September

Are you worried about your job? Are you worried about corona? If not you must live alone as I have always suspected.

Nope, nope, and nope.
Then you are a fool. I’d be very scared if I were you. Rolling the dice
Chickenshit.
Yea I dont want to come home after school and give it to my wife and kids.

You heard about the baseball team who got it? And you’re gonna be wrestling around on a dirty wrestling Matt with young boys? Are you insane? Do you have a death wish?

... It might be best that MASTERS isn’t on my resume. They might think I’m over qualified.

:lmao: Oh yeah, thank goodness you're a fucking dropout! You really dodged a bullet there! :lmao:
Who makes more than you. Never forget that.

Jobs, sucker berg and gates all dropped out of college. Should I make fun of them because I have a bachelors degree and they don’t?

still waiting to hear what you do for a living in the private market. Haven’t you been able to come up with something yet?

Are you worried about your job? Are you worried about corona? If not you must live alone as I have always suspected.

Nope, nope, and nope.
Chickenshit.

Do you have a wife and kids?

Nope, nope, and nope.
Chickenshit.

Do you have a wife and kids?
Do you?

Online, in-school, or hybrid; it is going to take a lot of flexibility and adjustment on the fly when whatever happens in September gets going.

Nope, nope, and nope.
Chickenshit.

You heard about the baseball team who got it? And you’re gonna be wrestling around on a dirty wrestling Matt with young boys? Are you insane? Do you have a death wish?

you just gave Uncletard a boner

Nope, nope, and nope.
Chickenshit.

No means no, freak. Go sniff around somewhere else.

Nope, nope, and nope.
Chickenshit.

No means no, freak. Go sniff around somewhere else.
why don't you stop following me around the forum you freak?

... I couldn’t teach anyone math.
Or anything else.
Those who can do. Those who can’t teach.
I can hardly imagine us agreeing on anything but here we are.
Oh I agree with you a lot more than you know. I just lean left so I’m arguing as a lefty but you guys aren’t all wrong.

Believe it or not everyone who knows me doesn’t believe I’m really a liberal. And maybe it’s more I’m a social liberal not a fiscal one. And remember, I was middle class up until about 5 years ago. Now that I’m upper class I’m getting more conservative.

Plus, why am I worrying that the rest of the people at my company aren’t making as much as I am. Why do I care that the middle class is disappearing and things are getting harder for the middle class? Every fucking man for himself.

Especially when so many poor and struggling middle class people vote republican. Fuck them. They will get what they deserve. In fact they already are.

I got 1/3 the way through a masters program but quit ...
Wow, you dropped out! That's impressive! :lol:
Didn’t need it. ....
:lmao:
Listen public school teacher. When my boss saw my resume he didn’t think he could afford me. It might be best that MASTERS isn’t on my resume. They might think I’m over qualified.

Thats a thing you know. You wouldn’t know because you’ve been a teacher ever since you graduated probably the same school too. In the private sector hiring managers swipe left on resumes when they think they are overqualified.

You wouldn’t know anything about being overqualified
You would not know anything about being overqualified because it appears that any gainful employment is beyond your ability.

Nope, nope, and nope.
Chickenshit.
What do you do again in the private market? You chickenshit to tell us?
Why do you think he does something else besides teaching? I didn't for 21 years.

Forum List

Back