September

What do you think it will really look like when (if) schools reopen this fall?
Our county today announced online classes only.
Now, the question is... why should all of the support staff get paid full wages and benefits for not working?
Are they not working? Our support staff have been busier than ever.
Busier than ever doing what?
Cafeteria workers.... just what?
Special needs teachers.... what?
Janitorial.... what?
Teachers Aids....what?
Assistant Principles.... what?
The sister of a sales guy here is a special needs teacher... full pay and bene's... and she does exactly 0 work. There are no online classes for them obviously. She has been on vacation since March and it will continue till at least December.
My brother is a Buildings Super for 6 Chicago schools... they did didly squat in March - May because only limited people were allowed in the building, mainly grounds work. None were laid off even though they didn't work. Now we are in July, they are all there but they have little work to do, all kinds of them going home hours early or not even coming in... all paid in full.
Unkotare doesn’t realize how lucky he is he has a union protecting him or he’d be on the unemployment line.

... I couldn’t teach anyone math.
Or anything else.
Those who can do. Those who can’t teach.
Those with no brain or sel-respect become sales monkeys.
Shows you how little you know outside of the faculty lounge.
A good sales person has to be well informed on the numerous products and services provided by their company. And also be well spoken, have an uncanny ability to size up the clients personality etc. and gear themselves in that direction. Up to date on industry changes and current technologies and how that relates to their products.
And then also know all of the products services provided by competitors, and the differences/advantages they offer.
Sales are in many industries, the highest paid individuals in the company. For good reason. A sales staff can make or break a company no matter how good their products/services are.

Or anything else.
#19 on highest paying jobs is sales manager. That’s what my business card says. Mean salary $140,000.

Industry Sales and marketing.

Education needed Bachelor degree.

Salary for a teacher with a masters is $60,000. Of course you get a pension and summers off.

Youre a wrestling coach so you make $75k. Just enough you can afford to be an ignorant hypocrite

Or anything else.
Shows you how little you know outside of the faculty lounge.
A good sales person has to be well informed on the numerous products and services provided by their company. And also be well spoken, have an uncanny ability to size up the clients personality etc. and gear themselves in that direction. Up to date on industry changes and current technologies and how that relates to their products.
And then also know all of the products services provided by competitors, and the differences/advantages they offer.
Sales are in many industries, the highest paid individuals in the company. For good reason. A sales staff can make or break a company no matter how good their products/services are.
I was brought back as an essential worker after 3 days off. They lost a $10k sale and realized how much not having me would cost them.

I think the first month during corona I sold $140,000. They didn’t think I would sell $50k. So they told me because of my sales we would bring everyone back after the 2 week furlough.

My bosses call me their cash cow or sometimes the golden goose

.... A sales staff can make or break a company no matter how good their products/services are.
That's true, of course, but they do tend to be the most obnoxious assholes on earth, and any opportunity to let bobobrainless know what a piece of shit he is really should not be wasted.
I googled teachers. That’s it. What came up?

1. the virus may strike teachers unions. What happens when they refuse to do their jobs and it turns out homeschool isn’t better anyways?

2. 1.7 million teachers will strike if schools open unsafely. Will you be a scab?

3. Kalamazoo teachers union demands schools remain online warn of looming disaster.

Youre [sic] a wrestling coach so you make ....

You have no idea, of course, but you are enough of a superficial, obsessed douche bag to guess about such things.
All I know is you republicans don’t have too much pity for other people who are struggling. Auto unions you said got too powerful and costly. No need for unions anymore. Well, same goes for teachers unions. Now get in there with 30 kids x 4 different classes every day. That’s 120 kids in a small cramped in room. Let’s put 40 to each class!

I apologize sincerely for going political on this, but the two major teachers' unions are going to stonewall any attempt to have on-site classes. They will keep bringing up irrational fears and nonsense, pretending to be fearful for the kids and for themselves...all bullshit. They will trot out a few elderly, medically-compromised teachers, and play violins while they wail that bringing in infected kids to her classroom will be a "virtual death sentence" for being a conscientious teacher.

The ONLY acceptable way forward will be all students stay home, and make heroic efforts to teach them in their basements. Right now, some of the Locals are pretending to consider proposals by school boards for two days in/two days out and other such plans, but it is all just a sham. The kids will not be going to school in any but a few rural districts that haven't got the word from On High yet.

Then, by some miracle, as soon as the election results are final - assuming Sleepy Joe prevails - the teachers will bravely volunteer to come back to the classrooms and by March or so, things will get back to "normal."

Mark my words. The Leftist plan is to MAXIMIZE THE PAIN of the CV-19 pandemic. Keep the kids home, which keeps the parents home and prevents them from working. Keep the People as miserable as possible up and through Election Day.
You’re insane. Online classes threaten teachers.

Look at that baseball team. How many tested positive? Now put 30 kids in a classroom. Then send them home to go infect their families.

You republicans are nut job conspiracy theorists. Paranoid. Idiots!
Obviously, the only solution is homeschooling.
Well not if your parents aren’t smart enough. I couldn’t teach anyone math.
Online schooling. Works wonders. All Mom and Dad have to do is motivate and make sure the connection to the teachers is there. We did it, even though I can and have tutored math, and it was a life saver.

I apologize sincerely for going political on this, but the two major teachers' unions are going to stonewall any attempt to have on-site classes. They will keep bringing up irrational fears and nonsense, pretending to be fearful for the kids and for themselves...all bullshit. They will trot out a few elderly, medically-compromised teachers, and play violins while they wail that bringing in infected kids to her classroom will be a "virtual death sentence" for being a conscientious teacher.

The ONLY acceptable way forward will be all students stay home, and make heroic efforts to teach them in their basements. Right now, some of the Locals are pretending to consider proposals by school boards for two days in/two days out and other such plans, but it is all just a sham. The kids will not be going to school in any but a few rural districts that haven't got the word from On High yet.

Then, by some miracle, as soon as the election results are final - assuming Sleepy Joe prevails - the teachers will bravely volunteer to come back to the classrooms and by March or so, things will get back to "normal."

Mark my words. The Leftist plan is to MAXIMIZE THE PAIN of the CV-19 pandemic. Keep the kids home, which keeps the parents home and prevents them from working. Keep the People as miserable as possible up and through Election Day.
You’re insane. Online classes threaten teachers.

Look at that baseball team. How many tested positive? Now put 30 kids in a classroom. Then send them home to go infect their families.

You republicans are nut job conspiracy theorists. Paranoid. Idiots!
Obviously, the only solution is homeschooling.
Well not if your parents aren’t smart enough. I couldn’t teach anyone math.
Online schooling. Works wonders. All Mom and Dad have to do is motivate and make sure the connection to the teachers is there. We did it, even though I can and have tutored math, and it was a life saver.
The more I think about the increasingly outdated way we teach, the more I realize online schooling for public school students is the future.

If you want o need more there’s charter and private schools.

Students will still have access to teacher support when they need it.

You know how they say you can look up anything on the internet? Well then? Today’s lesson is evolution. Go to this link and read the article and watch the video then take a test that proves you watched the video and comprehend what you saw.

Making 30 students sit in a classroom and listen to unkotare drone on or tell everyone to look it up themselves seems like a huge waste of money.

Just the gas we spend on buses every day driving kids to school then home. Are we kidding? What a joke.

Youre [sic] a wrestling coach so you make ....

You have no idea, of course, but you are enough of a superficial, obsessed douche bag to guess about such things.
Wasn’t it you who said you could make it in the private sector? How would you know? You ever have a white collar job that paid a lot? I didn’t think so.

I don’t think I could do the presidents job at my company. Maybe I could but I’m not so arrogant I could do it.

I couldn’t be the vp, controller or one of the service engineers.

So what job at my company are you so sure you could do well? Do you know how to calibrate machinery? Do you know how to sell? Clearly you’ve never been in sales. Ever run a international company? Could you be a controller? A cpa does it now.

So stick to teaching. If not you’ll be tutoring homeschoolers or teaching at a private school. Think we look down on teachers? Private school kids think you’re low paid fools.

All I know is you republicans don’t have too much pity for other people who are struggling....

That is, of course, bullshit. All you "know" is what partisan nonsense you want to spew. Mindless democrat hypocrites like you are so locked in your little bubble that you seem to actually believe that only "leftist policies" can possibly indicate "having pity for other people suffering." It's illogical and idiotic nonsense, but you lack the brain power to even consider why. Meanwhile, you gas on about caring for people while you sit on your ass, never lifting a finger to do anything for anyone. You wallow in being a lonely, superficial, selfish douche bag and pretend that paying the taxes you have no choice but paying is some great service to humanity. Typical selfish, completely non-self aware democrat.

You know how they say you can look up anything on the internet? ...
No, you can't. Once again, you prove that you understand nothing about education. No surprise that you never got any.

All I know is you republicans don’t have too much pity for other people who are struggling....

That is, of course, bullshit. All you "know" is what partisan nonsense you want to spew. Mindless democrat hypocrites like you are so locked in your little bubble that you seem to actually believe that only "leftist policies" can possibly indicate "having pity for other people suffering." It's illogical and idiotic nonsense, but you lack the brain power to even consider why. Meanwhile, you gas on about caring for people while you sit on your ass, never lifting a finger to do anything for anyone. You wallow in being a lonely, superficial, selfish douche bag and pretend that paying the taxes you have no choice but paying is some great service to humanity. Typical selfish, completely non-self aware democrat.
If we all paid a little more in taxes we wouldn’t need your charity idiot.

You know how they say you can look up anything on the internet? ...
No, you can't. Once again, you prove that you understand nothing about education. No surprise that you never got any.
I got 1/3 the way through a masters program but quit because I got a job paying more. At the time I had a 3.5 gpa.

So I have more education than most Americans.

You have a masters in teaching. You had to get one in order to make more. And a teaching masters isn’t hard like a business masters.

And even without a masters I make more than you. So who’s the real dummy?

Are you worried about your job? Are you worried about corona? If not you must live alone as I have always suspected.

Forum List

Back