Sent by Trump, soldiers arrive at border as migrant caravan in Mexico pushes north

Anyway.

Invasion.

No doubt about it.

Thousands of foreign entities marching toward our border raising foreign flags with the intention of crossing our border without consent is the very definition of an invasion.

They are openly displaying their allegiance.

Last edited:
You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

Many are stationed with their families... especially many of the military RESERVIST.

Well let me tell you something, if you joined the military expecting to be home seven days a week, you made a pretty bad choice.

Let me tell you something... no one joined the military thinking they would have a grown child as President having them stand at a fence waiting for women and children to try and seek asylum... all while there are already people there who's job it is to handle that. And then have that same idiot man-child tell you that he is going to change the rules-of-engagement so that you can use lethal force on people who aren't armed.

If you are buying into Trump's little political stunt you are dumber than I thought you were.

And what political stunt might that be, giving voters what they want?

People join the military to protect and serve our country. These are patriots who set out a part of their life to do just that. As for your woman and children BS, the MSM has you hook, line and sinker. Why do you suppose they only show you pictures of women and children instead of the men who are young, strong, and should be home fighting for their own country?

Joining the military expecting to be home every night is like joining the police force and not expecting to arrest anybody. Every person who does join knows exactly what they signed up for.

What voter wants troops wasting their time standing at the border doing nothing as a political stunt? The caravan is still MONTHS away.

I'm not sure who you think you are fooling with your strawman, but at no time did I say someone joins the military thinking they are going to be home every night. I'm sorry you can't understand this isn't a 0 or 100% argument. I mean I am arguing with you, a person that says they are too busy to read a book.

Do you realize 35,000 to 50,000 plus cross every month?
It also stops the drug cartel.

I already did, and it says the report is not verified.
Really, now. We are just to take his word for what the article says...
Lol
The Pentagon released their evaluation of the caravan situation and disagrees with almost every claim Trump has made. Sending 5 soldiers for each walking refugee is just dumb.
View attachment 226561

link to this idiocy.

The link is in the top line of the picture, but if that's too complicated for you
Trump's caravan rhetoric countered by Pentagon assessment

There are lots of articles discussing it pick one.

Albert Einstein would have ended up in a concentration camp under Trump's immigration police

Many are stationed with their families... especially many of the military RESERVIST.

Well let me tell you something, if you joined the military expecting to be home seven days a week, you made a pretty bad choice.

Let me tell you something... no one joined the military thinking they would have a grown child as President having them stand at a fence waiting for women and children to try and seek asylum... all while there are already people there who's job it is to handle that. And then have that same idiot man-child tell you that he is going to change the rules-of-engagement so that you can use lethal force on people who aren't armed.

If you are buying into Trump's little political stunt you are dumber than I thought you were.

People join the military to protect and serve our country. These are patriots who set out a part of their life to do just that. As for your woman and children BS, the MSM has you hook, line and sinker. Why do you suppose they only show you pictures of women and children instead of the men who are young, strong, and should be home fighting for their own country?

Joining the military expecting to be home every night is like joining the police force and not expecting to arrest anybody. Every person who does join knows exactly what they signed up for.

What voter wants troops wasting their time standing at the border doing nothing as a political stunt? The caravan is still MONTHS away.

I'm not sure who you think you are fooling with your strawman, but at no time did I say someone joins the military thinking they are going to be home every night. I'm sorry you can't understand this isn't a 0 or 100% argument. I mean I am arguing with you, a person that says they are too busy to read a book.

Your post that started this debate:

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

So WTF did you mean when you made this statement? Then you followed with this:

So don't tell me what you meant. What you meant is quite clear. And HTF did reading a book get into this conversation?

It means exactly what I said. No one joins the military to be used by a man child as a political stunt. Not only is he taking troops away from their families during the holidays FOR NO REASON when the caravan is MONTHS away, he is taking them away from training they need, lowering troop morale, and lowering the morale of Border Patrol Agents who are doing a pretty good fucking job.

That's funny, stops the drug cartels...

The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

What the hell do you think American soldiers do while they're not stationed in some God-forsaken shithole killing terrorists? Sit around the barracks and play card games?

Not hardly, they train. Sending them to the border is what those troops actually want. They actually welcome the mission there, and their morale is higher than it's ever been. They are not only getting some valuable training, but they're doing what soldiers actually like to do: Be soldiers.

Plus they are still stationed in the USA.

WHAT? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You think a guy would rather be standing in the middle of the Texas desert with his thumb up his ass and nothing to do during the holidays than be stationed in Japan, Guam, or somewhere else with their WIFE and KIDS?

You've gone full on stupid.
Charge...

181018124529-02-migrant-caravan-1018-custom-54.jpg

The five stars represent the five nations of the United States of Central America (Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Guatemala) and the hope that the nations may form a union again.

But it doesn't look like they ever will form that union. They're more interested in invading that big country 2,749 miles to the north of them.

They'll never form anything if they keep running away to other places. You have to stay back and fight if you want something to change.

The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

----------------------- feck them LEW !!

So don't tell me what you meant. What you meant is quite clear. And HTF did reading a book get into this conversation?

It means exactly what I said. No one joins the military to be used by a man child as a political stunt. Not only is he taking troops away from their families during the holidays FOR NO REASON when the caravan is MONTHS away, he is taking them away from training they need, lowering troop morale, and lowering the morale of Border Patrol Agents who are doing a pretty good fucking job.
Nothing like camping with the boys though...

No they don't...

Good grief you people are so ridiculously dumb to listen to his stats. He admitted on live tv the other day most of what he says is a lie.

I consider myself a pretty peaceable person however I'm having difficulting reconciling the leaders of nations scrambling to make accomodations to those who are making demands upon them to essentially let them have their way. For example this:

"We are not killers," said Stephany Lopez, 21, who traveld from El Salvador. "We just want to work for a few years, and after that he can deport us if he wants."

or this

On Friday, the governor of the Mexican state of Veracruz, Miguel Angel Yunes, said that his government would provide 100 buses to transport the migrants to Mexico City or “any other place they want” as early as Saturday.

Sent by Trump, soldiers arrive at border as migrant caravan in Mexico pushes north

Nov. 3, 2018 / 12:46 PM PDT
By Gabe Gutierrez

HIDALGO, Texas — With the first of three Central American caravans of asylum seekers still more than 700 miles away from the U.S.-Mexico border, the military is beginning to fan out across southern Texas.

On Friday, soldiers reinforced the international bridge in Hidalgo, near McAllen, in the first wave of up to 15,000 troops that President Donald Trump has said will help secure the southern border. They are conducting drills and putting up chain-link fencing topped with barbed wire.

About 160 active-duty soldiers — mostly engineers and military police from various units — are now in the McAllen area, said U.S. Army Sgt. Maj. Faith Laughter.

In total, including members of the National Guard who have been at the border since April, Trump's military deployment to the border could cost more than $200 million, according to The Washington Post.

Hidalgo resident Josemaria Vasquez said she strongly opposes Trump's decision.

"There's better use of that money,” Vasquez said. “This is not an invasion."​

Translation: I'm just a stupid wetback who doesnt understand how an economy works.

---------------------------------------- YEP , its an all Volunteer military Lew !!

The Pentagon released their evaluation of the caravan situation and disagrees with almost every claim Trump has made. Sending 5 soldiers for each walking refugee is just dumb.
View attachment 226561
---------------------------------------- Pentagon Government employees like 'admiral john kirby' , and ex CIA 'john brennan' and 'clapper' and gun controller 'general mcmaster' and some chick named 'kandy korn' and a 'veteran' sailor wearing a veteran baseball cap eh Bulldog .

Not sure who penned the report, but it is the Pentagon report. Are you another one of those DEEP STATE conspiracy nuts?

It is likely that the image isn't even from the caravan group.

You're wrong.

Those are Honduran migrants taking part in the caravan towards the United States in Chiquimula, Guatemala last week.

Mexico police sent to meet migrant caravan
Really? I did not see that image from that link you provided.

I am curious though. why are there no image of the MS-13 members in this caravan?
Maybe because there aren’t any or many?

Our border agents are more than happy to get any helping hand they can get. That's why our border agents support a southern wall.

People join the military to serve our President and the country. That's what they are doing. If you want to be home for the holidays, you should be working in the private market--not the military. Only a moron would join the military expecting that they would only be on missions they politically approve of. And given most of the military is conservative anyway, I'm sure they are happy to carry out the wishes of our President.

Our border agents are more than happy to get any helping hand they can get. That's why our border agents support a southern wall.

People join the military to serve our President and the country. That's what they are doing. If you want to be home for the holidays, you shroud be working in the private market--not the military. Only a moron would join the military expecting that they would only be on missions only they politically approve of. And given most of the military is conservative anyway, I'm sure they are happy to carry out the wishes of our President.

It's pretty sad you don't understand the difference between a border wall and having armed military support.

Like I said... for some reason you say you are too busy to educate yourself by reading a book, but you seem to think you are an expert in every topic on this forum.

I already did, and it says the report is not verified.
Really, now. We are just to take his word for what the article says...
Lol
View attachment 226561

link to this idiocy.

The link is in the top line of the picture, but if that's too complicated for you
Trump's caravan rhetoric countered by Pentagon assessment

There are lots of articles discussing it pick one.

This is my last response to you if you keep posting above instead of below quotes. I really don't care if a crazy right wing conspiracy nut doesn't believe the Pentagon's assessment. Believe what you want.

Forum List

Back