Pittsburgh Rabbi told Trump hate speech caused the shooting

Free Country for a while longer and every body has an Opinion , even 'rabbis' JimH !!

Trump's daughter is Jewish, he put her Jewish Husband Kushner into his political cabinet, and he moved the U.S.A embassy of Israel to Jerusalem.
he signed a law making Poland pay Jews compensations.
He signed the biggest aid package to Israel.

in general he's been a Jew's dream come true.

......so Obama caused all the black crime by not denouncing the black thug criminals, but by denouncing cops......??!
..Obama SYMPATHIZES with criminals

Trump's daughter is Jewish, he put her Jewish Husband Kushner into his political cabinet, and he moved the Jerusalem embassy,

How refreshing that even one who finds the Jews distasteful, doesn't fall for the liberal's Trump-hating kabuki theater and speaks the truth.

Trump's daughter is Jewish, he put her Jewish Husband Kushner into his political cabinet, and he moved the U.S.A embassy of Israel to Jerusalem.

He probably should have backed off on the hate speech then huh.

Pittsburgh rabbi told Trump that hate speech led to synagogue massacre - CNN

You think that will change the Liar in Chief? Are you kidding? He probably came away from the meeting with the Rabbi proud that he was being listened to....even by nut jobs like the assassin...

TRUMP IS A SLUG!

Did ya read your own link? The rabbi doesn’t blame Trump.

Wearing a rainbow-colored prayer shawl and a Pittsburgh-themed yarmulke, the rabbi made his distaste for Washington clear but also said he does not "foist blame" on the President or "any one person" for the attack.

If you can read, and most importantly understand what the Rabbi’s message is, you’ll understand he isn’t blaming Trump or any other single person. He is suggesting there are hard lines drawn between Democrats and Republicans and it is causing extreme prejudice among the lower IQed people in this country. I’ll be honest, if you are a member of either party right now, you part of the problem.

Show me a single instance where President Trump said or did anything hateful toward the Jews, or any other class of people.

I've only seen anything resembling hate by Trump towards Mexicans, and Muslims.

Certainly NOT Jews, from everything I've seen.

Show me his hate-speech against Jews???????

Quote the hate speech, provide a link. Now!

Show me a single instance where President Trump said or did anything hateful toward the Jews, or any other class of people.

Actually, it was because Trump (and other Republicans) have repeatedly said that Soros (a Jew) is funding the caravan heading up here. To Trumpkins, that means that the Jews are financing the invasion of Mexicans into this country, and both need to be stopped (by any means necessary, apparently).

Soros denounced his Jewish faith. He will tell you he thinks he is god.

And because he is an ass, has nothing to do with his being born a Jew.

Actually, it was because Trump (and other Republicans) have repeatedly said that Soros (a Jew) is funding the caravan heading up here. To Trumpkins, that means that the Jews are financing the invasion of Mexicans into this country, and both need to be stopped (by any means necessary, apparently).

---------------------------------- there is NO such thing as Legally defined Hate Speech in the USA Crep .

I wouldn't call anything Trump has said about Mexicans or Muslims "hate speech."

But when was the last time any American Jew raped a 13 year old girl, sold you some drugs, or shot up some place while yelling "Allah hu akbar"?

Trump has every right to be concerned about who is coming into this country. The primary job of government is to protect its citizens, and that is exactly what he's doing.

He's been Israel's dream come true. American Jews still say he is a putz.

No, only Jews that do not practice their faith.

Quote the hate speech, provide a link. Now!
this idiots just babble without having any evidence most of the time
''he's racist/hate/stupid'''
why??
''because----because-----------I said so '''
''because-------it's just true'''

So American Jews dislike Trump because he moved our embassy to Jerusalem?

Pittsburgh rabbi told Trump that hate speech led to synagogue massacre - CNN

You think that will change the Liar in Chief? Are you kidding? He probably came away from the meeting with the Rabbi proud that he was being listened to....even by nut jobs like the assassin...

TRUMP IS A SLUG!

Hate speech about President Trump caused the shooter to go on his rampage. He thought that President Trump was controlled by Jews. That’s on you far lefties that hate Israel.

Forum List

Back