of the language, they think that they have received something, that everyone is as superficial as they are," Vucic said and added that it does not matter where he sits.

"The point is not that the teacher will like you if you sit in the front row. It's about your knowledge," the president noted and asked not to consider him a "poor, unhappy man" worthy of pity.

"You are worried about a strong Serbia and the fact that I am not part of the pack and will not say that some leaders are crazy. It is popular here to say that Putin is crazy, but I will not participate in this," Vucic said.

At the same time, the Serbian leader noted that he wants to see the end of the war in Ukraine as soon as possible.

Speaking about sanctions against Russia, Vucic noted that he did not believe that they would bring anything good, but pointed out that Serbia voted for resolutions protecting the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

"I hate being in the company of people with the same opinion, I believe in diversity"

Forum List

Back