September

Youre [sic] a wrestling coach so you make ....

You have no idea, of course, but you are enough of a superficial, obsessed douche bag to guess about such things.
Wasn’t it you who said you could make it in the private sector? ....
I have and do work in the private sector all the time, dumbass.
Doing what? Part time what? Consulting what? Just in the summer?

I told you what I do you said a monkey could do it. So what are you doing in the private sector and how much they paying you?

By the way I have a cop friend who’s a republican I give him the exact same shit i give you. He too says he has experience in the private sector. His father in law invests $400k in commercial properties and he invests $40k. He gets 10% of the profits. So me and his brother give him shit and call his father in law his sugar daddy because without him my buddy wouldn’t be doing shit in the private sector.

He brags he makes $100k after overtime. I don’t believe that but he probably makes around $80k. Maybe he makes more but then cops need to stop crying if they make $80k. Teachers too. I think my sister in law makes around $80k too. With summers off and a pension coming? Why are teachers complaining? Because new teachers today aren’t making such good money. But what do you old timers care about that? Well the Principal wants you old timers to retire. My sister in law even bought up some years so she can retire early. She can’t wait to get out. I’m sure you don’t love it either. It shows.

Nobody loves their job after 20 years..NOBODY. it becomes redundant and a grind doesn't really matter what you do.

All I know is you republicans don’t have too much pity for other people who are struggling....

That is, of course, bullshit. All you "know" is what partisan nonsense you want to spew. Mindless democrat hypocrites like you are so locked in your little bubble that you seem to actually believe that only "leftist policies" can possibly indicate "having pity for other people suffering." It's illogical and idiotic nonsense, but you lack the brain power to even consider why. Meanwhile, you gas on about caring for people while you sit on your ass, never lifting a finger to do anything for anyone. You wallow in being a lonely, superficial, selfish douche bag and pretend that paying the taxes you have no choice but paying is some great service to humanity. Typical selfish, completely non-self aware democrat.
If we all paid a little more in taxes we wouldn’t need your charity idiot.
:lmao:

Typical lazy, morally empty democrat.

All I know is you republicans don’t have too much pity for other people who are struggling....

That is, of course, bullshit. All you "know" is what partisan nonsense you want to spew. Mindless democrat hypocrites like you are so locked in your little bubble that you seem to actually believe that only "leftist policies" can possibly indicate "having pity for other people suffering." It's illogical and idiotic nonsense, but you lack the brain power to even consider why. Meanwhile, you gas on about caring for people while you sit on your ass, never lifting a finger to do anything for anyone. You wallow in being a lonely, superficial, selfish douche bag and pretend that paying the taxes you have no choice but paying is some great service to humanity. Typical selfish, completely non-self aware democrat.
If we all paid a little more in taxes we wouldn’t need your charity idiot.

Typical lazy, morally empty democrat.
You like people needing charity.

Why am I lazy? I work stupid

I got 1/3 the way through a masters program but quit ...
Wow, you dropped out! That's impressive! :lol:
Didn’t need it. If I needed it to make more money like you did I would have finished it. I left because I found a job making more money.

A small part of me wishes I would have stayed but then who knows where I’d be now. The job I left for didn’t work out and neither did the one after that. But it led me to this job so I’m happy. You however have to go catch corona in the fall. Me I work from home now.

I got 1/3 the way through a masters program but quit ...
Wow, you dropped out! That's impressive! :lol:
Didn’t need it. ....
Listen public school teacher. When my boss saw my resume he didn’t think he could afford me. It might be best that MASTERS isn’t on my resume. They might think I’m over qualified.

Thats a thing you know. You wouldn’t know because you’ve been a teacher ever since you graduated probably the same school too. In the private sector hiring managers swipe left on resumes when they think they are overqualified.

You wouldn’t know anything about being overqualified

... It might be best that MASTERS isn’t on my resume. They might think I’m over qualified.

:lmao: Oh yeah, thank goodness you're a fucking dropout! You really dodged a bullet there! :lmao:

Forum List

Back