September

Are you worried about your job? Are you worried about corona? If not you must live alone as I have always suspected.

Nope, nope, and nope.
Then you are a fool. I’d be very scared if I were you. Rolling the dice
Chickenshit.
What do you do again in the private market? You chickenshit to tell us?
Why do you think he does something else besides teaching? I didn't for 21 years.
He says he was or is successful outside of teaching in the private market.

I got 1/3 the way through a masters program but quit ...
Wow, you dropped out! That's impressive! :lol:
Didn’t need it. ....
:lmao:
Listen public school teacher. When my boss saw my resume he didn’t think he could afford me. It might be best that MASTERS isn’t on my resume. They might think I’m over qualified.

Thats a thing you know. You wouldn’t know because you’ve been a teacher ever since you graduated probably the same school too. In the private sector hiring managers swipe left on resumes when they think they are overqualified.

You wouldn’t know anything about being overqualified
You would not know anything about being overqualified because it appears that any gainful employment is beyond your ability.
I have been over qualified and not gotten jobs because of it.

Which should tell you something about me. I’m not too proud to do blue collar work when I need money. I’m not like the kids today who won’t do dirty jobs. The worst job I ever had was black mold removal.

The more children home-schooled and the fewer indoctrinated the better.
No indoctrination takes place in the vast majority of public schools in this country. Only those with elected libtards have that problem. When are you going to put your broad brush away?

When are you going to stop masturbating?

There really is no time (or interest on the part of most teachers) for this "indoctrination" myth so many people love to cry about. Gotta let that talking point go. If you've got a beef, it's with the undermining of society in general by insidious leftist forces over the past 75 years.

Unk, you are the living proof that liberal indoctrination centers actually work. To the detriment of all that is AMERICAN about America, it is true. Fortunately "the virus" has broken the cycle and there is hope for an entire generation.

Unk, you are the living proof that liberal indoctrination centers actually work....

Meaning what, exactly? Don't be afraid to be specific now that you've made an accusation of some sort.

By way of example but not in limitation:

Your failed reading comprehension is a common effect of having been indoctrinated rather than being educated.

Unk, you are the living proof that liberal indoctrination centers actually work....

Meaning what, exactly? Don't be afraid to be specific now that you've made an accusation of some sort.

By way of example but not in limitation:

Your failed reading comprehension is a common effect of having been indoctrinated rather than being educated.
My reading comprehension skills are just fine, thanks. Why are you avoiding my question?

Forum List

Back